Thoughts on this rope method?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
For gymcels only. Rack up a lot of weights in a barbell bench press, lay on the bench and lift the bar about 6 inches from ur neck so u can be accurate and drop it. Would that theoretically be enough to instantly break ur neck and make u pass out? Also it’ll seem like an accident, if u don’t want people knowing u were suicidal or get ur family covered with insurance ig. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, exo, apocalypse and 1 other person
think wilson sports GIF by Wilson Tennis

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 20370 and Reformed
Very painful you'll just end up on a hospital bed
And btw you are 6 foot fuckin 6 and mtn what caused you to be suicidal ? You all ok bro ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
All in theory ofc
Very painful you'll just end up on a hospital bed
And btw you are 6 foot fuckin 6 and mtn what caused you to be suicidal ? You all ok bro ?
Leanmaxxing is brutal. Also I’m fine, im just thinking of backup plans of roping just in case all goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
All in theory ofc

Leanmaxxing is brutal. Also I’m fine, im just thinking of backup plans of roping just in case all goes wrong
Lol don't worry everything would be good when you finally finish leanmaxxing and achieve your desired body you'll be very very very happy

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
All in theory ofc

too tall guy GIF by Tall Guys Free

How can you be that tall and even consider a possible universe where you kill yourself? That’s it. I’m gonna give some guys a call and get you permanently hwid + ip banned so you can go be nt and stop rotting. What the fuck are you doing nigger

• JFL
Lol don't worry everything would be good when you finally finish leanmaxxing and achieve your desired body you'll be very very very happy
Yeah hopefully. I’ve actually never fully seen my abs before in my entire life. Like I literally have no idea what I’ll look like at 10%. Might be a whole new person.
too tall guy GIF by Tall Guys Free

How can you be that tall and even consider a possible universe where you kill yourself? That’s it. I’m gonna give some guys a call and get you permanently hwid + ip banned so you can go be nt and stop rotting. What the fuck are you doing nigger
Neurotransmitters pill. I’ve read about plenty of chads roping out of no where.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Add boric acid powder and a little bit of H2O2 to your coffee or cocktail for a sweet death to heaven.Don’t forget to add sugar as well for it to taste good and drinkable.

For coffee, add a little bit of chocolate for better taste.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and 5.5psl
I'd rather be remembered as a ropemaxxer than a retarded dumbfuck gymcel schmuck

• JFL
I'd rather be remembered as a ropemaxxer than a retarded dumbfuck gymcel schmuck
I preferably need methods that seem like accidents. I don’t wanna be remembered for long after that, just wanna be some random guy who died on an accident

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse