Thoughts on this hair darkening thread?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
What do you think about the supplements suggested in this thread, anyone tried them out? Ngl the melanotan II one is obvious but what about the rest?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Deleted member 2729
legit

• +1
Reactions: ManletFF and Deleted member 2729
I just get mine dyed by my barber. Nobody ever noticed it yet besides my gf and mom, you just need to do it properly (e.g. get highlights so it looks natural, matching eyebrows & lashes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729 and PubertyMaxxer
I just get mine dyed by my barber. Nobody ever noticed it yet besides my gf and mom, you just need to do it properly (e.g. get highlights so it looks natural, matching eyebrows & lashes).
I cut my hair short every 4 weeks so I doubt it would be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I cut my hair short every 4 weeks so I doubt it would be worth it.
You could still try it out imo, darkening hair is very cheap compared to bleaching

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Bump, anyone tried like biotin and noticed darkening? I’m at like a medium-light brown and wanna get dark brown because then I will have North Atlantic colouring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Bump, anyone tried like biotin and noticed darkening? I’m at like a medium-light brown and wanna get dark brown because then I will have North Atlantic colouring
Why would it? Everybody consumes it everyday by eating food

• +1
which is the source of that thread? lookism dot net?

• +1
imagine darkening your hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 2729
You could still try it out imo, darkening hair is very cheap compared to bleaching
How much does it cost? Ngl my gf said I should dye my hair dark brown so I think it would looksmaxx me but its gay af ngl
Ngl if noone has tried this shit I will soon order all of it and blast it so I know for sure. No other way. Darker hair or death
Why would it? Everybody consumes it everyday by eating food
Megadosing can sometimes help tho like everyone consumes beta carotene too but you only get colouring benefits from high doses
which is the source of that thread? lookism dot net?
Sadly I do not know
imagine darkening your hair
?

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial
How much does it cost? Ngl my gf said I should dye my hair dark brown so I think it would looksmaxx me but its gay af ngl

Ngl if noone has tried this shit I will soon order all of it and blast it so I know for sure. No other way. Darker hair or death

Megadosing can sometimes help tho like everyone consumes beta carotene too but you only get colouring benefits from high doses

Sadly I do not know

?
biotin won't darken hair

• So Sad

insane how much difference colouring can make. maybe its not just bones:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RobticaI and Primordial
Why? If not, what will?
Either you dye your hair or take oral minoxidil which makes your hair dark. Kevin Mann (he's called haircafe now), used to take oral minoxidil and it made his hair permanently darker

• +1
Reactions: sergiu and Deleted member 2729
its why ppl hate on gingers so much in the UK
it is an easy bully target like manletism😢. 1 thing that surpised me is that some hot girl on my instagram just had a baby with a ginger. but he was 6ft facemaxxed

probably the only solution is to grow hair longer and dye it, mt2maxx or jbw maxx in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Primordial
Either you dye your hair or take oral minoxidil which makes your hair dark. Kevin Mann (he's called haircafe now), used to take oral minoxidil and it made his hair permanently darker
Oral minox will make my heart rope tho

I got it done last time at the beginning of the school year in September, it cost me like 8€, without highlights this time. It can be even cheaper if you buy dye and do it yourself at home (my gf helped it do it on occasion)

I can send pics in PM of my original hair and how it looks dyed to different shades.

I don’t think it’s gay - certainly not than any other looksmaxing method, especially since dark hair is masculine and achieving a natural look with dark hair is much easier than bleaching it the other way.

• +1
I got it done last time at the beginning of the school year in September, it cost me like 8€, without highlights this time. It can be even cheaper if you buy dye and do it yourself at home (my gf helped it do it on occasion)

I can send pics in PM of my original hair and how it looks dyed to different shades.

I don’t think it’s gay - certainly not than any other looksmaxing method, especially since dark hair is masculine and achieving a natural look with dark hair is much easier than bleaching it the other way.
I read that dying hair as a ginger (I am gingercel) barely works

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I read that dying hair as a ginger (I am gingercel) barely works
Ah I see, I didn't realized you are ginger. Well yes that complicates things, are you Fitzpatrick 1 (freckles, pinkish skin undertone and all that)?

The original hair color definitely affects how it will look dyed, but in your case Melanotan 2 might simply be the superior choice as it darkens your whole phenotype. I have neutral skin tone plus my hair isn't that light so in my case simply dyeing it dark works wonders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729
Ah I see, I didn't realized you are ginger. Well yes that complicates things, are you Fitzpatrick 1 (freckles, pinkish skin undertone and all that)?

The original hair color definitely affects how it will look dyed, but in your case Melanotan 2 might simply be the superior choice as it darkens your whole phenotype. I have neutral skin tone plus my hair isn't that light so in my case simply dyeing it dark works wonders.
I am darker ginger luckily like orange skin glow and not giga pale. Also my hair isnt that light. I think a darkening of my pheno on all fronts would really help me but I am somewhat sceptical of melanotan. My gf recommended me to dye my hair dark brown jfl