Thoughts on my yubo results?

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
In a bit over a month I got like 300 messages and about 8 messages per day on the days I spam swiped, otherwise maybe 3 or 4. Like half the messages were just hi or hey and the other half were more interested. I ghosted every girl after a few messages because I can't make conversation very well and I'm lazy. My pics were frauded htn (no filters) and I had my height in my bio (6'7) but I'm pretty sure all the girls thought it was larp.

How does this compare to you niggas?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 31169
Tagging yubocels @Iasacrko @copesthenics @Nick.Harte @TheHandcel @EnglandBadman @try2beme @vicecity @Allornothing @dimorphism

Sounds pretty good but i wont know till you show a screen record or ss of ur account. U can priv dm me it if u like, im not gonna be a prick and bait it. But the main show of good results is firstly at least decent girls hitting you up first even if its dry (saying hi hru) but +points if they pop up complimenting your looks (its really common for fat chicks to hit u up first so if a decent chick hits you up it means your doing well. Also with yubo dont try to make convo, if ur actually attractive u should be able to set up a possible linkup by first asking where theyre from or atleast get a snap or insta. Here are some examples of how convos should go.

Attachments

• 8261C753-168F-4F08-BB5A-66704AAF224F.jpeg
    8261C753-168F-4F08-BB5A-66704AAF224F.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 643BC01D-3B7A-425D-B699-21E53B2FE37F.jpeg
    643BC01D-3B7A-425D-B699-21E53B2FE37F.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 75D6C8EC-AC42-482C-AED9-594CF180392C.jpeg
    75D6C8EC-AC42-482C-AED9-594CF180392C.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 31169 and 1 other person
Thing i hate abt yubo is fat chicks thinking they can hmu just cos i spam swiped right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Joe Rogancel, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Sounds pretty good but i wont know till you show a screen record or ss of ur account. U can priv dm me it if u like, im not gonna be a prick and bait it. But the main show of good results is firstly at least decent girls hitting you up first even if its dry (saying hi hru) but +points if they pop up complimenting your looks (its really common for fat chicks to hit u up first so if a decent chick hits you up it means your doing well. Also with yubo dont try to make convo, if ur actually attractive u should be able to set up a possible linkup by first asking where theyre from or atleast get a snap or insta. Here are some examples of how convos should go.
There were some htbs and stacylites messaging me and maybe only a couple of stacylite who were really interested. One stacylite gave me her snap and was messaging me hey handsome and shit but I fucked it up pretty quickly and ghosted her. Thing is I live in the middle of nowhere so I'll be like "where u from" and she'll be a few hours away and I cba with that. I'm too awkward to actually meet anyone anyway. I deleted my account just before I made the thread bc I got insecure so I don't have any screen shots. I never got called ugly or anything tho even when I'd get bored and troll foids

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There were some htbs and stacylites messaging me and maybe only a couple of stacylite who were really interested. One stacylite gave me her snap and was messaging me hey handsome and shit but I fucked it up pretty quickly and ghosted her. Thing is I live in the middle of nowhere so I'll be like "where u from" and she'll be a few hours away and I cba with that. I'm too awkward to actually meet anyone anyway. I deleted my account just before I made the thread bc I got insecure so I don't have any screen shots. I never got called ugly or anything tho even when I'd get bored and troll foids
Pics or larp

Pics or larp
I made deleted my account then made this thread because I was insecure asf I wanted to see if I was doing as bad as I thought I was so I don't have pics

Yeah thats fine. I mainly used yubo for attention and validation anyways. It was very rare that i would actually plan to meet a girl and decide to go through with it. For example this girl:

Post in thread 'Heightpill+racepill disproven'
https://looksmax.org/threads/heightpill-racepill-disproven.813806/post-12571800

Even if you dont plan on meeting up with the girl just pretend you are and tell her. This will help determining your looks level if they’re agreeing to link up 1 day. Also how are you fucking up the chat? 😂 it should be pretty simple if you follow the basic formula.

I made deleted my account then made this thread because I was insecure asf I wanted to see if I was doing as bad as I thought I was so I don't have pics
Can u send me the pics you used for ur account, i wont bait it but it would help in gauging if your doing well or not. Cos if your just some ugly ass guy in the frauded photos then most likely everything is gonna be cope.

In a bit over a month I got like 300 messages and about 8 messages per day on the days I spam swiped, otherwise maybe 3 or 4. Like half the messages were just hi or hey and the other half were more interested. I ghosted every girl after a few messages because I can't make conversation very well and I'm lazy. My pics were frauded htn (no filters) and I had my height in my bio (6'7) but I'm pretty sure all the girls thought it was larp.

My results were sort of similar but when I paid for the premium for a week I’d get like 100 messages a day. You can add a lot more people with it which means more messages. Once I finished looksmaxxing properly I’m gonna hop back on yubo and try meet girls irl from there

• Woah
Reactions: goldpill
@EnglandBadman @goldpill

Dm me your faces. You can trust me Ive got many users' faces in my dms before that are secretive about it.

@EnglandBadman @goldpill

Dm me your faces. You can trust me Ive got many users' faces in my dms before that are secretive about it.
If you can prove safety then i will send a pic from far away

Tales from the slums of mumbai. U can still reactive ur account u larping incel 😹

If you can prove safety then i will send a pic from far away
Ive got forevergymcelling, xangsane and few others pics. Thats all i got. If you dont wanna send its up to you

• +1

like 15 matches 0 messages except a girl who knew me and then ghosted when i tried to ask her out

• +1
on yubo i got 200 likes 3 daysxall jb white / latina / mullata but on tinder only subhuman landwhales due to elo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, poopoohead and goldpill
I got 0matches on Yubo

6'7 and rotting on this shit forum.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and IlDux
Nigga you need to try actually trying

Your evil rizz is no good

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman and goldpill
i made a new account a few hours ago are you on there yet my nigga
No but my skin is looking good it might be time

I'd just do Bumble I don't really need to use yubo

No but my skin is looking good it might be time

I'd just do Bumble I don't really need to use yubo
use yubo if you like them young innit 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx