Thoughts on Taylor Swift?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I think she is massively underrated here and doesn't get talked about very often. I think her eye area is amazing and I love the shape of her eyebrows as well, combined with great coloring.

Third picture is her without makeup, fourth picture is young Taylor.

taylor-swift2.jpg
singer-Taylor-swift-2013.jpg
1298381.jpg
taylor-swift.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 23115 and 7 others
Hot, stacy in prime, but im not the biggest fan of her

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, SlavicGeneral and Bitch
I think she is massively underrated here and doesn't get talked about very often. I think her eye area is amazing and I love the shape of her eyebrows as well, combined with great coloring.

taylor-swift2.jpg
1298381.jpg
taylor-swift.jpg
That avi is such a halo...

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, thecel and Deleted member 15099
Would breed a million times.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15099
Huge mogger Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thecel and Deleted member 15099
Stacy after her surgeries. She looks better now compared to her early days.

One of the few artists who didn’t look pitifully mogged on the VS runway.

IMG 6307
IMG 6306

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Manletmachine, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, humanoidsub7, extremchange628181 and 2 others
She's a classic beauty. I'd rate her very highly.

Problem with the forum is that it's mixed race, and nothing that has to do with attraction and sexual dynamics is racially neutral. Blacks/arabs want "THICC"/fat women, Asians want women who look like Elementary school students, etc. That's why you get so many polarized opinions about someone like Swift. She fits a classic European beauty standard.

She looks insincere if that makes sense

Would give me very good children. Kanye better tho, talking about him Kim K was also beautiful before any surgeries.

She's a classic beauty. I'd rate her very highly.

Problem with the forum is that it's mixed race, and nothing that has to do with attraction and sexual dynamics is racially neutral. Blacks/arabs want "THICC"/fat women, Asians want women who look like Elementary school students, etc. That's why you get so many polarized opinions about someone like Swift. She fits a classic European beauty standard.
no she looks like shit imo she looks so bland and her nose is ugly , this is a classic european beau
DxIZvymamZaeJ46HDJ0ldaJmG2v
ty

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and midlatinocel
Fogged to death by Lisa Bon
342342986 928759248543466 4474455861025215389 n

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
never found her attractive

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
4F3AB4CB B0FA 44BE 9597 7EA8E64A461C
915425DE 9C4C 4235 8721 5553E8A57C23
AB025BC6 9C3E 4F9A A832 85664B8C27BC

Disgusting body. Any girl with who looks like this id avoid like the plague. “She’s” most like a secret illuminati trans.

No classic European beauty here

Low trust af. She looks like she'd eat every single dick that passes near her even if she got married to a chad.
I was honestly referring to the fact she looks like a sociopath
Her face gives off the vibe she hates people and is constantly having negative thoughts whenever she has an interaction with another person
She always looks like she's boiling with rage
Like she could have children and I for one second wouldn't believe she has any real love towards them, only feelings of contempt
She doesn't look like a genuine person

taylor-swift2.jpg
1298381.jpg
taylor-swift.jpg
2/10 looks like a karen with makeupmaxx. she looks like she wouldve been a jb when she was younger tho

no she looks like shit imo she looks so bland and her nose is ugly , this is a classic european beauView attachment 2394583ty
That's just a generic attractive woman. Swift is a much better example of a classic beauty.

Low trust af. She looks like she'd eat every single dick that passes near her even if she got married to a chad.
She is very low-trust looking. Low-trust vs. high-trust is just a preference that varies by person. Low-trust is generally more "mature" looking.

0 EH CHP 280220Taylor Swift 5873JPG
Here she is unfrauded...

stacy. will heightmog most men on here and will save bloondlines. good music but kanyes better.