thoughts on nick fuentes

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
title I think hes a retard white american mutt whose coping with white nationalism because hes a mutt if he were 100% european he would identify more with his ethnicity instead of his race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, whiteissuperior and Deleted member 17791
Nick Fuentes is actually a lover and loves all people ❤️

Nobody in the US knows their ethnicity unlike in Europe, only something like "broadly Western-European"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17791
nick the spic is what they call him.

He's not 'white', you said it yourself, he's a mutt.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 6128
Nobody in the US knows their ethnicity unlike in Europe, only something like "broadly Western-European"
I'm mostly from the british isles with some german and south african. It's something like 75% British, 12.5% south african, 12.5% german.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just watched a stream of his where he stated hes 25% Irish 25% Italian 25% Mexican

All 3 of these ethnicities were at one point classified as non white by Americans and were massively discriminated against whether it was by the British or American people. Imagine your great grandson adopting the beliefs of the people who persecuted you JFL.

If all foreigners were to disappear from America tomorrow he would immediately go back to being a minority and be discriminated against.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17791
2016 is over, nick is a spic, and joos won, idk why people still talk about politics :pepefrown::pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
He's alright.

that's not really an argument. People in America have long forgotten about the discrimination against the Irish and Italian. I think he's 15% native American (Mexican), I saw him do a dna test. That being said he is pretty corny. I'll occasionally agree with something he says
The reason the discrimination even took place was because white and blacks didn’t interact so there was pretty much no form of hierarchy within white society so what did they do? They built one out of nothing to validate the majority and once again squash the minority. What’s also funny during the times when discrimination was high against the Irish and Italians was also when Irish and Italian crime started to increase

My point is that people will always look for a way to feel superior over others

Just watched a stream of his where he stated hes 25% Irish 25% Italian 25% Mexican

All 3 of these ethnicities were at one point classified as non white by Americans and were massively discriminated against whether it was by the British or American people. Imagine your great grandson adopting the beliefs of the people who persecuted you JFL.

If all foreigners were to disappear from America tomorrow he would immediately go back to being a minority and be discriminated against.
I briefly watched the recent video with him on a video call debate, and laughed when he said that he doesn't support race mixing, when he himself is obviously a product of race mixing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
He is white and he is pretty smart and funny but i dont agree witj him

title I think hes a retard white american mutt whose coping with white nationalism because hes a mutt if he were 100% european he would identify more with his ethnicity instead of his race
Hes controlled opposition and a zionist whos friends with Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson, is at least 1/4th spic and a virgin

The only redeemable quality is he doesn't have zoomer brain fog but thats because hes been trained by the fed

He's the most charismatic non-NT guy that I know of. I have learned a lot from him.