thoughts on this tier list from r/shortguys

what about your cock

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

This is when it gets too tall tbh, but somehow this dude still looks good as shit facially

damn ts rare but women would still prefer 6‘2 chad

damn ts rare but women would still prefer 6‘2 chad
yes that's true 6 2 chad is more desirable. but most women would prob fuck this just to see what it's like, i mean it's sort of like going on a disney ride you've never been on. If a saw a women that was 6 6 and good looking i'd kinda have to try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and st.hamudi but 6‘5
yes that's true 6 2 chad is more desirable. but most women would prob fuck this just to see what it's like, i mean it's sort of like going on a disney ride you've never been on. If a saw a women that was 6 6 and good looking i'd kinda have to try.
true

am nearly 6'4 but have the torso/sitting height of a 5'8-5'10. some people call it out, like bruh, is it bad or fem?
people like you make me think what went wrong for me

it is, asians get wet for whites anyway
asian asians prefer asians the ones in the west would also prefer kpopcels but less then acutal asians

asian asians prefer asians the ones in the west would also prefer kpopcels but less then acutal asians
nigga what? have you ever seen videos of white boys in asian countries.

nigga what? have you ever seen videos of white boys in asian countries.
thats not genuine attraction lol they’re just curious cause its new for them mirin the human social skills

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
thats not genuine attraction lol they’re just curious cause its new for them mirin the human social skills
cope tbh, they're attracted to white boys even most asian girls admit that white is the bueaty standard, which is why anime characters usually don't look asian.

cope tbh, they're attracted to white boys even most asian girls admit that white is the bueaty standard, which is why anime characters usually don't look asian.
theyd still choose kpopcels if they have the option

damn this shit still going on? :feelskek:

View attachment 2692522they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
the real list goes like this:
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over
6’2+ = HTN-chad
Anything below 6’1 is manlet LTN- :feelsrope:

I see guys I’m a head taller than with Stacey’s all the time while I’m incel JFL, height is such bullshit and unimportant

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I see guys I’m a head taller than with Stacey’s all the time while I’m incel JFL, height is such bullshit and unimportant
Save up for surgeries then tall incel = volcel for ever

View attachment 2692522they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
the real list goes like this:
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over
Literally no. Anything above 6'6 is TOO tall for most girls and even though yes he height moggs 99.999% of world, it wont attract all the girls. If we have to redefine the height chart from what women want in men on average globally ignoring very short countries where avg is 5'4 for dudes.

6'1-6'5 is Chad to Giga Chad
5'11-6'1 is Chadlite
5'7-5'11 Normies and High Tier Normies
5'4-5'7 Normies and Low Tier Normies

5'4 and under is very bad, could only work in countries where white men are scarce or the average height is near 5'4.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan