thoughts on this supplement?

enfinity® Paraxanthine (150 mg)
Helps promote mental alertness, enhanced focus, and concentration, without the side effects of caffeine.*

Caloriburn GP® (Grains of Paradise Extract, Aframomum melegueta)
Known to have thermogenic properties that can boost metabolism, and potentially increase energy expenditure, leading to burning more calories.*

InnoSlim®
May promote reduced body fat and increased lean body mass. Innoslim® may also help promote reduced appetite, for easier weight management when combined with exercise.*

L-Theanine
May help promote relaxation without drowsiness, as well as enhanced focus, and immune system function.*

Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract)
Promotes the enhancement of the bioavailability of various nutrients, improving absorption and utilization. Has also been shown to support anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.*

Berberine HCI
May help support heart health and have weight loss benefits when combined with exercise.*

Cayenne Pepper Powder
May support weight loss when combined with exercise and help improve digestion.*

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
i need something that does the opposite

i need something that does the opposite
hn wtf slow metabolism is the worst i feel bad for all the fatcels on this forum. if you want to gain weight just eat more red meats

better than i was expecting with a name like "bikini babe" but still a shitty scam

hn wtf slow metabolism is the worst i feel bad for all the fatcels on this forum. if you want to gain weight just eat more red meats
i have like a fast asf metabolism, i eat hella ina day and don’t gain weight, hella skinny

idc how much you eat. what do you eat in a day
meat, chicken, salmon, rice, broccoli, snow crab legs, fast food. that’s usually what consists of what i eat every week. and a bunch of snacks

meat, chicken, salmon, rice, broccoli, snow crab legs, fast food. that’s usually what consists of what i eat every week. and a bunch of snacks
you should probably stop eating all the jewish snacks and incorporate more red meats and eat more potatoes because theyre probably one of the best sources for carbs also going to the gym at very high intensity with less sets would increase your appetite more than your metabolism (water asf but wtv)

you should probably stop eating all the jewish snacks and incorporate more red meats and eat more potatoes because theyre probably one of the best sources for carbs also going to the gym at very high intensity with less sets would increase your appetite more than your metabolism (water asf but wtv)
yeah i’ve been eating red meat for dinner practically this entire week. i didn’t know abt the potato stuff, does it matter which form they’re in. like mashed, fried, roasted? i’m doing metallicadpa’s ppl split rn

yeah i’ve been eating red meat for dinner practically this entire week. i didn’t know abt the potato stuff, does it matter which form they’re in. like mashed, fried, roasted? i’m doing metallicadpa’s ppl split rn
doesnt really matter potatoes are just one of the better healthier sources of white carbs. sweet potatoes are an even better source if you like them. never really see anyone talk about potatoes in general cs white rice is just as bad as any other white carbs (excluding potatoes)