Thoughts? Watch whole vid of this Chad(-lite)

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
Let me be clear: how he looks doesn’t matter to him. He will never have a desire for love, sex, etc. (I researched this).
So it doesn’t matter to him where he is or if he has women around him.
He literally has the mind of a 3 year old (or even worse) and can communicate worse than a cat or a dog… and that forever.
His face does him no good, it’s useless. He might as well be a 1/10, it would make no difference bc he is unaware and low-functioning autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 21898, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
CF42406A A933 49A9 A45B 6ADC0BE086DF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Oueyy, rooman and 6 others
Let me be clear: how he looks doesn’t matter to him. He will never have a desire for love, sex, etc. (I researched this).
He literally has the mind of a 3 year old (or even worse), and that forever.
His face does him no good, it’s useless. He might as well be a 1/10, it would make no difference bc he is unaware and low-functioning autistic

Average .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, zharupodrugu, rooman and 8 others
Average .org user
What? Me?

This comment under the video makes me so mad:
„You're a very strong woman and (a wonderful) mother! Your son is very handsome as well. I can't imagine having a baby with all the hopes and dream you had for him, then one day you come to realize he's inflicted with this and all those dreams are squashed. Bless you.“ LOOKS ARE ALL THAT COUNT :feelsree: :woke::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman and Deleted member 23804
Average .org user
I know you’re saying it tongue in cheek and jokingly but this guy literally has zero awareness. That said, I don’t feel sorry for him at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
I know you’re saying it tongue in cheek and jokingly but this guy literally has zero awareness. That said, I don’t feel sorry for him at all
imagine having chadlite face but mush for brain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman, try2beme and 1 other person
"He is a beautiful guy. Beautiful person overall."
Good looks = good personality

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, zharupodrugu, aBetterMii and 3 others
It is very sad and some comments such as that one make me angry
Why tf would his looks matter?
Why tf can’t I look like this a he is a 1/10. considering how unaware he is of everything it makes no difference to him

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman and norwegianfreak
Badg96 footage

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman, Kerbouchard and 1 other person
Uhh
This is how I watch anime

People say that to every retarded person ever, I have a relative who is severely handicapped and everyone says that aswell despite him being very ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman, try2beme and 2 others
People say that to every retarded person ever, I have a relative who is severely handicapped and everyone says that aswell despite him being very ugly.
I’ve never heard that but maybe it depends on the country. Where are you from? I’m German/Swiss

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
@try2beme - are you sad about the video/guy or about my text I wrote above it?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Take the NT PILL

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
I thought it was Sean O'Pry jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman, try2beme and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15164, Red Fox and 1 other person
He literally has the mind of a 3 year old (or even worse) and can communicate worse than a cat or a dog… and that forever.

Until some goth bitch starts to ride his cock innit?

• Hmm...
Didn’t you read what I wrote and watch whole vid, mate? He’s extremely autistic. He probably doesn’t even WANT sex or be touched let alone desires it. He’s UNAWARE and you can’t compare him to normal people

Didn’t you read what I wrote and watch whole vid, mate? He’s extremely autistic. He probably doesn’t even WANT sex or be touched let alone desires it. He’s UNAWARE and you can’t compare him to normal people
Nah I dont read threads if they arent about me

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Red Fox
He starts punching himself at loud noises. He doesn’t have sexual desires

Then at least watch the video ffs. Bc no gothic bitch or any woman will ride his cock. He can’t even speak and write

Then at least watch the video ffs. Bc no gothic bitch or any woman will ride his cock. He can’t even speak and write
Yeah because a goth bitch will be asking the autist if he wants his dick sucked right? You must be as autistic as him. Ever heard of Rape? His babysitter or whatever the fuck would ride his dick in that shitty position

Watch first 4 mins and the very end. He watches cartoons for 4 year olds, he can’t speak, he likes sitting in the backseat of the car everyday

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Watch first 4 mins and the very end. He watches cartoons for 4 year olds, he can’t speak, he likes sitting in the backseat of the car everyday
Oh my god really he watches cartoons? Nigga we also have users on here who watch spongebob like @Dr. Bludy and @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah because a goth bitch will be asking the autist if he wants his dick sucked right? You must be as autistic as him. Ever heard of Rape? His babysitter or whatever the fuck would ride his dick in that shitty position
uhh, I never said that she won’t do anything
he’s much more than an autist. He’s disabled. I never said anything against that. I really doubt he can get hard

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Oh my god really he watches cartoons? Nigga we also have users on here who watch spongebob like @Dr. Bludy and @Vermilioncore
He can’t write or talk
Why tf don’t you just watch the vid. You can’t compare SpongeBob to cartoons for 4 year olds where they barely talk. And apart from that he likes just sitting in the car. Instead of arguing with me why don’t you just watch the damn vid

Just watch the damn vid. I’m gonna put you on ignore now bc you’re just arguing without even having seen the vid

Still have you on ignore till you watch the vid. His mum chooses what he watches. He wants to sit in the backseat of the car every single day and just SIT. He punches himself when he hears loud noises. He can’t communicate

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
i thought he is o pry wtf, the guy in video is way more nt tho

@rooman Can you tell this clown BearBoy how wrong he is? Or am I wrong?

i thought he is o pry wtf, the guy in video is way more nt tho
Did you really watch the whole vid? How he just wants to sit in backseat of car everyday and punches himself?

@rooman Can you tell this clown BearBoy how wrong he is? Or am I wrong?
no bearboy is based narcy I stand with bearboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Red Fox
Sometimes i think its not that i look bad but i am autistic the way i walk i feel uncomfortable even walking like i constantly try to fix something extreme social anxiety which is most of the users here

• +1
Sometimes i think its not that i look bad but i am autistic the way i walk i feel uncomfortable even walking like i constantly try to fix something extreme social anxiety which is most of the users here
I just had this. I can’t leave the house without a baseball hat 🧢 now I didn’t have any and brought my mother to the trainstation and I had to walk her 5 seconds bc it was raining and I felt so exposed without a hat. My social anxiety is so incredibly bad. I am quite ugly though

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
He will never have a desire for love, sex, etc. (I researched this).
He probably does jerk off, it’s not like hes a complete vegetable or comatose. Would probably figure out what hole to put it in if his mom actually loved him and bought him a prostitute.

• Hmm...
He probably does jerk off, it’s not like hes a complete vegetable or comatose. Would probably figure out what hole to put it in if his mom actually loved him and bought him a prostitute.
Nope. And yea, he’s basically a vegetable, watch the whole vid.
I really doubt you watched the whole vid, I mean, he punches himself when there is a loud noise. And I doubt even more that he jerks off bc you can’t compare low-functioning autism to normal people. He’s like a child, look what he is watches

Can still slay

Holy fuck autism fucks people over.

He doesn’t want love or sex bc that’s not how he functions. You just assume that bc he looks normal. Autistic people often hate being touched