Thread to end "What will I look like when lean". hopefully...

You asking me to rate this? Don't wanna waste my time, but if you really want it I can.
please do tbh. He's a self diagnosed chadlite

Prove me wrong.
hollow cheeks aren’t created by the zygomatic arch, they’re created by strong jaw, forward growth and low body fat.

and zygomatic arch can easily be hidden at 20% body fat

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and AscendingHero
hollow cheeks aren’t created by the zygomatic arch, they’re created by strong jaw, forward growth and low body fat.

Multiple things are involved. You need jaw width, zygo mass and low bf to get them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
To an extent yes, it's pretty much BS almost. You can get fillers for your cheekbones to make to more prominent forwardly and it always looks like shit on men because forward prominence = female, lateral = masc. You can't emulate the Zygomatic Arch, it is not possible to my knowledge.

EDIT: Also you can see they lack the Bigonial to Zygomatic Width to match their shit fillers.
View attachment 1527583View attachment 1527580
Check this:

You are right you can't change the position and shape of your zygos but you can make what you have more prominent. It's possible to have good shape and position but low mass.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Multiple things are involved. You need jaw width, zygo mass and low bf to get them.
zygo mass is not that important for what is normally meant when people say hollow cheeks

• +1
it’s over for me i can’t even see my zygo when i pull my skin and fat away from it. i’m skinny fat so i don’t even know if i’m high or low body fat percentage

What the fuck is going on, this dude is like the vorman in aeshtetics, @EverythingMattersCel and @MisterMercedes combined into one fucking greycel

Imagine the traffic he's bringing.

Holy shit, banger after banger threads, @Prettyboy bro you got some competition, this greycel man.

Lol what in gods mother nature sweet heaven in going on.

Imagine the traffic he'll be bringing to the forum if he hasn't already.

This greycel in a span of a few days, dropping bangers after bangers. He's a fucing encyclopedia, @MisterMercedes & @everytingmatterscel knowledge morphed into one dude holy shit

holy shit GIF

Knowledge is power , and this newcel has a lot of it goddamn it!

@Preston @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger
Good stuff. This place would be so much better if it had a bigger userbase

• +1
Good stuff. This place would be so much better if it had a bigger userbase
But more importantly higher iq userbase, and less incessant shitposting. Look at what we accomplished in 2020 on the site even with all the tomfoolery.

Most of the BOTB threads were made then too.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
face fat distribution also matter

What the fuck is going on, this dude is like the vorman in aeshtetics, @EverythingMattersCel and @MisterMercedes combined into one fucking greycel

Imagine the traffic he's bringing.

Holy shit, banger after banger threads, @Prettyboy bro you got some competition, this greycel man.

Lol what in gods mother nature sweet heaven in going on.

Imagine the traffic he'll be bringing to the forum if he hasn't already.

This greycel in a span of a few days, dropping bangers after bangers. He's a fucing encyclopedia, @MisterMercedes & @everytingmatterscel knowledge morphed into one dude holy shit

holy shit GIF

Knowledge is power , and this newcel has a lot of it goddamn it!

@Preston @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger
Personally, I could give a damn

Check this:
View attachment 1532128

You are right you can't change the position and shape of your zygos but you can make what you have more prominent. It's possible to have good shape and position but low mass.
Notice he needed it in the jaw too? Everyone can't ascend, his base is fucked rn, he needs to fix his crazy protruding eyes and ears first lol.

A too low set arch will be hidden at 20%, but not the one I'm describing here. Mine was visible, and a few users PM'd me their pictures at around 18% and it was visible, if I was high set enough.

FYI good forward growth relates to a higher set arch. That's why the majority of users here I've seen with this trait are ethnic.

A too low set arch will be hidden at 20%, but not the one I'm describing here. Mine was visible, and a few users PM'd me their pictures at around 18% and it was visible, if I was high set enough.

FYI good forward growth relates to a higher set arch. That's why the majority of users here I've seen with this trait are ethnic.
I can sort of see the arch you are talking about but I have to fraud with lighting. I'm probably 20-25% bf rn.

Notice he needed it in the jaw too? Everyone can't ascend, his base is fucked rn, he needs to fix his crazy protruding eyes and ears first lol.
His eye area is good. Ears are fine too.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and xanny
Ok, this question is too common and it's really simple.

Hollowing cheeks are influenced by 3 things.

1. BF% (Duh)
2. Bigonial to Zygomatic Width
3. Zygomatic Arch Prominence

For most people, being low bf% likely isn't enough. That's because of low Bigonial to Zygomatic Width, and a too low set Zygomatic Arch.

In order to have a well contoured face, you need to have 88.75% - 100% Bigonial to Zygomatic Width.
You measure it like this.

View attachment 1527565
(Ignore the numbers, this is just a random pic. Also, never measure your ratios with a picture please. lol.)

If you lack high Bigonial to Zygomatic Width it's going to be damn near impossible to achieve your dreams, but it's not over yet.

Now, for the Zygomatic Arch, this is by far the most masculinizing part of the entire zygoma. This arch is A LOT of what makes "Prominent Cheekbones".

View attachment 1527566 View attachment 1527567View attachment 1527569View attachment 1527571

You get it. The Zygomatic Arch is located on the side of your face, and it should be well defined like the pictures above.

The upmost part of the Zygomatic Arch (Part towards the ear) should be inline with your lateral canthus. This feature is very rare, and it's what makes models, models.

Now for it's prominence, even at bf% of ~20, you should be able to see this in adequate lighting. Keep in mind this is for very the top tier, even if it's not fully out, I'm just saying it will be visible. If you're arch isn't visible, and very high set, you will NEVER EVER look like these pictures...sorry.

That's it. This isn't to discourage you from working out a lean face is always better, but I know damn well why you're doing it and I don't want you to be dissapointed.
what causes the zygomatic arch to be well prominent and so high?

Yea and this

@Korea so ideally zygomatic arch should be high or low set?

Did you get a chance to read the first page...the first 10 lines of the thread?

I said low bf and jaw are important, I assumed the people here woild know a good jaw comes from good forward growth, so I didn't explicitly say it, my b.

Since everyones fat distro is different, technically it could be hidden even at 20%, that's correct.

My response to this is they have bad fat distro for hollow cheeks to begin with.

Is it possible that hypertrophied masseters can prevent the cheeks from hollowing or is that cope? I'm very low body fat, I believe my cheekbones are high-set, and my jaw to zygos ratio is about 0.9, but the side of my face towards where the gonion is has this very rounded, bloated appearance that creeps up all the way to my cheekbones, due to what I believe is large masseters combined with shitty insertions.

Did you get a chance to read the first page...the first 10 lines of the thread?

I said low bf and jaw are important, I assumed the people here woild know a good jaw comes from good forward growth, so I didn't explicitly say it, my b.

Since everyones fat distro is different, technically it could be hidden even at 20%, that's correct.

My response to this is they have bad fat distro for hollow cheeks to begin with.

I know what you said. I’m talking about the last part of your thread where you say that a cheekbone arch is needed for hollow cheeks, it’s not.

And very few people can have hollow cheeks at 20%. not having hollow cheeks at 20% doesn’t mean you have bad fat distribution. 15% and below is where you can comfortably say they have bad fat distribution or bad bones

• +1
Reactions: Korea
There's probably no way to know it , yuo will have to become lean

• +1
What if u have #2 but not #3

• +1
To an extent yes, it's pretty much BS almost. You can get fillers for your cheekbones to make to more prominent forwardly and it always looks like shit on men because forward prominence = female, lateral = masc. You can't emulate the Zygomatic Arch, it is not possible to my knowledge.

EDIT: Also you can see they lack the Bigonial to Zygomatic Width to match their shit fillers.

You need to put filler in the lateral part and also give it forward prominence, the combination of both is what gives you a masculine and sharp look. if you only fill in one part it will look feminine. If your zygomatic arch is correct set you can use filler along it and the results are great. You just need to figure out your base first and be very lean.

I’m confused on how the Bigonial width can be 100% of the Bizygomatic width,

when none of the psl gods you measured has a bigonial width above 90% of the Bizygomatic width?

If my mom has hollow cheeks and i have pretty much the same jaw and chin as her am i good?

Me at 20-25% bf. Is it over?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1610458422.jpg
    Snapchat-1610458422.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OverCoper

1. BF% (Duh)

For most people, being low bf% likely isn't enough. That's because of low Bigonial to Zygomatic Width, and a too low set Zygomatic Arch.

In order to have a well contoured face, you need to have 88.75% - 100% Bigonial to Zygomatic Width.

View attachment 1527565
(Ignore the numbers, this is just a random pic. Also, never measure your ratios with a picture please. lol.)

If you lack high Bigonial to Zygomatic Width it's going to be damn near impossible to achieve your dreams, but it's not over yet.

Now, for the Zygomatic Arch, this is by far the most masculinizing part of the entire zygoma. This arch is A LOT of what makes "Prominent Cheekbones".

View attachment 1527566 View attachment 1527567View attachment 1527569View attachment 1527571

You get it. The Zygomatic Arch is located on the side of your face, and it should be well defined like the pictures above.

The upmost part of the Zygomatic Arch (Part towards the ear) should be inline with your lateral canthus. This feature is very rare, and it's what makes models, models.

Now for it's prominence, even at bf% of ~20, you should be able to see this in adequate lighting. Keep in mind this is for very the top tier, even if it's not fully out, I'm just saying it will be visible. If you're arch isn't visible, and very high set, you will NEVER EVER look like these pictures...sorry.

That's it. This isn't to discourage you from working out a lean face is always better, but I know damn well why you're doing it and I don't want you to be dissapointed.
i have all 3. high set, 90% bigonial, 14.7cm bizygomatic but 18% body fat. So your saying if I just drop 4-6% my life will change? hopefully and I will make a thread. I don't have anterior projection of zygos like alessandro dellisola is that fine, I have similar lateral projection tho. Also I think you forget that your gonion must be low set, chin projected so it can pull the skin and the gonion cant be high set as it wont give room for the hollow cheeks, sean o pry is example

Generally the entire face wont become lean for most people because of what's discussed in the thread, but the jaw will always gain more prominence. A great way to check the fat distrobution in your face is after a HIIT workout. For me my eyes become slight more hooded and my entire face gets leaner(not bragging), but even then I still have a low abs def. This tells me that I carry most of my fat in my body, not my face meaning my entire face will likely become much leaner at 10% BF.
holy shit this is lifefuel. after a gym sesh and when i go hard I get hollow cheeks

1. BF% (Duh)

View attachment 1527565

Will I get hollow cheeks? 18% body fat rn. my gonions are high set tho like sean o pry

Attachments

• dsdsd.jpeg
    dsdsd.jpeg
    451.4 KB · Views: 0
Will I get hollow cheeks? 18% body fat rn. my gonions are high set tho like sean o pry
“This forum is either shitposting rotting incels or new age insecure Chadlites”