Thoughts on the oofy doofy pill

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
the problem with most of these blackpill-denying, oofy-doofy crusading retards is that they just view things on the surface level (seeing them hold hands, kiss, do romantic shit outside)

“I saw a 5 foot 5 subhuman curry with a white HTB brooo :soy::soy::soy: go outside and be NT broo :soy::soy::soy::soy: blackpill is autist cope broo :soy::soy::soy::soy:

but they don’t actually think about the dynamics of the relationship itself.

cheating and dead bedrooms are common as fuck, and can even happen to attractive guys. even if you are maxxed out in looks, status, etc the potential to be cucked will never go unless you MOG the fuck out of your partner where she has more to lose than to gain from cheating.

This is why you see GL guys/girls with people that they mog. It’s for power in the relationship and better treatment.

you see the “oofy-doofy” phenomenon for multiple reasons.

1. Women will have more power in the relationship along with the security of a provider

2. Since they hold more leverage they can get away with things (like suggesting open relationships so she can fuck chads, and ofc the cuck will go along with it )

3. Attractive/high smv guys are less stable for LTRS because of the attention they get

4. It’s a genuine relationship built upon shared interests/hobbies and emotional connection. This is where romantic shit like kissing and hugging is present but if the guy is too subhuman he’ll get the bare minimum in the bedroom (she’ll make excuses like that’s too degrading, she did it before and didn’t like it, etc. What she’s willing to do sexually depends on how much she‘s attracted to him and values him (which can happen for reasons other than looks like status). She may even value the relationship so much she would never cheat with a more attractive guy.

The ideal situation for your average Becky is to be in an open relationship with her normie BF (who would never cheat because he can’t ) and to fuck and do sexually exciting things with genuinely attractive guys (who would never commit)

Any time I see a guy with a girl who mogs him I don’t respond with jealousy or envy, or even astonishment like many of the faggots here do. Instead, I pity the poor bastard.
D1080209 52E6 4B95 9DE9 D98B8D6D4508

The blackpill goes deeper than just muh “you must be 6’5” gigachad 7 PSL to land a gf bro” which is clearly nonsense. Anyone with more than a double fucking digit IQ doesn’t think like that.

Most of the people crying over oofy doofies are somewhat attractive guys with a very NON NT personality that prevents them from establishing healthy relationships and connections. They may get casual sex but struggle getting and keeping LTRS.

No one is saying normies or even subhumans can’t get laid or get a gf. No one is saying a normie or subhuman can’t get lucky and pull a Stacy. It’s a numbers game.

No one is even saying healthy looksmatched couples with enjoyable sex lives dont exist. No one is saying personality (which is just NTness) doesn’t matter.

That’s not the blackpill. it’s about GENES directly affecting the quality and potential of your life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, JawMogger, comingtothisJFL and 3 others
Not an atom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dark-red-pill, Sub0, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
I legit observed becky+oofy-doofy couples and at some point the girl will subtly do something that dominates the guy in public, like gently gripping his skull with her hand, or just casually giving a headpat to the guy. And the guy will maybe feel something might be wrong on some level, but he will interpret it as his gf loving him or something.

I just attended my cousin's wedding 2 days ago. And this legit happened between them. Also happened with one of the other couples too. And something like this always happens when you spend some time with these oofy-doofy couples. Either the girl disrepects the guy, or some shit like this. It's like these apparent satanists, zionists, the cabbal. They can't help themselves. T shows the underlying mechanics of those relationshits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, juste, Sub0 and 4 others
i dont deny the ooofie doofie pill however every girl that rejected me got with a guy that mogged me. you see, experienced mid 20s stacys are gonna be shallow as fuck.

the problem with most of these blackpill-denying, oofy-doofy crusading retards is that they just view things on the surface level (seeing them hold hands, kiss, do romantic shit outside)

“I saw a 5 foot 5 subhuman curry with a white HTB brooo :soy::soy::soy: go outside and be NT broo :soy::soy::soy::soy: blackpill is autist cope broo :soy::soy::soy::soy:

cheating and dead bedrooms are common as fuck, and can even happen to attractive guys. even if you are maxxed out in looks, status, etc the potential to be cucked will never go unless you MOG the fuck out of your partner where she has more to lose than to gain from cheating.

This is why you see GL guys/girls with people that they mog. It’s for power in the relationship and better treatment.

1. Women will have more power in the relationship along with the security of a provider

2. Since they hold more leverage they can get away with things (like suggesting open relationships so she can fuck chads, and ofc the cuck will go along with it )

3. Attractive/high smv guys are less stable for LTRS because of the attention they get

4. It’s a genuine relationship built upon shared interests/hobbies and emotional connection. This is where romantic shit like kissing and hugging is present but if the guy is too subhuman he’ll get the bare minimum in the bedroom (she’ll make excuses like that’s too degrading, she did it before and didn’t like it, etc. What she’s willing to do sexually depends on how much she‘s attracted to him and values him (which can happen for reasons other than looks like status). She may even value the relationship so much she would never cheat with a more attractive guy.

The ideal situation for your average Becky is to be in an open relationship with her normie BF (who would never cheat because he can’t ) and to fuck and do sexually exciting things with genuinely attractive guys (who would never commit)

Any time I see a guy with a girl who mogs him I don’t respond with jealousy or envy, or even astonishment like many of the faggots here do. Instead, I pity the poor bastard.

The blackpill goes deeper than just muh “you must be 6’5” gigachad 7 PSL to land a gf bro” which is clearly nonsense. Anyone with more than a double fucking digit IQ doesn’t think like that.

Most of the people crying over oofy doofies are somewhat attractive guys with a very NON NT personality that prevents them from establishing healthy relationships and connections. They may get casual sex but struggle getting and keeping LTRS.

No one is saying normies or even subhumans can’t get laid or get a gf. No one is saying a normie or subhuman can’t get lucky and pull a Stacy. It’s a numbers game.

No one is even saying healthy looksmatched couples with enjoyable sex lives dont exist. No one is saying personality (which is just NTness) doesn’t matter.

That’s not the blackpill. it’s about GENES directly affecting the quality and potential of your life.
Usual shitskin cope just like JBW. Oofy cucky = just be 1-2 PSL higher and 6 inches taller than your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
These oofy doofus couples so common in the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 24347, Sub0 and 3 others
I remember reading that something like 5% of women participate in tinder/casual hookup culture. I think oofy doofy is legit for most women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, try2beme and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, TheTakeoverHasBegun, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
didn't ready buy oofy doofy "theory" has always just been a cope for the blackpill being wrong and NT being king

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, Sub0 and ManletBlackcel
Good job op. I personally think this thread should be pinned.

This is the absolute basic understanding you need to understand before even considering joining or contributing to any pilled forum. It should be so ingrained in your mental that it becomes Common sense. A 6th sense.

The last part though is sus but its fine. Personally I think blackpill content is mixture of every “pill” hence the black color. So you pretty much have to be a master at these subjects. Female nature, preselection, lookism, world agendas, hypergamy, mgtow, etc. Blackpill also goes well into what people consider “conspiracy theory” or “incel” content hence why its commonly shunned to discuss about publically (blacksheep content). So id say its going to the very dark depths of those subjects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 23778
None of you fucking retards understand the core basis of the theory.

Bros are acting like she treats the cuck like a god he’s her wallet that gets occasional starfish not to mention running oof doofy requires high nt and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Sprinkles, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
I legit observed becky+oofy-doofy couples and at some point the girl will subtly do something that dominates the guy in public, like gently gripping his skull with her hand, or just casually giving a headpat to the guy. And the guy will maybe feel something might be wrong on some level, but he will interpret it as his gf loving him or something.

I just attended my cousin's wedding 2 days ago. And this legit happened between them. Also happened with one of the other couples too. And something like this always happens when you spend some time with these oofy-doofy couples. Either the girl disrepects the guy, or some shit like this. It's like these apparent satanists, zionists, the cabbal. They can't help themselves. T shows the underlying mechanics of those relationshits.
wdym gently gripping the skull jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Same happens with my cousins wtf, both my female cousins got a oofy doofy hubby

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bros are acting like she treats the cuck like a god he’s her wallet that gets occasional starfish not to mention running oof doofy requires high nt and low inhib
I've rarely if ever even seen Chads get treated like gods tbh. Women would probably think it degrading to give a man such a treatment.

I've rarely if ever even seen Chads get treated like gods tbh. Women would probably think it degrading to give a man such a treatment.
I don't even know where men got the idea that female nature is submissive. It isn't. Women's natural state is that of a child. And children constantly whine and rebel until they either get their way or until they are beat into submission. But children don't willingly want to do what their parents say. It isn't in human nature to want to submit, such a state is why religion exists to begin with. Religions understood that people need to be kept in line. This is more true for women than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, dreamcake1mo and Sprinkles
Glad you said this. Submissive but due to power dynamics. Just like how a child listens to their parents no matter who they are. Same reason its generally known that females are so agreeable and agreeing with this clearly fucked up society. Or how they would rather believe in the more powerful or impactful person over the more correct one.

Now that I think about it this is probably why everything today seems marketed for children.

Also why i think old society’s didn’t pay any mind to the complaints of suppression to what women wear (think of how they complain about hijab etc, but now that they are free from attire, they go on to wearing no clothes without remorse how it effects others).

Though, theres a difference of innocence between a woman and a child, and i do think estrogen dominanted minds have other prowess than a childs brain.

It gets wierd though when we start talking about innersex conditions. Masculine women. They share the same childlike mentality of a woman with the mental effect of masculized brain which often combines to create this sort of arrogant childish lukewarm foid archetype we commonly see today. Hard to explain but easily understood when observed.

Last edited:

Had a dinner with a HTB colleague and her oofy doofy boyfriend. She randomly started bringing up her ex boyfriend from high school and the oofy doofy just took it like a cuck :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Primalsplit
Had a dinner with a HTB colleague and her oofy doofy boyfriend. She randomly started bringing up her ex boyfriend from high school and the oofy doofy just took it like a cuck :lul: :lul: :lul:
They always do it man. They always do something to humiliate the guy and which he won't understand he is being humiliated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and JawMogger

Yup, this is dual mating strategy. women fucks chad, finds a beta to raise the child