Thread to end "What will I look like when lean". hopefully...

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
Ok, this question is too common and it's really simple.

Hollowing cheeks are influenced by 3 things.

1. BF% (Duh)
2. Bigonial to Zygomatic Width
3. Zygomatic Arch Prominence

For most people, being low bf% likely isn't enough. That's because of low Bigonial to Zygomatic Width, and a too low set Zygomatic Arch.

In order to have a well contoured face, you need to have 88.75% - 100% Bigonial to Zygomatic Width.
You measure it like this.

Download 1

(Ignore the numbers, this is just a random pic. Also, never measure your ratios with a picture please. lol.)

If you lack high Bigonial to Zygomatic Width it's going to be damn near impossible to achieve your dreams, but it's not over yet.

Now, for the Zygomatic Arch, this is by far the most masculinizing part of the entire zygoma. This arch is A LOT of what makes "Prominent Cheekbones".

Face
Face2
Face3
Face4

You get it. The Zygomatic Arch is located on the side of your face, and it should be well defined like the pictures above.

The upmost part of the Zygomatic Arch (Part towards the ear) should be inline with your lateral canthus. This feature is very rare, and it's what makes models, models.

Now for it's prominence, even at bf% of ~20, you should be able to see this in adequate lighting. Keep in mind this is for very the top tier, even if it's not fully out, I'm just saying it will be visible. If you're arch isn't visible, and very high set, you will NEVER EVER look like these pictures...sorry.

That's it. This isn't to discourage you from working out a lean face is always better, but I know damn well why you're doing it and I don't want you to be dissapointed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, Meister!, Deprived and 22 others
In other words it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Niksy, Hikicel69 and 5 others
i've seen retards use fillers to widen their zygo is this bull shit or no

i've seen retards use fillers to widen their zygo is this bull shit or no
To an extent yes, it's pretty much BS almost. You can get fillers for your cheekbones to make to more prominent forwardly and it always looks like shit on men because forward prominence = female, lateral = masc. You can't emulate the Zygomatic Arch, it is not possible to my knowledge.

EDIT: Also you can see they lack the Bigonial to Zygomatic Width to match their shit fillers.
Filler cheeks 1163 view 1 detail
Maxresdefault 1

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
To an extent yes, it's pretty much BS almost. You can get fillers for your cheekbones to make to more prominent forwardly and it always looks like shit on men because forward prominence = female, lateral = masc. You can't emulate the Zygomatic Arch, it is not possible to my knowledge.

EDIT: Also you can see they lack the Bigonial to Zygomatic Width to match their shit fillers.
View attachment 1527583View attachment 1527580
One last thing. If one would to look at themselves in the mirror and see any sort of "hollow" ness at high bf. Does that always mean you will get even more hollowness? Or does buccal fat burn at different amounts for different people

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Constantin Denis
Too much suefuel:feelswhy:

One last thing. If one would to look at themselves in the mirror and see any sort of "hollow" ness at high bf. Does that always mean you will get even more hollowness? Or does buccal fat burn at different amounts for different people
Generally the entire face wont become lean for most people because of what's discussed in the thread, but the jaw will always gain more prominence. A great way to check the fat distrobution in your face is after a HIIT workout. For me my eyes become slight more hooded and my entire face gets leaner(not bragging), but even then I still have a low abs def. This tells me that I carry most of my fat in my body, not my face meaning my entire face will likely become much leaner at 10% BF.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Aqua and ChristianChad
In order to have a well contoured face, you need to have 88.75% - 100% Bigonial to Zygomatic Width.

View attachment 1527565

View attachment 1527566 View attachment 1527567View attachment 1527569View attachment 1527571

That's what's called "blockhead" look, what you need is facial taper (bigonial between 80-90% of the zygomatic width). None of the people you posted exceeds 90% bigonial width, it's as easy as opening Paint and drawing two lines (one across the zygos, the other across the bigonial) and dividing the number of pixels (bigonial/zygomatic).

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ChristianChad
That's what's called "blockhead" look, what you need is facial taper (bigonial between 80-90% of the zygomatic width). None of the people you posted exceeds 90% bigonial width, it's as easy as opening Paint and drawing two lines (one across the zygos, the other across the bigonial) and dividing the number of pixels (bigonial/zygomatic).
You're correct, 1-1 ratio isn't the best for this, but I just wanted to supply the fully optional range just incase people were interested in their ratio as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Broscience time

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Hikicel69, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

1. BF% (Duh)

For most people, being low bf% likely isn't enough. That's because of low Bigonial to Zygomatic Width, and a too low set Zygomatic Arch.

View attachment 1527565
(Ignore the numbers, this is just a random pic. Also, never measure your ratios with a picture please. lol.)

If you lack high Bigonial to Zygomatic Width it's going to be damn near impossible to achieve your dreams, but it's not over yet.

Now, for the Zygomatic Arch, this is by far the most masculinizing part of the entire zygoma. This arch is A LOT of what makes "Prominent Cheekbones".

View attachment 1527566 View attachment 1527567View attachment 1527569View attachment 1527571

You get it. The Zygomatic Arch is located on the side of your face, and it should be well defined like the pictures above.

The upmost part of the Zygomatic Arch (Part towards the ear) should be inline with your lateral canthus. This feature is very rare, and it's what makes models, models.

Now for it's prominence, even at bf% of ~20, you should be able to see this in adequate lighting. Keep in mind this is for very the top tier, even if it's not fully out, I'm just saying it will be visible. If you're arch isn't visible, and very high set, you will NEVER EVER look like these pictures...sorry.

That's it. This isn't to discourage you from working out a lean face is always better, but I know damn well why you're doing it and I don't want you to be dissapointed.
There are users that got their hollow cheeks @ bellow 15% bodyfat while i had hollow cheeks at 20%+ the last part is fucking retarded.

There are users that got their hollow cheeks @ bellow 15% bodyfat while i had hollow cheeks at 20%+ the last part is fucking retarded.
First off if you read my replies, I pointed out everyone has diferent fat distrobution. Also, you're an idiot if you think #3 is reTarDed. lol

First off if you read my replies, I pointed out everyone has diferent fat distrobution. Also, you're an idiot if you think #3 is reTarDed. lol
Thread was too shit to even think of reading the replies

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, court monarch777 and Korea
Will Malar implants help with this?

1. BF% (Duh)

View attachment 1527565

Powel Analasys.
is the best estimate predictor, of hollow cheeks potential
imo

Powel

Powel Analasys.
is the best estimate predictor, of hollow cheeks potential
imo

View attachment 1527709
Yea, Powel Analysys is the way the placement of the Zygomatic Arch is measured. You can see like the report said, his is too low set for hollow cheeks, it's gotta be higher than the latheral canthus.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Would you say most Asians have hallow cheek look? If they tried to get it

Would you say most Asians have hallow cheek look? If they tried to get it
Not really, Asians have larger cheekbones (The combination of the Zygoma & Maxilla), but often don't have the arch to make it look defined. that's why most Asians have rounder faces.

Not really, Asians have larger cheekbones (The combination of the Zygoma & Maxilla), but often don't have the arch to make it look defined. that's why most Asians have rounder faces.
Does having a orgee curve mean I will have hallow cheeks at a lower bodyfat? I have a good orge curve

Does having a orgee curve mean I will have hallow cheeks at a lower bodyfat? I have a good orge curve
No, I good ogee curve doesn't influence how hollow your cheeks will become, it's original intentions was to simple measure where the cheekbones are, but people misconstrued its purpose. This why why women, even with massive cheekbones never have hollow cheeks, the Zygomatic Arch is masculine and what creates hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Phillybeard1996
How can I know this at 30% bodyfat?

Can I just touch the bone and see if it's on the same level as my later canthus?
Deadass bro, you can do this or draw a line in the mirror it's really simple.

Deadass bro, you can do this or draw a line in the mirror it's really simple.
Touched it and it appears that only the upper tip of the bone is inline with the canthus. Entire bone itself is below the canthus by a bit but the uppermost point/tip of it is inline. So idk what that means.

Touched it and it appears that only the upper tip of the bone is inline with the canthus. Entire bone itself is below the canthus by a bit but the uppermost point/tip of it is inline. So idk what that means.
Get your little ass in the gym.

Lifefuel (maybe?)

@5´11skullcel This guy motivates us to keep living, we have that shit and we didn't even know he was attractive

• JFL
Reactions: 5´11skullcel
@5´11skullcel This guy motivates us to keep living, we have that shit and we didn't even know he was attractive
TBH I knew you'd have when you mentioned your ethnicity. This isn't a caucasian trait, meanwhile Native Americans and Africans have this as a given. This is like 99.9% rarity for a white guy to have this like Andreas Eriksen.

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
no zygomatic arch for my recessed maxilla :hnghn:

TBH I knew you'd have when you mentioned your ethnicity. This isn't a caucasian trait, meanwhile Native Americans and Africans have this as a given. This is like 99.9% rarity for a white guy to have this like Andreas Eriksen.
In fact, Native Americans have a mogger skull and body structure (we have similarities with the body structure of a black), they live up to 80 and even 100 years, they age better than whites, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Is having hollow cheeks while biting cheeks accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

1. BF% (Duh)

View attachment 1527565

What the fuck is going on, this dude is like the vorman in aeshtetics, @EverythingMattersCel and @MisterMercedes combined into one fucking greycel

Imagine the traffic he's bringing.

Holy shit, banger after banger threads, @Prettyboy bro you got some competition, this greycel man.

1. BF% (Duh)

View attachment 1527565

Lol what in gods mother nature sweet heaven in going on.

Imagine the traffic he'll be bringing to the forum if he hasn't already.

This greycel in a span of a few days, dropping bangers after bangers. He's a fucing encyclopedia, @MisterMercedes & @everytingmatterscel knowledge morphed into one dude holy shit

holy shit GIF

Knowledge is power , and this newcel has a lot of it goddamn it!

@Preston @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, It'snotover, court monarch777 and 3 others
What the fuck is going on, this dude is like the vorman in aeshtetics, @EverythingMattersCel and @MisterMercedes combined into one fucking greycel

Holy shit, banger after banger threads, @Prettyboy bro you got some competition, this greycel man.

This greycel in a span of a few days, dropping bangers after bangers. He's a fucing encyclopedia, @MisterMercedes & @everytingmatterscel knowledge morphed into one dude holy shit

holy shit GIF

Agreed but his ratings are weird as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero

holy shit GIF

Yea he is knowledgeable. Most of his takes are very good but some are pure shit. I still don't agree with his ratings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, It'snotover, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Agreed but his ratings are weird as fuck.
My ratings might seem weird rn, that's because I'm using methods you've likely never heard of. By the time I'm done here my ratings will make perfect sense.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346 and AscendingHero
My ratings might seem weird rn, that's because I'm using methods you've likely never heard of. By the time I'm done here my ratings will make perfect sense.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: OverCoper and StrangerDanger
Yea he is knowledgeable. Most of his takes are very good but some are pure shit. I still don't agree with his ratings.
Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by ScooterMagruder

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Really good jaw width, but your Zygomatic Arch (Blue) should be where the Red line is
Inked2734862 C59C669B 78EE 45F0 8F6A BB74F73FB42D LI measure00

thread is misinformation jfl at still believing in theories from 2015

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, It'snotover, goat2x and 1 other person