each generation and their pill

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Gen X - Bluepill
Millennials - Redpill
Gen Alpha - Blackpill
Gen Beta - Naturepill

gen x had it easy dating wise so they got no reason to accept the hard truth of the blackpill and even the redpill

it was the 2000s when pua (redpill) started being a thing and those were millennials

gen alpha are blackpilled cuz they have no choice to be cuz of their reality. so many are single, never had a relationship. wheat waffles exists who has hundreds of thousands subs and millions of views

gen beta they will not only be single af but they will also be unhealthy af and will have no choice but to start living naturally to heal. using less technology, nophone movement will begin like nofap but with phone. devices will come out that are minimalist so all u can do is call and basic things like that. some exist now but they will be more popular. ppl will start eating more naturally and sunbathing n dat. at this point society will be reset in some way before this can happen or due to this happening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
What abt gen Z

What abt gen Z
Boomers - Whitepill
Gen X - Bluepill
Millennials - Redpill
Gen Z - Purplepill
Gen Alpha - Blackpill
Gen Beta - Naturepill

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and user123456
Boomers - Whitepill
Gen X - Bluepill
Millennials - Redpill
Gen Z - Purplepill
Gen Alpha - Blackpill
Gen Beta - Naturepill
Nigga Gen Alpha are babies

Gen Z is the blackpilled generation. Zoomers already make up a large majority of this forum

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Nigga Gen Alpha are babies

Gen Z is the blackpilled generation. Zoomers already make up a large majority of this forum
Boomers - Whitepill
Gen X - Bluepill
Millennials - Redpill
Gen Z - Blackpill
Gen Alpha - Greenpill

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit