thoughts on this? could this benefit me?

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
So yea i was being retarded and just throwing out punches as fast as I humanly could and bruh

:dafuckfeels: that shit is a workout

i did it for like 10 seconds and my heart was racing and i was tired af
after continuing so for a minute my whole upper body is sore

:D i want to improve my cardio so i can get better at this and it barely takes up any time + its not boring af

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 21863
what if i have to fight a normie and need to deliver a super fast baragge of punches first thing so that they dont get a chance to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
what if i have to fight a normie and need to deliver a super fast baragge of punches first thing so that they dont get a chance to do anything
get concealed carry if you live in the states

So yea i was being retarded and just throwing out punches as fast as I humanly could and bruh

:D i want to improve my cardio so i can get better at this and it barely takes up any time + its not boring af
you punched air for 10 seconds and you got tired? JFL

Post physique. Let me see this mess of a body

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
you punched air for 10 seconds and you got tired? JFL

Post physique. Let me see this mess of a body
just imagine hairy dad bod :forcedsmile: yes i got tired i gave it absolutely everything i had :eek: im working on the staminamaxxing

• +1
boxing is good cardio but weapons mog fists every day of the year.

carry a gun. if you can't carry a gun, carry a knife and get an attack/defence dog (german shepherd, belgian malinois, doberman)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 8608
just imagine hairy dad bod :forcedsmile: yes i got tired i gave it absolutely everything i had :eek: im working on the staminamaxxing
dad bod? copeee. your gut must be covering your entire dick. that's preg bod :feelskek:

• JFL
boxing is good cardio but weapons mog fists every day of the year.

carry a gun. if you can't carry a gun, carry a knife and get an attack/defence dog (german shepherd, belgian malinois, doberman)
i have a knife :eek::eek::eek:

dad bod? copeee. your gut must be covering your entire dick. that's preg bod :feelskek:
bro im ded srs , my belly doesnt even go anywhere near my dick

Yeah you should but get a bag and at least learn proper form and tequnique

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
i watched a ton of street fight videos and high school fights and makes me wish i knew how to throw punches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
show it. dont be pussy
1: hell no
2: fuck you
3: :forcedsmile: posting my chubby hairy manlet body on the internet yea right :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and bugeater23
Yeah you should but get a bag and at least learn proper form and tequnique
:D im gonna learn proper breathing too, whenever i do running or rowing i barely last long if i cant breathe correctly and whenever i breathe correctly i can last long af

• +1
:D im gonna learn proper breathing too, whenever i do running or rowing i barely last long if i cant breathe correctly and whenever i breathe correctly i can last long af
It’s the same way for me breathing makes a big difference fr

• +1

mirin taking first step maxxing, we all start somewhere bro. zyzz wasnt born shredded, he was made shredded after putting in the work

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23