Throbbing pain in legs?

M

Mealworm

Solstice
I've been experiencing these throbbing pains in my legs. I'm 16, but I still have these pains on and off for the past couple of months. I don't know if they're officially growing pains, but I just know it hurts so fucking much right now

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Because of you larping about having a 8x6 incher

Swelling? Redness?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I've been experiencing these throbbing pains in my legs. I'm 16, but I still have these pains on and off for the past couple of months. I don't know if they're officially growing pains, but I just know it hurts so fucking much right now
You're diagnosed with soy syndrome. I'm really sorry dude! I'm sorry! There is nothing we can't do for you.

You're probably fine but visit your primary doctor and they'll have you do x-rays and MRI if need be to isolate the problem, if any.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Mealworm
You're probably fine but visit your primary doctor and they'll have you do x-rays and MRI if need be to isolate the problem, if any.
I actually have a doctor's appointment coming up soon, I'll be sure to bring that up

• +1
Doctor here, It's one of the signs when a cancerous cell is growing in your body. Go to the hospital asap

• +1
I actually have a doctor's appointment coming up soon, I'll be sure to bring that up
Imaging is key. Physical assessment used to be the gold standard for nearly every ailment but doctors have lost mastery of that art and the next best thing is concrete imaging results.

It's joever, we gotta amputate your legs, son. :ogre: