Thoughts on micronized isotretinoin?

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Apparently it s safer and you need a lower dosage . Did anyone here take it?
"A new micronized formulation of isotretinoin has been shown to be clinically equivalent to standard" seems to be equally effective

"The proportion of adverse events in most body systems was generally lower in patients receiving micronized isotretinoin than in those receiving standard isotretinoin."seems to have less sides

Seems like a better version of accutane according to the study, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
What is "micronized" isotretinoin? Is it like low dose / micro dose accurate?

• JFL
Waiting for a response bro

What is "micronized" isotretinoin? Is it like low dose / micro dose accurate?
micronized doesn't mean low dose and has nothing to do with micro

lmfao still taking accutane when aviclear exists ☠️

• JFL
2001 study I feel like if this was any better than traditional accutane it would be way more popular

Does it work better than accutane? No..
does it destroy T, induce early growth plate closure, take 6 months to work, cause joint pain, cause extreme dryness, cause depression, and require you stay indoors for months? No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
does it destroy T, induce early growth plate closure, take 6 months to work, cause joint pain, cause extreme dryness, cause depression, and require you stay indoors for months? No.
5000$ every 2 years nigger, accutane is permanent . If i was a millionaire like you maybe i would take aviclear

5000$ every 2 years nigger, accutane is permanent . If i was a millionaire like you maybe i would take aviclear
accutane isn’t actually permanent they just say it is. something like 50% end up needing more cycles of it

accutane isn’t actually permanent they just say it is. something like 50% end up needing more cycles of it
It s permanent, only a small percentage need to run a second cycle and at that point it s permanent

It s permanent, only a small percentage need to run a second cycle and at that point it s permanent
still, I did it and imo one of the worst decisions i’ve ever made.

• Woah
still, I did it and imo one of the worst decisions i’ve ever made.
If you do it right at a low dose it’s typically one of the best things there is.

If you cant even use google then idk what to tell you tbh
Bro all i’m asking is what is “micronized” accutane,
I’ve done two rounds of regular accutane and it was great but I want to see what this micronized version is maybe i’ll just low dose it all year.

Not sure why your being so rude to a simple question you can answer

Please do tell your experience
terrible. was nearly a year ago. didn’t do anything for my acne cuz i literally couldn’t even complete the cycle. at 15 years old i had the back and joint pain of an elderly man. my skin and lips were extremely dry. literally gave me depression for months after as well. damaged my eyesight a little. and i can tell now it had effects on my T levels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and HOLYFUARK
Bro all i’m asking is what is “micronized” accutane,
I’ve done two rounds of regular accutane and it was great but I want to see what this micronized version is maybe i’ll just low dose it all year.

Not sure why your being so rude to a simple question you can answer
I wont spoonfeed you anymore
Screenshot 20231001 212618 Chrome

What im saying is that i dont want to offer you simple information on a silver plate, you can search it on your own.
terrible. was nearly a year ago. didn’t do anything for my acne cuz i literally couldn’t even complete the cycle. at 15 years old i had the back and joint pain of an elderly man. my skin and lips were extremely dry. literally gave me depression for months after as well. damaged my eyesight a little. and i can tell now it had effects on my T levels
Yes this is exactly why im doing my research before hopping on it, what dosage were you doing , such stuff is seen at 40mg+

Last edited:
I wont spoonfeed you anymore
View attachment 2465238
What im saying is that i dont want to offer you simple information on a silver plate, you can search it on your own.

Yes this is exactly why im doing my research before hopping on it, what dosage were you doing , such stuff is seen at 40mg+
20 then moved to 40 halfway. The problem with accutane is that some people need different dosages. Basically, similar to topical tretinoin, the skin needs to purge before you see the benefits. This is how your dosage is judged. After a 1-2 months of no purge, you will have your dosage upped. This will continue to occur until you have a purge that happens. So, some get lucky and can do 10-20mg and others (usually) will end up hitting 40-60 range, and there’s the unusual case that hits 100mg+. I really don’t recommend it at all, but i wouldn’t go over 40

• +1
20 then moved to 40 halfway. The problem with accutane is that some people need different dosages. Basically, similar to topical tretinoin, the skin needs to purge before you see the benefits. This is how your dosage is judged. After a 1-2 months of no purge, you will have your dosage upped. This will continue to occur until you have a purge that happens. So, some get lucky and can do 10-20mg and others (usually) will end up hitting 40-60 range, and there’s the unusual case that hits 100mg+. I really don’t recommend it at all, but i wouldn’t go over 40
That s very unfortunate , if you still have some symptoms i suggest you read this https://www.acne.org/forums/4-presc...98282-reverse-long-term-accutane-side-effects , it s not the cure but maybe it can give you some ideas

Also as far as i know it s not about the purge , it s about consuming a predetermined amount for your bodyweight, say you need to take 12000 mg accutane total, you can do 10mg 3 years, 20 1.5 years and so on so forth .

take taz or ldar

Wow, neat. Please post your experience in my aviclear thread:

I've heard barely any anecdotes about it. Some people say it made their face worse (??).