Deleted member 5683

Kraken
Is it legit or cope?

BTW thumbpulling is trying to expand the palate by pulling it with your thumbs

Obviously no
Jfl how low is your Iq if you have this question

Low IQ if you do it

Dont belive everything you see on the internet

the only thing that might be legit is keeping good overall posture and good head tilt

Possibly, if one can do it like every 30 minutes. But, obviously a constant force is the most desirable.

Possibly, if one can do it like every 30 minutes. But, obviously a constant force is the most desirable.
Yeah tbh I have felt my palate expand a little bit after thumb pulling but then it went back to its original width. Although it might have been placebo idk

Yeah tbh I have felt my palate expand a little bit after thumb pulling but then it went back to its original width. Although it might have been placebo idk
I believe after you thumb pull it the bones just relapse. It's why after one uses a palate expander you should wear it for extra time so the bones don't relapse.

I believe after you thumb pull it the bones just relapse. It's why after one uses a palate expander you should wear it for extra time so the bones don't relapse.
Yes constant force is the most important

I can. Should I?