Thoughts on this large compliation of LL results?

O

Ocelot

It's a summary of a small portion of LL diaries from the LL forum.

Good outcomes:
ShyShy - Happy with result, no further surgery.
Medium Drink of Water - Happy with result, no further surgery.
badboy - Happy with result
Apo - Happy with result (my opinion - good aesthetics, very slow running)
Hannah84 - Happy with result
stillyoung - Happy with result
Lara - Happy with result
upinthesky - Happy with result
stillyoung - happy with outcome, claims ~200+ pound deadlift and squat for reps (video evidence pending)

Neutral outcomes:
Smallguy - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
Tdot - Decided to have further surgery
The_Rock - Happy with outcome, but running is ~70% of pre LL ability, explosiveness 40 - 50% (unacceptable in my opinion)
Growing - Happy with result, but has not recovered athletically after ~3 years.
Ocean - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
Body Builder - Happy with outcome, but says his athletic ability was significantly diminished.
Dryani - Seems happy, but has not done more than walk +2 years after LL. Athletic ability also seems significantly diminished.
Yellowspike - Continued height neurosis, looking at further surgery
prince2 - "Getting back to where I was before is impossible if you ask me. That will never happen. If I get back 70 % I would be very happy." despite this he seems satisfied.
OldieButGoldie - Unhappy with post LL functionality. Updated: I saw a post by OldiebutGoodie (see reply #99 in OldieButGoldie's Patient's Experience Topic) - he wasn't happy with my assessment. He didn't think the surgery was worth it, but had no complications and doesn't consider it a poor outcome

Poor outcomes:
Walk6 - Unhappy with post LL functionality
RGKEY - Moderate deformation, loss of functionality, further surgery planned (I believe?)
Greekster - Unacceptable recovery after 3 years, multiple lengthenings.
daigoro - Serious complications - corrective surgery required (callus fracture), loss of functionality
Emanuel- Serious complications, multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
Master Hy- Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries ($250,000 + financial loss), loss of function
Crimsontide - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
programdude - Serious complications - Leg snapped post lengthening, corrective surgery required.
Polycrates - Regret, continuance (worsening?) of BDD symptoms re: proportions
Sweden - Unhappy with post LL function, continuance (worsening?) of BDD symptoms re: proportions, considering further surgery
blackbear - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
crazy+6 - Serious complications, corrective surgeries, multiple lengthenings, loss of functionality
Strugglinghard - Serious complications, loss of functionality
Cooper - "Serious complications, corrective surgery(s) required, 100k+ in additional costs.
musicmaker - "multiple corrective surgeries required"
BigFaker. 3+ years later and cannot run. Multiple corrective surgeries. Right leg only 65 - 70% healed, left leg had a non Union

Unknown outcomes of note
Leechlet - Dissapeared abruptly.
Big D - stopped posting after 6 months, but on a positive note.

Other outcomes
mmm_native - multiple corrective surgeries & loss of function. Initially lengthened with an uknown doctor in Iran.
prince2 - 1.5 years post lengthening he still is not allowed (able?) to run, but seems to be happy & getting better.
andrewshizzles - He's an interesting one. He's able to run and move around OK. He runs a 30 minute 5k which is very very average but not awful, can shoot hoops OK etc. But he had a serious complication - his nail broke post recovery, his leg snapped in half and he had to fly half way around the world for emergency surgery.

An additional interesting comment:
"I personally asked Dr. Lee what he thought about this (lengthening past 6 cm) and he has told me that from his experience in talking to former lengthening patients (2-3 years post recovery) those that only lengthened 5 cm recovered fully and their previous athleticism returned close to 100% to pre-LL levels. On the other hand, those who chose to lengthen between 6 and 7 centimeters recovered 100% in performing daily functions (walking, light jogging, etc), BUT only recovered about 60-70% of their pre-LL athleticism when engaging in serious sports/strenuous activities (full sprinting, jumping, basketball, rugby,etc..). Additionally, those that lengthened beyond 7 cm saw an ever greater decline in their previous athletic abilities.

In short, those who lengthen beyond 5 cm will not be able to recover all of their pre-LL athletic abilities because their muscles, nerves, tendons will be stretched well beyond their natural limits and will be permanently damaged. He used the rubber band analogy and Dr. Lee believes strongly in this. Once a rubber band (muscle) is stretched beyond its natural limit, even if its by only half a centimeter, then it will begin to tear and will forever lose its previous elasticity. The muscle's natural limit seems to be at 5 cm for many patients, though it can be higher or lower depending on the patient's initial tibia/femur length."

----------------

What do you guys think? Additional info like amount lengthened next to the result would be helpful but this is what we have.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tom2004, Wallenberg, Gaia262 and 10 others

Good outcomes:
Lara - Happy with result
stillyoung - happy with outcome, claims ~200+ pound deadlift and squat for reps (video evidence pending)

Neutral outcomes:
Smallguy - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
The_Rock - Happy with outcome, but running is ~70% of pre LL ability, explosiveness 40 - 50% (unacceptable in my opinion)
Ocean - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
Body Builder - Happy with outcome, but says his athletic ability was significantly diminished.
Dryani - Seems happy, but has not done more than walk +2 years after LL. Athletic ability also seems significantly diminished.
prince2 - "Getting back to where I was before is impossible if you ask me. That will never happen. If I get back 70 % I would be very happy." despite this he seems satisfied.
OldieButGoldie - Unhappy with post LL functionality. Updated: I saw a post by OldiebutGoodie (see reply #99 in OldieButGoldie's Patient's Experience Topic) - he wasn't happy with my assessment. He didn't think the surgery was worth it, but had no complications and doesn't consider it a poor outcome

Poor outcomes:
RGKEY - Moderate deformation, loss of functionality, further surgery planned (I believe?)
daigoro - Serious complications - corrective surgery required (callus fracture), loss of functionality
Emanuel- Serious complications, multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
Master Hy- Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries ($250,000 + financial loss), loss of function
Crimsontide - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
programdude - Serious complications - Leg snapped post lengthening, corrective surgery required.
Sweden - Unhappy with post LL function, continuance (worsening?) of BDD symptoms re: proportions, considering further surgery
blackbear - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
crazy+6 - Serious complications, corrective surgeries, multiple lengthenings, loss of functionality
Cooper - "Serious complications, corrective surgery(s) required, 100k+ in additional costs.
BigFaker. 3+ years later and cannot run. Multiple corrective surgeries. Right leg only 65 - 70% healed, left leg had a non Union

Unknown outcomes of note

Other outcomes
mmm_native - multiple corrective surgeries & loss of function. Initially lengthened with an uknown doctor in Iran.
prince2 - 1.5 years post lengthening he still is not allowed (able?) to run, but seems to be happy & getting better.
andrewshizzles - He's an interesting one. He's able to run and move around OK. He runs a 30 minute 5k which is very very average but not awful, can shoot hoops OK etc. But he had a serious complication - his nail broke post recovery, his leg snapped in half and he had to fly half way around the world for emergency surgery.

"I personally asked Dr. Lee what he thought about this (lengthening past 6 cm) and he has told me that from his experience in talking to former lengthening patients (2-3 years post recovery) those that only lengthened 5 cm recovered fully and their previous athleticism returned close to 100% to pre-LL levels. On the other hand, those who chose to lengthen between 6 and 7 centimeters recovered 100% in performing daily functions (walking, light jogging, etc), BUT only recovered about 60-70% of their pre-LL athleticism when engaging in serious sports/strenuous activities (full sprinting, jumping, basketball, rugby,etc..). Additionally, those that lengthened beyond 7 cm saw an ever greater decline in their previous athletic abilities.

In short, those who lengthen beyond 5 cm will not be able to recover all of their pre-LL athletic abilities because their muscles, nerves, tendons will be stretched well beyond their natural limits and will be permanently damaged. He used the rubber band analogy and Dr. Lee believes strongly in this. Once a rubber band (muscle) is stretched beyond its natural limit, even if its by only half a centimeter, then it will begin to tear and will forever lose its previous elasticity. The muscle's natural limit seems to be at 5 cm for many patients, though it can be higher or lower depending on the patient's initial tibia/femur length."

----------------

What do you guys think? Additional info like amount lengthened next to the result would be helpful but this is what we have.
so most guys become cripple?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mastermind, recessed and 3 others
My thoughts are: Don't lengthen more than recommended like the retards above.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10907 and Chintuck22
"I personally asked Dr. Lee what he thought about this (lengthening past 6 cm) and he has told me that from his experience in talking to former lengthening patients (2-3 years post recovery) those that only lengthened 5 cm recovered fully and their previous athleticism returned close to 100% to pre-LL levels. On the other hand, those who chose to lengthen between 6 and 7 centimeters recovered 100% in performing daily functions (walking, light jogging, etc), BUT only recovered about 60-70% of their pre-LL athleticism when engaging in serious sports/strenuous activities (full sprinting, jumping, basketball, rugby,etc..). Additionally, those that lengthened beyond 7 cm saw an ever greater decline in their previous athletic abilities."

This is very important.

Don't go more than 5cm on tibias and more than 6cm on femurs.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Chintuck22 and Ocelot
so most guys become cripple?
It's only a small portion of the diaries, and we don't know how much each individual lengthened/which modality or nail was used/which doctor, etc.

But yes, it's not a surgery without risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 9699
Actually was thinking of saying fuck getting the surgery on femur and just getting 5cms on tibia. Will also make your perceived height increase.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Chintuck22 and Ocelot
Actually was thinking of saying fuck getting the surgery on femur and just getting 5cms on tibia. Will also make your perceived height increase.
what's the difference b/w the two when it comes to perceived height?

femur lengthening tends to be cheaper too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
what's the difference b/w the two when it comes to perceived height?

femur lengthening tends to be cheaper too
When you lengthen your femurs, every pair of shorts you wear will not highlight your long legs. Typically, people with long legs have longer tibias.

If you wear pants that cover your whole lower body then it's not a problem, but in terms of wearing shorts or swimwear you won't look as tall and might even look weird. Longer tibias are more aesthetic than long femurs and short tibias.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, Chintuck22 and Ocelot
When you lengthen your femurs, every pair of shorts you wear will not highlight your long legs. Typically, people with long legs have longer tibias.

If you wear pants that cover your whole lower body then it's not a problem, but in terms of wearing shorts or swimwear you won't look as tall and might even look weird. Longer tibias are more aesthetic than long femurs and short tibias.
Good point, but equal length femur and tibia would look odd, wouldn't it? Also less lengthening, higher risk of permanent knee pain, etc.

• +1
Good point, but equal length femur and tibia would look odd, wouldn't it?
Yes. That's one of the main concerns of the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Good point, but equal length femur and tibia would look odd, wouldn't it?
It would be if you were butt ass naked. Most clothing will cover about a quarter of your lower body, which won't make it look weird anymore.

Besides, disproportionate people are everywhere. Most female models with long legs are disproportionate, yet they're giga aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Chintuck22 and Ocelot
Further comments:
"As far as long term effects, I think Dr. Birkholtz was on the money with 25% of people having lifelong knee problems. I'm a little scared of that myself, since I already have pretty bad knees."

• +1
Further comments:
"As far as long term effects, I think Dr. Birkholtz was on the money with 25% of people having lifelong knee problems. I'm a little scared of that myself, since I already have pretty bad knees."
IMHO you should go to a good doctor and get a good medical evaluation and don't get too picky aswell. Acknowledge that as a short man you will never be a 6' 5" gigamogger but you will at least be average to above average which is better than being a manlet.

Most retards going into this surgery get too hyped and lengthen too much because they love that they're getting taller. No point being a tallfag if your legs won't work though, you gotta really be %100 rational when you do a procedure like this and not get tempted to lengthen more than you should.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Ocelot
IMHO you should go to a good doctor and get a good medical evaluation and don't get too picky aswell. Acknowledge that as a short man you will never be a 6' 5" gigamogger but you will at least be average to above average which is better than being a manlet.

Most retards going into this surgery get too hyped and lengthen too much because they love that they're getting taller. No point being a tallfag if your legs won't work though, you gotta really be %100 rational when you do a procedure like this and not get tempted to lengthen more than you should.
Absolutely.
Beyond 5 cm in general seems like treading on thin-ice, and almost certainly impeding your athletic ability long-term. I understand some people don't care about that, but the way I see it, a loss in athletic ability now, signals a loss in basic function later down the line.

The long-term effects are still not studied so in a sense it is a gamble how much ever you lengthen, but 5 cm is within safe boundaries.

I'd like to add that tibial lengthening in general seems to have more long-term complications, and definitely carries a risk of knee problems when done internally, or using LON, or LATN. This is because of the reaming of the tibia in particular can result in a permanent change in the structure, resulting in knee issues.

• +1
Absolutely.
Beyond 5 cm in general seems like treading on thin-ice, and almost certainly impeding your athletic ability long-term. I understand some people don't care about that, but the say I see it, a loss in athletic ability now, signals a loss in basic function later down the line.

The long-term effects are still not studied so in a sense it is a gamble how much ever you lengthen, but 5 cm is within safe boundaries.

I'd like to add that tibial lengthening in general seems to have more long-term complications, and definitely carries a risk of knee problems when done internally, or using LON, or LATN. This is because of the reaming of the tibia can result in a permanent change in the structure, resulting in knee issues.
That's probably true.

I don't know. Femurs seem like a good option too, they won't exactly look off if you just add 5-6cm tbh.

But yeah, lengthening too much is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Ocelot
This compilation is very disheartening. Go from 168cm to 173-174cm and risk lifelong complications. It would only be worth doing if I extended both tibia and femur and get to ~180cm, but then it's double the risk and proportions might start looking retarded.

can't ascend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Ocelot
This compilation is very disheartening. Go from 168cm to 173-174cm and risk lifelong complications. It would only be worth doing if I extended both tibia and femur and get to ~180cm, but then it's double the risk and proportions might start looking retarded.

can't ascend
It is what it is. Double surgery will make you look retarded imo, too much. 5 cm + lifts is the safest bet. Shame it costs so much just for a few inches of height.

It is what it is. Double surgery will make you look retarded imo, too much. 5 cm + lifts is the safest bet. Shame it costs so much just for a few inches of height.

The money is not really that big of a deal for me... but the risk of complications and loss of mobility on top of the cost is really hard to justify for 5 fucking cm

• +1
>Claims 200 lbs deadlift

Jfl, that's pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Ocelot, Incoming and 1 other person
Absolutely.
Beyond 5 cm in general seems like treading on thin-ice, and almost certainly impeding your athletic ability long-term. I understand some people don't care about that, but the way I see it, a loss in athletic ability now, signals a loss in basic function later down the line.

I'd like to add that tibial lengthening in general seems to have more long-term complications, and definitely carries a risk of knee problems when done internally, or using LON, or LATN. This is because of the reaming of the tibia in particular can result in a permanent change in the structure, resulting in knee issues.

Yeah If I ever did this I would get 5cm at most. 5cm is a big difference for anyone

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
60% got crippled
It's over

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10782
@hairyballscel

• +1
>Claims 200 lbs deadlift

Jfl, that's pathetic
holy shit, I use metric more often and I read that but it didn't register in my head

200 LBS JFL
thats legit beginner weight but yeah, you are rapidly changing your body by force fracturing bone

what a brutal surgery... Imagine getting this just to be average height and still getting heightmogged

• So Sad
Reactions: Fahkumram
Imagine breaking your fucking bones jfl

Just accept that you're subhuman. LL is not worth it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I knew the rock was a fraud

• JFL
tbh sounds like a horrible surgery and not worth it. Though I think it would be better if you could list the before and after heights?

• +1
tbh sounds like a horrible surgery and not worth it. Though I think it would be better if you could list the before and after heights?
tbh

especially the ones with bad outcomes would be interesting to know how much they lengthened

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Yeah If I ever did this I would get 5cm at most. 5cm is a big difference for anyone
You're lying to yourself. 5cm irl is noticeable irl. But it's not what you think it is. If you're willing to break your legs in half for 4cm, then you're wasting your time.

Good outcomes:
Lara - Happy with result

Neutral outcomes:

Poor outcomes:

Unknown outcomes of note

Other outcomes

----------------

if your manlet height just trannymax its over for you to be a man. even then if your 5'5 and undergo life threatening surgery just to be 5'8 or 5'9 max with boots on JFL

Good outcomes:
Lara - Happy with result

Neutral outcomes:

Poor outcomes:

Unknown outcomes of note

Other outcomes

----------------

Imagine literally paying someone to crush your bones just to gain 2 inches
It's over if you consider this
Being 5'7 or 5'9 makes little difference at all

Imagine literally paying someone to crush your bones just to gain 2 inches
It's over if you consider this
Being 5'7 or 5'9 makes little difference at all

I think if you could gain something like 4 inches and get at least 90% of your athletic ability back it would be worth it... but to gain only a few inches, pay $100K, spend a year or so in physical therapy, and lose athleticism just isn't worth it. You might as well spend that money going to Vegas or Amsterdam to hookermax and have a good time. At least then you're guaranteed to hook up with hot women and have a blast.

You're lying to yourself. 5cm irl is noticeable irl. But it's not what you think it is. If you're willing to break your legs in half for 4cm, then you're wasting your time.

186cm isnt tall in Finland. I would legit ascend into tall category at 191cm

Brb gonna LLmax

@ddristhebestgermany

@ddristhebestgermany
Ummm cope tbh. Some doctors have zero serious complications (non unions and deep infections) rates. The complications happen when either u lengthen too much (more than 2 inches in femur for example) or when the doctor is unexperienced.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Ummm cope tbh. Some doctors have zero serious complications (non unions and deep infections) rates. The complications happen when either u lengthen too much (more than 2 inches in femur for example) or when the doctor is unexperienced.
O que é que acontece aos gajos que adicionam 10 cm ?

O que é que acontece aos gajos que adicionam 10 cm ?
Depende. 10cm divididos em tibia e femur geralmente dá certo só q as proporções ficam más.
10cm em um só osso é pedir para que se fique numa cadeira de rodas

• +1
Reactions: mogstar