Thoughts on my heightmaxxing supplements?

B0RA

B0RA

Inshallah I grow in height
Supplements:
  • L-arginine (1000mg)
  • L-orthinine (500mg)
  • D3 (5000 IU)
  • K2 (600mcg) (500 from mk-4 and 100 from mk-7)
  • Extra small amounts of amino acids
Thoughts? I will be getting an x-ray, testosterone test, and blood work for minerals and thyroid in 11 days.
I will also be doing other various things, but I just wanted to post what supplements I will be using and lmk if these are good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cz7x, wackedchives, vamptriad and 1 other person
Supplements:
  • L-arginine (1000mg)
  • L-orthinine (500mg)
  • D3 (5000 IU)
Thoughts? I will be getting an x-ray, testosterone test, and blood work for minerals and thyroid in 11 days.
I will also be doing other various things, but I just wanted to post what supplements I will be using and lmk if these are good.
How tall are u and how old ?

About 5'6 and 17 But there is hope!
yea we the same age but am 5'4 idk if u will grow honestly but I hope it will work for you ! Just make sure your plate are open before buying all of this.

yea we the same age but am 5'4 idk if u will grow honestly but I hope it will work for you ! Just make sure your plate are open before buying all of this.
I'm gonna get it for free. Buy from amazon and say it brokey.

PM me in 1-3 months and I'll let you know if I grew.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Supplements:
  • L-arginine (1000mg)
  • L-orthinine (500mg)
  • D3 (5000 IU)
cope. you may grow max 1-2 inches after all this

About 5'6 and 17 But there is hope!
Good luck bro, i’m doing something similar to yours but adding mk 677, I'm 16 years old, I've seen somewhat insignificant results but it's something. It's been 1 month and I went from 5'8 to 5'8.5 :feelsyay:

Good luck bro, i’m doing something similar to yours but adding mk 677, I'm 16 years old, I've seen somewhat insignificant results but it's something. It's been 1 month and I went from 5'8 to 5'8.5 :feelsyay:
It is worth mentioning that my father is 6' but my mother is 5'2.5, because of my mother I have a lot of disadvantage but reaching at least 5'10-5'11 will make me happy and then with shoes will add about 3 cm more

It is worth mentioning that my father is 6' but my mother is 5'2.5, because of my mother I have a lot of disadvantage but reaching at least 5'10-5'11 will make me happy and then with shoes will add about 3 cm more
Would you recommend I take mk677? If so, how much dosage and any good brands?

Supplements:
  • L-arginine (1000mg)
  • L-orthinine (500mg)
  • D3 (5000 IU)
Forgot to mention 50mg of zinc and 250mg of magnesium

sounds like cope but personally i would love to go back in time and try to grow more

Literally will do nothing.

Go eat some raw eggs and hop on mk677 and Aromasin