Thoughts on this heightmaxxing stack

lmk ill try is its good

I really doubt just niacin + melatonin is going to cause significant growth.

If niacin really increased growth hormone that much you think it would be more popular.

But its worth trying as a low risk bare minimum method since its very cheap,

Niacin, sprinting, fasting all increase GH and doesn't have side effects of other stacks so it would probably edge out an inch

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
lmk ill try is its good
Because of how easy it is to get ahold of everything I'll be able to start tomorrow, I'll update in a month or whenever there's any noticable changes.
I really doubt just niacin + melatonin is going to cause significant growth.

If niacin really increased growth hormone that much you think it would be more popular.

But its worth trying as a low risk bare minimum method since its very cheap,

Niacin, sprinting, fasting all increase GH and doesn't have side effects of other stacks so it would probably edge out an inch
Most likely, I'm just going to add glucosamine & msm. Better than doing nothing honestly.

@Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
let him cope bro, even hakker admitted on the old grow tall forum it will only grow to genetic potential
the irony of saying "let him cope", as if you're pathetic fantasy is any better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 4946
I thought you guys were in agreement on the stack lol
no, he has diabetes after blasting 7.5 GH every day so now he is calling my method cope. That's always been his attitude, if he doesn't like something no matter how good it sounds he is always against it, my man why do you have a spoiler on your profile like that

Last edited:
no, he has diabetes after blasting 7.5 GH every day so now he is calling my method cope. That's always been his attitude, if he doesn't like something no matter how good it sounds he is always against it, my man why do you have a spoiler on your profile like that
Your method does have a valid argument for and against it, basically just any standard risk vs. reward conversation that comes with compelling information having provocative points of concern.

My signature is chaotic I need to change it