(THREAD) HOW TO MAKE YOUR PERFUME LAST FOR HOURS 🌬

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Y’a It's very frustrating to find yourself applying perfume again after 1 hour, or even that the smell escapes as soon as you have your foot outside

Here is a useful thread to remedy it 🥰

1) The choice of scent:

there is perfume, eau de parfum, eau de toilette and eau de Cologne,

Eau de Cologne has between 3 to 6% pure perfume,

eau de toilette contains between 5 and 15%,
compared to 15 to 20% for eau de parfum and 20 to 40% for perfume.

, a perfume will logically last longer than eau de parfum and eau de toilette even less, and so goes for eau de Cologne, nevertheless we can make its smell last on the body hours more than the average, this leads us to the second point

2) moisturize your skin!!!!:

If you perfume yourself after putting on cream, the fragrances will be captured by the fatty body of the cream, and the smell will remain longer on the skin. This is not the case if you perfume directly on dry skin! Oil is your friend!🫵🏻

3) use vaseline:

As it is filled with occlusive active ingredients, vaseline allows your skin to retain the perfume more. You will only have to put a small dose of vaseline in the palm of your hand, mix, and rub the places you want to perfume.

4) Know where to store the scent:

Know that humidity and heat, strongly present in a bathroom, have the effect of decreasing the quality of your perfume and decomposing it, choose cool and dry places, avoid the sun and windows

This is also why it is not recommended to buy foggy perfumes that are exposed to the sun, the constituents are decomposed and could be dangerous

5) Put on the pulse points:

strategically choose the "hot" areas of your body, those that hold the fragrances longer: the neck, the décolleté, the back of the ears, and the inside of the elbows, your ankles and the back of your knees.

6) Stop the friction:

It is a common gesture that should be stopped as soon as possible! Rub your wrists after spraying perfume on it, Contrary to popular belief, helps to make the scents disappear faster than normal! 🙅

7) perfume your clothes:

textile fibers retain odors much longer, do not hesitate to perfume your clothes beforehand, Beware of cashmere, silk, and white clothes, which could be stained!

8) mix products:

do not hesitate to mix products with the perfume if it is of good quality (not dangerous for the skin), body cream, shower gel, deodorant, use them to make the smell of your perfume last longer, you will feel good from morning to night

Also my top 10 best fragrance :

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

PACKSHOT_ROUGE_540_70ML_EDP_VUE3-3-4_FOND-TRANSPARENT_460x460.png

dupe for poorcel: HARAMAIN AMBER OUD

7A1B97C7 8130 4716 AA11 53D7F1A0F909

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
39684CA3 72B6 4D47 A4EB 0EE2862FCB93

dupe for poorcel: MAÏSSA WOOD

396B5C68 D4C3 42B9 AFA7 5FCD70405B73

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

15802429 4196 4288 90F0 8D3EBC06A91E

4-STRONGER WITH YOU

153A0BC7 B263 4A1C 85E5 70929398E199

5- ABU DHABI EL NABIL

5386FC69 5C7C 484B 8DC3 39828F582D1F

6-ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
0A59B84A B4A7 4BBB 8BD9 151733F4B131

7-ACQUA DI GIO (PROFUMO)
79A5F57A BFBB 45D3 9E3F 10C63685B756

8-BLEU DE CHANEL
72884D82 8506 4DAB BE6B 493F4EE970AB

9-CALVIN KLEIN ONE
FDB0B462 6577 4C77 8437 F5D6A089824E

10- EL BADR EL NABIL
A9BDC6AE BA8B 4CAA 9C78 561E54817EAC

Also check this website for more information about fragances:

Attachments

• 4BA630B2-52D3-4F65-87DC-007DF44C0ED1.png
    4BA630B2-52D3-4F65-87DC-007DF44C0ED1.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 52358C23-D21F-4517-A523-863F9C2A1BB2.png
    52358C23-D21F-4517-A523-863F9C2A1BB2.png
    287 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: salem, It'snotover, JL~ and 6 others
@pneumocystosis @Kingkellz @Octillionaire @Blackgymmax @5ft1 @whiteissuperior @5’7 zoomer @Bong

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
fragrance is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, KING REIDYZ and St.TikTokcel
Based thread

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
i don't believe you wrote this, you must've either stolen it, used AI, or paid someone to do it for you; you're far too stupid and low sentience to write even a mediocre thread like this.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
i don't believe you wrote this, you must've either stolen it, used AI, or paid someone to do it for you; you're far too stupid and low sentience to write even a mediocre thread like this.
keep hating and crying for the KING 👑
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Bleu de Chanel mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and KING REIDYZ
Y’a It's very frustrating to find yourself applying perfume again after 1 hour, or even that the smell escapes as soon as you have your foot outside

1) The choice of scent:

, a perfume will logically last longer than eau de parfum and eau de toilette even less, and so goes for eau de Cologne, nevertheless we can make its smell last on the body hours more than the average, this leads us to the second point

If you perfume yourself after putting on cream, the fragrances will be captured by the fatty body of the cream, and the smell will remain longer on the skin. This is not the case if you perfume directly on dry skin! Oil is your friend!🫵🏻

3) use vaseline:

As it is filled with occlusive active ingredients, vaseline allows your skin to retain the perfume more. You will only have to put a small dose of vaseline in the palm of your hand, mix, and rub the places you want to perfume.

Know that humidity and heat, strongly present in a bathroom, have the effect of decreasing the quality of your perfume and decomposing it, choose cool and dry places, avoid the sun and windows

This is also why it is not recommended to buy foggy perfumes that are exposed to the sun, the constituents are decomposed and could be dangerous

strategically choose the "hot" areas of your body, those that hold the fragrances longer: the neck, the décolleté, the back of the ears, and the inside of the elbows, your ankles and the back of your knees.

6) Stop the friction:

It is a common gesture that should be stopped as soon as possible! Rub your wrists after spraying perfume on it, Contrary to popular belief, helps to make the scents disappear faster than normal! 🙅

7) perfume your clothes:

textile fibers retain odors much longer, do not hesitate to perfume your clothes beforehand, Beware of cashmere, silk, and white clothes, which could be stained!

8) mix products:

do not hesitate to mix products with the perfume if it is of good quality (not dangerous for the skin), body cream, shower gel, deodorant, use them to make the smell of your perfume last longer, you will feel good from morning to night

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

View attachment 2137307

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
View attachment 2137327

View attachment 2137304

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

View attachment 2137309
4-STRONGER WITH YOU

View attachment 2137311

5- ABU DHABI EL NABIL

View attachment 2137312

6-ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
View attachment 2137314
7-ACQUA DI GIO (PROFUMO)
View attachment 2137315
8-BLEU DE CHANEL
View attachment 2137316
9-CALVIN KLEIN ONE
View attachment 2137319
10- EL BADR EL NABIL
View attachment 2137320

@pneumocystosis tu valide les parfum?

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
nice tips, i didn't know this stuff...

great thread written by the king himself 👑👑👑

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
frangnence is underrated especially past mtn+-htn

invest in hair perfumes too, jbs go crazy for good smelling soft hair

• +1
frangnence is underrated especially past mtn+-htn

invest in hair perfumes too, jbs go crazy for good smelling soft hair
hair perfume ? i have a hair tonic that smells insanely nice and it allows me to style my hair as well

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadmanlet04

1) The choice of scent:

3) use vaseline:

6) Stop the friction:

7) perfume your clothes:

8) mix products:

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

View attachment 2137307

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
View attachment 2137327

View attachment 2137304

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

View attachment 2137309
4-STRONGER WITH YOU

View attachment 2137311

5- ABU DHABI EL NABIL

View attachment 2137312

6-ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
View attachment 2137314
7-ACQUA DI GIO (PROFUMO)
View attachment 2137315
8-BLEU DE CHANEL
View attachment 2137316
9-CALVIN KLEIN ONE
View attachment 2137319
10- EL BADR EL NABIL
View attachment 2137320

I want to buy baccarat rouge 540 but im scared i will smell like a girl if i do, since its unisex. Is it good for dates and summer nights dinners etc?

I want to buy baccarat rouge 540 but im scared i will smell like a girl if i do, since its unisex. Is it good for dates and summer nights dinners etc?
no don’t worry ,it smile nice
unisex frangances are also female gazzed asf

no don’t worry ,it smile nice
unisex frangances are also female gazzed asf
alright ty. i got bleu de chanel, will bc 540 and bleu de chanel complement eachother well for different occasions? I will have to do blind buy (dupe ofc)

• +1
Thanks for the tips much appreciated.

• +1
I needed this thanks bossman

• +1
alright ty. i got bleu de chanel, will bc 540 and bleu de chanel complement eachother well for different occasions? I will have to do blind buy (dupe ofc)
Tbh bois d’argent MOG hard

If you never shower you can keep your natural stench forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and KING REIDYZ
If you buy from FragrantBodyOilz you can basically get high quality replicas of every scent for cheap($21 for 1Oz. Aventus Creed), will post my collection if I can find this thread after my shift

• +1
If you buy from FragrantBodyOilz you can basically get high quality replicas of every scent for cheap($21 for 1Oz. Aventus Creed), will post my collection if I can find this thread after my shift
Thanks for the contribution my guy

• +1

1) The choice of scent:

3) use vaseline:

6) Stop the friction:

7) perfume your clothes:

8) mix products:

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

View attachment 2137307

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
View attachment 2137327

View attachment 2137304

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

View attachment 2137309
4-STRONGER WITH YOU

View attachment 2137311

5- ABU DHABI EL NABIL

View attachment 2137312

6-ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
View attachment 2137314
7-ACQUA DI GIO (PROFUMO)
View attachment 2137315
8-BLEU DE CHANEL
View attachment 2137316
9-CALVIN KLEIN ONE
View attachment 2137319
10- EL BADR EL NABIL
View attachment 2137320

Unfortunately these fragrances smells good but contain lots of xenoestrogens, I don’t use perfums anymore.

Thanks for the contribution my guy
Np, the spray last about 2-3 months @ 5 sprits a day for a work week, pretty good value, these are my spring/summer scents

The Bond #9 tribeca is my fall/winter main scent

Attachments

• PXL_20230409_170933479.jpg
    PXL_20230409_170933479.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230409_170828874.jpg
    PXL_20230409_170828874.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Np, the spray last about 2-3 months @ 5 sprits a day for a work week, pretty good value, these are my spring/summer scents

The Bond #9 tribeca is my fall/winter main scent
Thank you so much my bro 😻🤲🏻

thought the same

also hot girl boss avi

1) The choice of scent:

3) use vaseline:

6) Stop the friction:

7) perfume your clothes:

8) mix products:

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

View attachment 2137307

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
View attachment 2137327

View attachment 2137304

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

View attachment 2137309
4-STRONGER WITH YOU

View attachment 2137311

5- ABU DHABI EL NABIL

View attachment 2137312

6-ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
View attachment 2137314
7-ACQUA DI GIO (PROFUMO)
View attachment 2137315
8-BLEU DE CHANEL
View attachment 2137316
9-CALVIN KLEIN ONE
View attachment 2137319
10- EL BADR EL NABIL
View attachment 2137320

Bump

1) The choice of scent:

3) use vaseline:

6) Stop the friction:

7) perfume your clothes:

8) mix products:

1-BACCARAT ROUGE 540 🏆

View attachment 2137307

2-BOIS D’ARGENT 🥈
View attachment 2137327

View attachment 2137304

3-SAUVAGE DIOR 🥉

View attachment 2137309
4-STRONGER WITH YOU