[THREAD FOR CURRIES AND DARKSKINS] Destroying melanin is not the answer

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal

I think the reason why Gandy doesnt look shitskin even w tan is his body has a ratio of pheomelanin to eumelanin it does not cross.

I know sulphation, cysteine and tyrosinase all play a role in this. But i dont know how exactly and what variables can change it, i think if we found a way to not entirely stop melanogenesis but shift the pathway towards the pink pheomealnin rather than the black eumelanin, the outcome of skin tine would be much better. I think the so called tyrosinase inhibitors actually change this on a genetic transcription level, indians who use tretinoin for example for a long time actually end up w a somewhat tanned castizo skin tone

You can see from the chart the two pathways by which we change this ratio are:

Increasing glutathione or cysteine (prolly even MSM since it provides a sulfate group) which increases pheomelanin content

decreasing tyronsiane (doable w kojic acid, alpha arbutin, hydroq etc), cu 2 plus (not recommended as copper is vital for enzymatic processes) and TRP1 (again not sure how to, it seems to depend on zinc a lot which is funny as zinc and copper are for the most part antagonistic)

L tryptophan also plays a part, reducing tryptophan absorption through eating meals low in fernstrom ratio can be good

Progesterone lightens and estrogen darkens skin, with testosterone as well slightly darkening skin and hair. I think topical progesterone can also be a good canditate to shift biosynthesis away from eu melanin towards pheomelanin.

You can see Gandy has this pink hue here which cannot be any undertone except lycopene which is the only carotenoid that is darker than eumelanin, so it has to be the pink lighter form of eumelanin

Screenshot 2024 03 26 193032

this curry was on tret for 3 years (first pic is before) and his skin seems to have a higher pheo/eumelanin ratio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, SidharthTheSlayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 8 others
TLDR: if you're a curry just stand Infront of a train

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SidharthTheSlayer, shewantsme and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ketamin, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
Thread for the entire userbase bahahahahahhaa

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sub5c3l
Brahmins after TRP1 inhibitors come out

Screenshot 2023 08 25 202708

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Vitamin C also shuts down tyrosinase @RAMU KAKA @Lynxress @sub5c3l @FBI @IndraBC @neverascendcurrycel

so does THFA and NADH

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
TLDR: at least you're not as obese as @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
@horizontallytall @CFW432 @SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@the MOUSE thoughts

What can be done if you have acne, and want to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation? I can't use topical tyrosinase inhibitors like hydroquinone, so is there something I can take orally do you think?

What can be done if you have acne, and want to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation? I can't use topical tyrosinase inhibitors like hydroquinone, so is there something I can take orally do you think?
liposomal vitamin C, MSM, magnesium glycinate / eating lots of gelatin.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
@the MOUSE my final thread and it only contains breadcrumbs not the actual cake after i realised i dont like 98 percent of the pajeets h ere, now i leave

kung fu panda GIF

BGM on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I know a better oral tyrosinase inhibitor, gatekeeping for now until I try myself and confirm. I only plan to use in summers tho, I don’t want to lighten my skin just maintain it while having fun in the summer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I know a better oral tyrosinase inhibitor, gatekeeping for now until I try myself and confirm
There are many bro melasyl is also good you can throw kitchen sink at it

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Isnt that only available topical, cba w/ topicals anymore
Tranexemaic acid vs liposomal vit c for oral? I want to reduce PIH alreadu using topicals

Tranexemaic acid vs liposomal vit c for oral? I want to reduce PIH alreadu using topicals
Tranexamic but you gotta cycle it cause it clots blood, one cycle is enough (3 months) to clear all sorts of hyperpigmentation. Maintain with topical then or resume after break. Oral vit C is joke, shit takes too long and at best it will lighten the shade a little bit, hyperpigmentation will persist

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
O
Tranexamic but you gotta cycle it cause it clots blood, one cycle is enough (3 months) to clear all sorts of hyperpigmentation. Maintain with topical then or resume after break. Oral vit C is joke, shit takes too long and at best it will lighten the shade a little bit, hyperpigmentation will persist
ome Cycle is? How much mg a day

O

ome Cycle is? How much mg a day
250 mg a day, conservative dosage. I'll also run D-Dimer test at 2 months mark to check my blood clot levels and decide if I will continue or take a break

• +1
250 mg a day, conservative dosage. I'll also run D-Dimer test at 2 months mark to check my blood clot levels and decide if I will continue or take a break
Did it clear up all ur PIH? Which form did u use , did u stay out of sun when running it

Did it clear up all ur PIH? Which form did u use , did u stay out of sun when running it
No, I just started running the oral form, customs seized my packet twice jfl. I have sun spots on my forehead, topical cleared a lot of that, no other pigmentation issue. It should clear up the remaining stubborn patches, I have seen foids on Reddit with fucked up pigmentation and melasma who tried everything under the sun and oral TxA worked like a charm for them. I'm running 250 mg oral as we speak, might up the dosage after D-Dimer. I just ordered Eucerin sunscreen, summer lasts only few months here, I will be out every day during the summer

• +1
No, I just started running the oral form, customs seized my packet twice jfl. I have sun spots on my forehead, topical cleared a lot of that, no other pigmentation issue. It should clear up the remaining stubborn patches, I have seen foids on Reddit with fucked up pigmentation and melasma who tried everything under the sun and oral TxA worked like a charm for them. I'm running 250 mg oral as we speak, might up the dosage after D-Dimer. I just ordered Eucerin sunscreen, summer lasts only few months here, I will be out every day during the summer
Link to brand?

One change of lighting and you’re back to being a green shitskin after months of overdosing on lycopene. Melanin and skin brightness is the ONLY thing that matters.

One change of lighting and you’re back to being a green shitskin after months of overdosing on lycopene. Melanin and skin brightness is the ONLY thing that matters.
Lighting should not affect it the guy in pic 2 wouldn’t look green in the same airport lighting imo

Link to brand?
Trenaxa, Indian brand. I don't think you will have as much problem sourcing it, try your local slum pharmacy. I had to order to a temp parking address in another country and route it from there. I used All Day Chemist.

• +1
Trenaxa, Indian brand. I don't think you will have as much problem sourcing it, try your local slum pharmacy. I had to order to a temp parking address in another country and route it from there. I used All Day Chemist.
Fucking hate PIH , unironically melasma would be better

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin