Thread lift and fox eye lift

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I recently found out about thread lifts and fox eye lifts, and I feel like niggas on here don't talk about these mini facelifts enough. They're a godsend for improving eye area, as well as tightening your skin up and making your face more chiseled, idk if many of you guys have the same problem as me, but I have NCT and droopy skin from being recessed, if I were to get a thread lift after bimax, and almond eye surgery if the lift doesn't improve eyes enough I would literally be such a mogger.

Most examples are oldcels, but imagine a young guy with droopy skin getting this surgery, the ascension would be insane
Screenshot 20230303 125457 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: aber and Hisham9t
I recently found out about thread lifts and fox eye lifts, and I feel like niggas on here don't talk about these mini facelifts enough. They're a godsend for improving eye area, as well as tightening your skin up and making your face more chiseled, idk if many of you guys have the same problem as me, but I have NCT and droopy skin from being recessed, if I were to get a thread lift after bimax, and almond eye surgery if the lift doesn't improve eyes enough I would literally be such a mogger.

Most examples are oldcels, but imagine a young guy with droopy skin getting this surgery, the ascension would be insane
View attachment 2097544
where he did the lift

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
where he did the lift
Near the temples, the thread is put in and pulls the skin up. Not sure how it works, that's about as much as I know.

I think if he got a zyggo implant, then he would have 1) more pronounced zyggos obviously 2) no nasiolabial folds anymore, because the skin is stretched from the implants. The second point is a hypothesis, but if I just slightly pull my skin up and out in the zyggo area, then my nasiolabial folds are gone

i notice that when i strech like that in the worst side it gets way better

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and bignosesmallchin
I think if he got a zyggo implant, then he would have 1) more pronounced zyggos obviously 2) no nasiolabial folds anymore, because the skin is stretched from the implants. The second point is a hypothesis, but if I just slightly pull my skin up and out in the zyggo area, then my nasiolabial folds are gone
If you put your hands on your temple's and pull back it will recreate the affect of ponytail lift, that shit fixes a lot of failos.

Facelifts are the most underrated thing on this forum, they fix so many failos and they're relatively cheap. I only ever see old ass niggas getting them tho

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Not good. Some people look fucking weird with fox eyes. If they fuck up your eyes. You cannot go back.

Not good. Some people look fucking weird with fox eyes. If they fuck up your eyes. You cannot go back.
Is it a good sign that when I pull up on my skin by my temples to recreate ponytail lift, my eyes look good? I look great with fox eyes imo, what could I risk by doing this?

fucking lol

Is it a good sign that when I pull up on my skin by my temples to recreate ponytail lift, my eyes look good? I look great with fox eyes imo, what could I risk by doing this?
It can ruin your harmony. Not every eye shape are good for positive tilted eyes.

You might look botched in ten years, not sure. I feel like the sagging of your skin will look unnatural if you do facelifts. Also if they overdo it, then I guess you cant go back. Soft tissue is very tricky

You might look botched in ten years, not sure. I feel like the sagging of your skin will look unnatural if you do facelifts. Also if they overdo it, then I guess you cant go back. Soft tissue is very tricky
Wouldn't that really only apply to full on facelifts tho? I can't see a ponytail lift or thread lift doing that.

Wouldn't that really only apply to full on facelifts tho? I can't see a ponytail lift or thread lift doing that.
I want to see the people who got it in motion. Maybe their facial expressions look weird now?

It can ruin your harmony. Not every eye shape are good for positive tilted eyes.
That's true but I know that mine are good for pct, I've seen examples where pct makes people look worse than before

If it didn't do that to her eye brows she would look way better. All she needs is a eyebrow transplant, or shave those and paint new ones on. Her eyes look way better now and work with her face imo.
she looks like alien from different planet.

she looks like alien from different planet.
Being alien maxxed is better than being ugly, plenty of celebrities are alien maxxed and still seen as good looking.

Her eyes do look unnatural now, but only if you're looking for that. I think it was a good improvement besides the brows which can be fixed.

I am like 3 psl with nct and I'm recessed, a thread lift would do me wonders

Being alien maxxed is better than being ugly, plenty of celebrities are alien maxxed and still seen as good looking.

Her eyes do look unnatural now, but only if you're looking for that. I think it was a good improvement besides the brows which can be fixed.

I am like 3 psl with nct and I'm recessed, a thread lift would do me wonders
Medium tilted eyes have more appeal than alien eyes. Alien eyes fits in modeling. I mean if you have ntc.. then I understand your reasoning. You should aim for medium tilted eyes instead of alien.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin