Thoughts on SMP to fraud hair density?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Apparently, it works on longer hair as well
Before and after scalp micropigmentation smp in birmingham UK for hair density GalleryNaseemDown Scalp micropigmentation for women

IMO good way to fraud hair thickness if you have naturally fine hair.

@Grel Hellscream

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jungcuck, 5.5psl, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Nice find bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@khvirgin

just stop shampooing every day for gods sake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
just stop shampooing every day for gods sake
My mom shampoos once a week and her hair still looks thinnish, I got my hair from her

• Hmm...
Reactions: twilight
this nigger is so retarded doesn't listen to any actual advice and just wants people to tell him to get obscure procedure

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
this nigger is so retarded doesn't listen to any actual advice and just wants people to tell him to get obscure procedure
I mean I can do min + dut + dermarolling and it will increase density but it won't make it thick enough so that I can wear curtains instead of a fringe

• +1
use minoxodil and shampoo less and if it doesn't work then do something else about it tbh tbh

• +1
  • Woah
@Makhachev

@Ketamine

@SubhumanCurrycel

@SubhumanCurrycel
Itll likely be my solution in the future, problem is at least according to my doc he said that the ink emulates short hairs and at close up if the rest of the hair is too long itll stick out due to it being flat

• +1
Itll likely be my solution in the future, problem is at least according to my doc he said that the ink emulates short hairs and at close up if the rest of the hair is too long itll stick out due to it being flat
So basically it's a shit solution unless you have short hair?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
So basically it's a shit solution unless you have short hair?
Yea, it also depends on how well it blends with your skin tone, darker scalp = easier to blend in, but you have to keep it short if you want it to be visually "plausible" at close distances

• So Sad
итс фор болдис джфль

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Comment tu trouve le temp de faire ca avec tes etudes ect .. psychopathe frere :lul:
c'est l'été et je m'ennuie, je la passe dans une région rurale

• Woah
c'est l'été et jsuis si ennuyeux, je la passe dans une région rurale
Ohio ? :feelsgood:

Go hunt aligator, or shoot gun on nature don't know, you are in AMERICAAAAA "Fuuck yeaaah nanananananana"

Ohio ? :feelsgood:

Go hunt aligator, or shoot gun on nature don't know, you are in AMERICAAAAA "Fuuck yeaaah nanananananana"
ill go shoot gun on nature

• JFL
Isnt this just like microblading but for scalp? I think it works for stuff like a bald spot or thin hairline but lacks the 3d look of real hair.

• +1
Isnt this just like microblading but for scalp? I think it works for stuff like a bald spot or thin hairline but lacks the 3d look of real hair.
It is

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Gun shot on nature* sorry :feelsgood:

Apparently, it works on longer hair as well
View attachment 2285203View attachment 2285204View attachment 2285205

IMO good way to fraud hair thickness if you have naturally fine hair.

@Grel Hellscream

You want to avoid all things that weigh your hair down like oil, gel etc.

I have fine hair as well that gets dry and frizzy fast. You have to focus on hydration + volume.

Try these products (expensive but high quality + will last you a while)

1) Olaplex #3, once a week to repair your hair. This is not a conditioner nor a shampoo.

2) Redken Big Blowout Heat Protecting Jelly, this will make your hair have lots of volume upon using a hair dryer + protect it from heat.

3) Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-in Spray, you need a dry conditioner after showering for fine frizzy hair.

Try those products and see if they work.

• +1
You want to avoid all things that weigh your hair down like oil, gel etc.

I have fine hair as well that gets dry and frizzy fast. You have to focus on hydration + volume.

Try these products (expensive but high quality + will last you a while)

1) Olaplex #3, once a week to repair your hair. This is not a conditioner nor a shampoo.

2) Redken Big Blowout Heat Protecting Jelly, this will make your hair have lots of volume upon using a hair dryer + protect it from heat.

3) Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-in Spray, you need a dry conditioner after showering for fine frizzy hair.

Try those products and see if they work.
Thx :owo:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yeah but I mean like if my hairline is decent but natural hair density is shit
Get your jaw rotated 180 degrees and get a 30cm chin implant so your masc chin covers your entire face+hair

• JFL
They should take a pic under sunlight which will show how fake SMP looks.

• +1
It doesn’t look good. Just get a hair transplant and hop on a 5ar inhibitor to maintain

• Hmm...
Don't take this the wrong way, but too much research leads to no action. At this point consider atleast microblading your eyebrows to get the feel of it.

3c38e28d 9309 4d0c a9d1 e9ed9c54b3f5

Don't take this the wrong way, but too much research leads to no action. At this point consider atleast microblading your eyebrows to get the feel of it.

View attachment 2285796
I have entire list of what I need tbh, problem is I need to moneymax and move from my parents. Otherwise I will probs get eyebrow microblading after major surgeries like implants and shit

• +1
Reactions: Interested