Thumbpulling is legit for pubertycels

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I started thumbpulling laterally two weeks ago, i'm doing it like ten time a day right before sleep and it works well, my palate widened and my bizygo width increased, no joke yesterday some hot rich foid of my hs told me that : "Your face have changed".
I'm 15 and i'm supplementing with k2 and d3 btw (which are god-tier supplements).
And i also noticed that my cheekbones feels tenses when i thumbpull, it must be the sign that midpalatal suture is becoming more weak right ?
Anyway if you are under 18 thumbpulling is legit, if you manage to split your midpalatal suture you will become a demi-god.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ellisadrian, szolliontaraelis, SoonToAscend and 4 others
What areas specifically are you Thumb-pulling? What guide or protocol are you following?

interesting thread
be sure to take regular pics so you can make an update thread later on

What areas specifically are you Thumb-pulling? What guide or protocol are you following?
Around my last molars, i put my two thumb at the level of my palatal suture (they are not supposed to touch the alveolar ridge) and then i push like a mad in opposite directions, since i'm using the most efficient supplement on earth (vitamin k2) i can litterraly see the progress day after day, that's awesome.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
interesting thread
be sure to take regular pics so you can make an update thread later on
I take pics almost every weeks since i started looksmaxxing and i can assure you that the difference is noticeable day after day, no joke my face today is wider than westerday lol
I just don't want to post my face here for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ChristianChad
"if youare under 18"

its over i turned 18 2 weeks ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, ungewist, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
"if youare under 18"

its over i turned 18 2 weeks ago
You could get good results though, what i meant is that the younger you are and the more effective it will be.
Especially for pubertycels which have a great bone elasticity and sutures still ""easily"" splitable.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You could get good results though, what i meant is that the younger you are and the more effective it will be.
Especially for pubertycels which have a great bone elasticity and sutures still ""easily"" splitable.
how to know if i have good bone elasticity, i can move my mnandible

• +1
thumb coping

I started thumbpulling laterally two weeks ago, i'm doing it like ten time a day right before sleep and it works well, my palate widened and my bizygo width increased, no joke yesterday some hot rich foid of my hs told me that : "Your face have changed".
I'm 15 and i'm supplementing with k2 and d3 btw (which are god-tier supplements).
And i also noticed that my cheekbones feels tenses when i thumbpull, it must be the sign that midpalatal suture is becoming more weak right ?
Anyway if you are under 18 thumbpulling is legit, if you manage to split your midpalatal suture you will become a demi-god.
You can't split the suture like that jfl

how to know if i have good bone elasticity, i can move my mnandible
Bone elastcity decrease exponetially with age, however at 18 your bone elasticty is still quite good.
I suggest you to megadose k2 in order to produce more osteoblasts and thus produce more bones.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You can't split the suture like that jfl
Oh yes you can, only with hardmewing if you are young enough :

And another pubertycel managed to split his palatal suture using.....lateral thumbpulling :

Stop putting others down, let us ascend.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, mvp2v1 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
The MOS never splits when you do this stuff. The pulling forces are causing a stimulation of w bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ascension!
How do you do it?

what if u have to wear retainers

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
lol this kid reminds me of LITERALLY me few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
It's fucking legit. My mandible grew noticeably in three weeks of thumbpulling and chewing. I'm 19 but a latepubertycell btw.

• +1
The MOS never splits when you do this stuff. The pulling forces are causing a stimulation of w bone growth.
Can you explain more precisely ? The forces that a human can apply to the sutures ar far bigger than the forces a MSE could apply which could help for weakening and opening the suture.

How do you do it?
I put my two thumbs at the level of my last molars and i push in opposite directions as hard as possible during 15 seconds ten time a day (mostly before sleep), i can feel my cheekbones feeling tenses when i do it.
lol this kid reminds me of LITERALLY me few years ago
And unlike you i'm becoming a giga mogger while you are still rotting all the day.
would it still work since it won’t fit if it actually works and teeth misalign
It will works, don't waste your time and start thumbpulling RIGHT NOW.

• +1
Can you explain more precisely ? The forces that a human can apply to the sutures ar far bigger than the forces a MSE could apply which could help for weakening and opening the suture.

I put my two thumbs at the level of my last molars and i push in opposite directions as hard as possible during 15 seconds ten time a day (mostly before sleep), i can feel my cheekbones feeling tenses when i do it.

And unlike you i'm becoming a giga mogger while you are still rotting all the day.

You pull outwards not upwards right? Have any progress pics?

You can do both, outward means that your palate will widen and your byzigmomatix dsitance increase which is extremely positive (it will also affect PFL (mine improved), IPD,cheekbones lateral projection etc..).
If you pull forward your maxilla will become mote forward-growth and upswing.

I do but i really don't want to show my face here, but i can assure you that over the course of a week my face drastically changed
If you are young enough all of these techniques will be incredibly effective.

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and szolliontaraelis
I pull and push both sides. My undereye support and zygos also got better because of this.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21796
bro i may be a retard but i dont understand where do you PUT your THUMB in your mouth?

Pic or example plz?

It's fucking legit. My mandible grew noticeably in three weeks of thumbpulling and chewing. I'm 19 but a latepubertycell btw.
have you grown taller since 16
if so how much

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
bro i may be a retard but i dont understand where do you PUT your THUMB in your mouth?

Pic or example plz?
18c5c353b3c9d72f7342363049d61f78
i put my thumb at the red points and then i pull in the opposite direction (blue arrows).

• +1
Reactions: latino_
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
how many minutes of thumb pulling per day

I pull and push both sides. My undereye support and zygos also got better because of this.
Sorry but i dont undersand? How do you push AND pull? Because from what ive seen on thumb pulling, you put it the area on the molars with your thumbs facing outwards then push, how do you pull? By pull do you mean pull away?

how many minutes of thumb pulling per day
15 seconds×10 each day before sleep, i thumbpull like my life depended on it
I will increase the intensity in order to become a giga mogger.

Sorry but i dont undersand? How do you push AND pull? Because from what ive seen on thumb pulling, you put it the area on the molars with your thumbs facing outwards then push, how do you pull? By pull do you mean pull away?
I used the wrong terms, i meant pull away, or push outward if you prefer.
I think you got the mechanism.

Do you have before after photos you could share in PMs I'm highly interested

has your bigonial width increased?

has your bigonial width increased?
Most of the time my upper arch and my lower arch are in touch since i mew most of the time, my lower arch increased in width (followed the movement of the upper arch) and so did my bigonial, but my upper arch remains slightly wider for the moment.

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Has anyone thumb pulled the lower arch in the mandible?

Do you also have difficulty placing the two fingers on the palate? As if it wasn't wide enough? Damn, I don't think my palate is narrow

Do you also have difficulty placing the two fingers on the palate? As if it wasn't wide enough? Damn, I don't think my palate is narrow
For forward thumbpulling it can be hard if your palate isn't wide, in this case use only one thumb.
For lateral thumbpulling however you need to put your thumbs at the very back of your palate so it shouldn't be a problem.

Has anyone thumb pulled the lower arch in the mandible?
Thumbpulling and more generally facepulling works because it acts on the sutures, the mechanical pressure will induce sutural growth at the midpalatal suture (for lateral thumbpulling).
However the mandible doesn't have a mid-suture like the maxilla does so it won't work, you will most likely hurts yourself.

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and Mr.Proper
how many mm your ipd increased? 5?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Will thumb pulling give me a pct if I have a neutral one and will it work at 17?

Started thumbpulling last last week and I think it's working. It may not be noticeable to others rn but I can feel that my palette is wider if that makes sense. I will continue to thumbpull let's see the difference in the long term.

If you do it for 18 hours a day it works

im 15 aswell i can assure u that im going through puberty rn since i have been developing very thin facial hair and my armpit hair still growing thicker recently ill do thumb-pulling, mewing , chin tucks etc and slight bonesmashing zygos and supplement k2 and d and update on whether it actually works

Started thumbpulling last last week and I think it's working. It may not be noticeable to others rn but I can feel that my palette is wider if that makes sense. I will continue to thumbpull let's see the difference in the long term.
Did you see any changes in you’re eye shape or ct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back