Tianeptine drug report

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Took it around 10 pm intending to sleep at 4 pm (ik my sleep sched is fucked). It was the sodium salt and so I was expecting around 3 hours of psychotropic effects after which I would rewatch Solaris and go to sleep. Took 12.5 mg (would have taken a bit less but they come in uncuttable caps)

T+60 Min: Slight change in some physiologic effects, shitting became difficult (normally my digestion is very good), tianeptine is said to be stimulating but I was actually getting a bit dizzy. The wind felt cooler as if it was intrinsically involved with my body and all life on earth, just like most other phenomena we would consider "out there" .

T + 90 min : Effects started to become more intense then finally I became sleepy again , by this point erowid says the peak is over so I was a bit dissapointed and thought the effect would be cumulative as many report that tia really shines only after around a week of use.

T + 120: I could feel the mu opiod agonism effects and decided to drink a cup of coffee at 12 pm , as medium roast coffee has been shown to contain compounds that compete with naloxone in opiod receptor antagonsim, also popped 5 mcg t3. Within minutes I felt the drowsiness leave my body. I went on my laptop and experienced a quite noticeable boost in pattern recognition and understanding (not the faux weed " I understand everything kinda high" but the patterns started to click togethe and I could jot down a chart explaing myself-)

T + 180: The effects started to peak only now, It felt like LSD except the noradrenaline and heavy Dopamine agonism part (although there was a slight agonism it was nothing like LSD which would sometimes encourage tunnel vision and was what could cause thought loops imo) . I had heard reports of people losing sex drive on tia and some reporting enhanced (minority). I thought I was the former as I certainly felt the opiods nuking my libido but I dont know if it was the coffee but my libido suddenly became insanely supercharged. I started to masturbate to hentai and guro (things I never thought I would be able to and I usually stick to somewhat vanilla stuff). When I was masturbating I noticed my visual intelligence was greatly enhanced I could imagine being right there for eg with a purple red eyed goblin waifu and fucking her , (my capacity for fap imagination peaked at age 15 and had vanished ever since). I ended up appreciating the artist's efforts at drawing monster dicks and whatnot and lost sight of ejaculation.

T+ 220: I woke mid fap (something I dont usually do I have the OCD of finshing whenver I start) and decided to use the energy and blissful feeling I had got from tia to workout. Unfortunately I think tia's effects started to wane right when I started to lift but it was still a great workout and listening to J Pop when doing my OHP felt great.

T+260: This is where the cons started to appear. I still felt great, had great hopes for this getting me back to an extremely well adjusted human but when I ate some gelatin and tried to go to sleep I had this pressure from inside my head, as if the sudden scavenging of serotonin had loosened blood vessels causing so much increased blood flow that my head was being squeezed upwards from the inside.

Also I have to mention that I had taken 2.5 mg sublingual selegiline as soon as I had woke up so it may very well be that the MAO inhibiton had greatly extended the effects of tia ( I still felt it a bit after I woke up 8 hours after falling asleep). I had searched for interaciton bw the two beforehand and Pubmed claimed the two were actually used in conjuction with 0 sides although there were people claiming (read it only today) that the box tia comes in claims mixing with MAO I can lead to death. I still dont know how tia got potentiated in its half life so much, was it the dopamine lurking around for much longer? But I had taken l dopa on seleg before and it wasnt greatly extended afaik. Maybe the coffee I drank at 12 pm had something to do with it.

Whatever the reason I had pretty terrible time getting to sleep (tia has been claimed to cause insomnia in the first week or so) , and even when I slept I woke up a couple times and had to ejaculate and eat something to get the stress hormones low enough to go to sleep again. Also need to mention that tia (plus selegiline?) completelely nuked my appetite, however when I actually ate something it tasted very pleasurable. For this reason Im not gonna combine these two drugs again and im also intending to take tia in the morning instead of the night just to try to prevent insomnia. Its a shame that such a perfect drug has imo the worst side effect(inability to fall asleep). I hope it isnt true and that it was just a bad confluence of factors. Also lol at cypro tards it makes me low serotonin alright (nothing compared to tia though) but drowsy af and dumb due to low histamine with shitty hangover the day after even w 0,5 mg.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@incel194012940 @TsarTsar444

Lsd microdose is very anti seratonin feeling, shame tolerance is astronomical with it and u can't use it daily

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss