thugmaxxing is life

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This only works when you're still in highschool.

So basically the whole premise is that selling drugs might actually be the way.

First of all, girls are obsessed with these type of guys. I've seen this happen many times where friends of mine who are selling get unlimited amounts of pussy. And istg most girls who like guys like these are stacy's. I remember a story of a guy getting the gawk gawk 3 times in a day by different girls just cuz he was their plug.
Also, if you know how to actually make a good profit without getting caught you can save a lot of money for later in life.
While still in highschool, most ppl work stupid jobs for a low income, when you sell weed or smth you can make a lot of money 24/7 + you will experience a lot of shit that normal ppl don't. You will have crazy stories to tell your children or others instead of cuck stories ab your boss yelling at you.

I do not condone this but if you're a no life looking for some quick cash and pussy, start selling.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander and fuxkdakikez
Thugmax is quintessential for low inhib ethnic brah trying to ascend

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and fuxkdakikez
This only works when you're still in highschool.

So basically the whole premise is that selling drugs might actually be the way.

First of all, girls are obsessed with these type of guys. I've seen this happen many times where friends of mine who are selling get unlimited amounts of pussy. And istg most girls who like guys like these are stacy's. I remember a story of a guy getting the gawk gawk 3 times in a day by different girls just cuz he was their plug.
Also, if you know how to actually make a good profit without getting caught you can save a lot of money for later in life.
While still in highschool, most ppl work stupid jobs for a low income, when you sell weed or smth you can make a lot of money 24/7 + you will experience a lot of shit that normal ppl don't. You will have crazy stories to tell your children or others instead of cuck stories ab your boss yelling at you.

I do not condone this but if you're a no life looking for some quick cash and pussy, start selling.
where do i start? how can i get da zaza?

Thugmaxxing muh try hard cope

Niggers are the prey of White Supremacists and Latino Gangbangers in jail. :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Only thug alpha psychopathic Tyrone can do it,Its over for whiteboys thugmaxxers.:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro