lacobus
Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2026
- Posts
- 1,182
- Reputation
- 1,106
Personally I think it’s disgusting…
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
welcome to bp brother
waterTt is evil
le basic human empathywelcome to bp brother
Brainwashed csFoid comment section
blud watches tiktok
Wait why do i actually agree with youBrainwashed cs
You play kas ???Kas player
So in character
So does 90% of people… I don’t even watch it that much because of people like this.blud watches tiktok![]()
Kas player
So in character
SometimesYou play kas ???
Yes leage of legend ofcSometimes
But I am referring to LoL, you know that right? Sounds like you’re talking about a game
Been some time niggaNigga wtf did u expect? Those are the same foids that protected Lindsay Clancy
I used to play a lot of mid but I’m playing adc rnYes leage of legend ofc
Lindsay Clancy deserves the chairNigga wtf did u expect? Those are the same foids that protected Lindsay Clancy
Ou shi u play lol cuh?Yes leage of legend ofc
Ou shi im currently otping samira i have like 500k mastery on her in all my accsI used to play a lot of mid but I’m playing adc rn
Kas was really fun but difficult until lvl 6
No im larpingOu shi u play lol cuh?![]()
yes lvl 6 is decent (have no idea)I used to play a lot of mid but I’m playing adc rn
Kas was really fun but difficult until lvl 6
Right now I’m otping zeri and trying to learn yunaraOu shi im currently otping samira i have like 500k mastery on her in al my acc

Larp it till you make it twinNo im larping
yes lvl 6 is decent (have no idea)
Fuck you rankmogged me im just a little silver cumstainRight now I’m otping zeri and trying to learn yunara
I’m gold3/2 rn tho![]()
No im larping
yes lvl 6 is decent (have no idea)

I used to play LOL until the meta went crazyLarp it till you make it twin
Ooh yes i like ultimate ability
Lvl 6 is when you unlock ultimate ability in LoL (For almost every champ but there are a few exceptions)
Haha yeah I have almost 1k hours in this game nowFuck you rankmogged me im just a little silver cumstain
Ahh yes indeedI used to play LOL until the meta went crazy
I feel like the game is slowly becoming shitAhh yes indeed
(Every new patch is like jerking off with sand paper bro dw)
Yea i have 5acc with over 4k in all of them trust me this is difficultHaha yeah I have almost 1k hours in this game now
Like lvl 120 ts is difficult
4k hours?! DamnYea i have 5acc with over 4k in all of them trust me this is difficult
Yea back when you wouldnt get 1 shot by apcs and ypur sup isnt perma roaming and your top isnt a genuine pedophile jg diffI feel like the game is slowly becoming shit
Missing the good old time
Nigga it is obvious that she deserves to be beheaded by the mexincan cartels and then raped by hordes of illegal immigrants from Somalia with their BBC's but genuinely the USA as all the West is a cuck society and y'all won't do shit like always bcs y'all are soy low-t imbecilesLindsay Clancy deserves the chair
5 accounts brochacho im currently not playing bc i broke my mouse and banned on all of them for 7days+4k hours?! Damn
Your making my job harderYea back when you wouldnt get 1 shot by apcs and ypur sup isnt perma roaming and your top isnt a genuine pedophile jg diff
(made it harder for you to larp)![]()
No, not “yall” just crazy liberal women. Politics in general is dumb and is only there to divide us.Nigga it is obvious that she deserves to be beheaded by the mexincan cartels and then raped by hordes of illegal immigrants from Somalia with their BBC's but genuinely the USA as all the West is a cuck society and y'all won't do shit like always bcs y'all are soy low-t imbeciles![]()
“Crazy liberal women” - and who’s supposed to stop them? U think men in Muslim countries would accept such behaviour? They just would beat them and rape them to death ykNo, not “yall” just crazy liberal women. Politics in general is dumb and is only there to divide us.
We all gotta go son

nigga we would go to jail for life“Crazy liberal women” - and who’s supposed to stop them? U think men in Muslim countries would accept such behaviour? They just would beat them and rape them to death yk
What yall are doing to stop this? Nothing so yall are low t cucks
Nigganigga we would go to jail for life![]()
It ain’t my fault it came to thisNigga
Think abt it urself, how did it come up to that point on the first place? Can u imagine such things happening in Islamic countries, Israel, Russia or other conservative societies? The only place where women could literally praise a mother that killed her children is the Western society.
Can u imagine this happening 80 years ago, when the West was still conservative and normal? When people didn't lose their minds yet? It is just a proccess of years, starting from providing civil rights to women, then treating them as equals, then giving the access to allat left-wing bs, "multiculturalism", "feminism", "LGBTQ" and etc.
Allat is the consequence of white Western males being cucks and soy low-t boys. It would not came to that point on the first place, y'all just allowed it to happen. And even here instead of beating up those stupid sluts y'all are trying to argue with foids on tt proving they're wrong, such a waste of time and a low-t mentality, to prove smth to women
In Islam they would just rape them
… I would much rather live in the states than some shitty ass county.I am Islamophobic, I literally told u that “multiculturalism” is one of the copes in the west and the main problem why so much jeets and sandniggers are in Europe nowadays.It ain’t my fault it came to this… I would much rather live in the states than some shitty ass county.
Normal Mohammad cope though, nothing out of the usual.