thoughts on this tier list from r/shortguys

I would be 6'2" till the end of my puberty bhai
puberty khatam ho gai bhai teri lmao moustache teri bhot deep aa gai hai its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
  • +1
You must’ve sniffed glue as a kid

A 6’2 MTN is nowhere near Chadlite SMV, not even close

A tall MTN is just a tall MTN at the end of the day lmao

Height boosts your attractiveness but won’t ascend you to even HTN levels lmao, that’s just manlet ramblings
he's wrong but that makes no sense nigga, of course a tall mtn is still mtn but psl and SMV aren't the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
5’9 and 5’7 are different planets. There’s no difference between 5’9 and 5’10 visually. Meanwhile 5’7 ur close asf to white women foid height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
stupid shit
without a decent face its ALL useless ofc
then you have 5'9" chadlites slaying like crazy irl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, tombradylover, Deleted member 48066 and 2 others
he's wrong but that makes no sense nigga, of course a tall mtn is still mtn but psl and SMV aren't the same thing.
yeah bateman would slay more than opry anyday

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
View attachment 2692522they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
the real list goes like this:
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over
Good list tbh

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
stupid shit
without a decent face its ALL useless ofc
then you have 5'9" chadlites slaying like crazy irl
lifefuel for surgerymaxxing?

but then again TRUE shortcels will project their lack of height upon the 6'+ guys, and think its all rainbows and sunshine at 6'+ NO MATTER how you look like srs

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 48066 and Kamui
Yeah a tall MTN is still gonna have MTN SMV if he has no other halos or niche
but then again TRUE shortcels will project their lack of height upon the 6'+ guys, and think its all rainbows and sunshine at 6'+ NO MATTER how you look like srs
Like the niggas who are 5’8/5’9 saying they wouldn’t be incel or KHHV if they were 6’0 lmao

• JFL
Heightcels are such copers

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Skywalker and Deleted member 48066
Yeah a tall MTN is still gonna have MTN SMV if he has no other halos or niche

Like the niggas who are 5’8/5’9 saying they wouldn’t be incel or KHHV if they were 6’0 lmao
will it also depends on how tall

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
This list is shit tbh

Anything less than 5’6 is shit tier and severely impacts your SMV

5’9-5’11 is average and doesn’t add nor decrease your SMV

6’2+ is where height halo starts
u forgot about the too tall part

people over 6‘3 are ugly as fuck most of the times and its socially akward to be too tall

at 6‘5 the halo ends and it does the opposite

6‘2 > 6‘8

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Skywalker and Deleted member 48066

people over 6‘3 are ugly as fuck most of the time and its socially akward to be too tall

6‘2 > 6‘8
that's only because tall people just naturally look ugly, being 6 foot 8 in itself isn't the thing that makes it look ugly to foids. Like if you put Chico's body on someone 6 8 it would look just as good with more appeal.

Bhai there is a couple in my adjacent building the toilet is 3 inches taller than the manlet. Just arrange marriage max atleast we could get a non primitive girl from it. @mayo mogger

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 48066
super on point lol
its cope, 6 5 is ugly in the face most of the time so if you're that tall and still normie you will have huge halo.

Bhai there is a couple in my adjacent building the toilet is 3 inches taller than the manlet. Just arrange marriage max atleast we could get a non primitive girl from it. @mayo mogger
yeah the amount of looksmaxxing knowledge i can ascend my offspring and if its a girl then its free neetbux for her lmao

• +1
will it also depends on how tall
Yeah if you’re like 5’4 saying you wouldn’t be KHHV I could understand, but if you’re average height or hell even normal manlet height your face is still the problem, no gl manlet is out here complaining about why they can’t get play

people over 6‘3 are ugly as fuck most of the times and its socially akward to be too tall

6‘2 > 6‘8
True, tall niggas tend to have shit tier proportions

However a well proportioned 6’8 dude is a Demi god irl if they even have HTN minimum face

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
that's only because tall people just naturally look ugly, being 6 foot 8 in itself isn't the thing that makes it look ugly to foids. Like if you put Chico's body on someone 6 8 it would look just as good with more appeal.
yea but thats not physically possible so no point in arguing it

its cope, 6 5 is ugly in the face most of the time so if you're that tall and still normie you will have huge halo.
bhai bimax , lefort1 / facepuller , jaw implants , lattise and lycopene is enough to ascend anyone whilst LL Cripples you for your whole life

However a well proportioned 6’8 dude is a Demi god irl if they even have HTN minimum face
that’s extremely rare so no point to argue about it

thats rarer than being psl chad ig

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
bhai bimax , lefort , jaw implants , lattise and lycopene is enough to ascend anyone whilst LL Cripples you for your whole life
i never said u should get LL, i'm just saying height is a halo even if your 6 6 just not subhuman

• +1
6'2 barefoot is in fact chad height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
that'd be kinda mogger tbh, imagine a 6 8 chico, would prob cancel out the appeal of women who don't find him manly enough.
hmm maybe but maybe it could be still socially akward

hmm maybe but maybe it could be still socially akward
i mean just think about it, all the dude would have to do is go to the club and he'd bring home a harem every night.

i mean just think about it, all the dude would have to do is go to the club and he'd bring home a harem every night.
he does that anyways doesn‘t need 5 inches of akwardness

it only gets akward at around like 6 9 tbh, Chcico has high appeal but tall men at the club is infinite
just look at statistics bro it doesn’t halo u after a certain height thats just speculations

True, tall niggas tend to have shit tier proportions
am nearly 6'4 but have the torso/sitting height of a 5'8-5'10. some people call it out, like bruh, is it bad or fem?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
just look at statistics bro it doesn’t halo u after a certain height thats just speculations
cope, Jacob Elrodi is 6 5 and is never called to big, 3 inches won't make a difference if the face is still attractive like his.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
am nearly 6'4 but have the torso/sitting height of a 5'8-5'10. some people call it out, like bruh, is it bad or fem?
u said u are 6‘2 okay skinwalker

u said u are 6‘2 okay skinwalker
from the oct post i grew like 2cm to 6'3, now am 6'3"5. plates are still open

That’s pretty shit tier, but you’re still 6’4 anyways so who cares

cope, Jacob Elrodi is 6 5 and is never called to big, 3 inches won't make a difference if the face is still attractive like his.
I say look at the stats u tell me a tiktok edit celebrity name mirin the iq

That’s pretty shit tier, but you’re still 6’4 anyways so who cares
my legs are so uncanny i look like a LL patient when im swimming

the way new people treat me when they see me on a chair is so fucking depressing

my legs are so uncanny i look like a LL patient when im swimming

the way new people treat me when they see me on a chair is so fucking retarded
u have long arms also?

• JFL