Tier List and Stacks for SARMS - Mid effort

Look, I got more results on 3 weeks of Anavar and test, I don't feel sick and have less side effects than on 30mg of ostarine with 12.5mg enclomiphene for 10 weeks.

I'm not a SARM hater but honestly, the only ones worth doing for actual gains are RAD-140 and LGD-4033. The others have some sort of awful sides, or limited research. They're basically just shitty oral steroids that are not a replacement for a proper cycle.

Fyi Mk677 and cardarine aren't SARMs (they don't bind to an androgen receptor at all) but are very useful.
which side effects you felt from anavar and test?

Look, I got more results on 3 weeks of Anavar and test, I don't feel sick and have less side effects than on 30mg of ostarine with 12.5mg enclomiphene for 10 weeks.

I'm not a SARM hater but honestly, the only ones worth doing for actual gains are RAD-140 and LGD-4033. The others have some sort of awful sides, or limited research. They're basically just shitty oral steroids that are not a replacement for a proper cycle.

Fyi Mk677 and cardarine aren't SARMs (they don't bind to an androgen receptor at all) but are very useful.
what were the side effects you experienced in the anavar test cycle? edit: mb i didnt realize i made this question twice

which side effects you felt from anavar and test?
In my bloodwork, my lipids were still fucked, as is my blood pressure. But they're actually less bad on Anavar than on ostarine surprisingly.

Aside from this i don't get any side effects at all. I'm slightly clearer of mind, I've lost a bit of appetite but that's it. The main thing you notice is the strength and brutal pumps in the gym

Test is great,there's no hormonal fluctuations and you don't feel like ass if you have bad sleep or something similar. I'm generally just more chill and driven on it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseroling
In my bloodwork, my lipids were still fucked, as is my blood pressure. But they're actually less bad on Anavar than on ostarine surprisingly.

Aside from this i don't get any side effects at all. I'm slightly clearer of mind, I've lost a bit of appetite but that's it. The main thing you notice is the strength and brutal pumps in the gym

Test is great,there's no hormonal fluctuations and you don't feel like ass if you have bad sleep or something similar. I'm generally just more chill and driven on it
you think i can mantain my gains after doing one or maybe two cycles with test and anavar? and what about a anavar only cycle?

you think i can mantain my gains after doing one or maybe two cycles with test and anavar? and what about a anavar only cycle?
You'll always downsize. You can try to keep your size but you won't ever keep everything.

If you're going to do an orals only cycle, make it something that turns into some form of estrogen, like dianabol. Your body needs this to function properly, it you do not have estrogen you will feel like shit, fuck your brain and heart, it is substantially worse to have low estrogen than high.

If you run Anavar on its own your body is going to shut down it's HPTA (probably, though Anavar is less suppressive than something like MENT or Superdrol), stop your natural production of testosterone and therefore estrogen, making you not want to work out or really do anything. Anavar needs testosterone with it.

yeh i agree im also on test + var, i made a sarm thing just for fun, i did say mk 677 isnt a sarm, but cardarine while not being a sarm still does fall under the sarm category

You'll always downsize. You can try to keep your size but you won't ever keep everything.

If you're going to do an orals only cycle, make it something that turns into some form of estrogen, like dianabol. Your body needs this to function properly, it you do not have estrogen you will feel like shit, fuck your brain and heart, it is substantially worse to have low estrogen than high.

If you run Anavar on its own your body is going to shut down it's HPTA (probably, though Anavar is less suppressive than something like MENT or Superdrol), stop your natural production of testosterone and therefore estrogen, making you not want to work out or really do anything. Anavar needs testosterone with it.
just tell him to do test + oral, also u shouldve mentioned pct AI and hcg he might js listen to this and not do any research and fuck himself over, also his age matters too based on that ud decide if he needs hcg and pct

just tell him to do test + oral, also u shouldve mentioned pct AI and hcg he might js listen to this and not do any research and fuck himself over, also his age matters too based on that ud decide if he needs hcg and pct
Most people I've found tend to blast and cruise once they hop on because they like the stability. I was originally gonna cycle but I'm gonna blast and cruise because I enjoy being able to have shit sleep or drink once in a while without feeling like ass the next day

Most people I've found tend to blast and cruise once they hop on because they like the stability. I was originally gonna cycle but I'm gonna blast and cruise because I enjoy being able to have shit sleep or drink once in a while without feeling like ass the next day
Yeh blast and cruise is good im not doing it cuz im 16 so i cant pct = no blast and cruise

I have my account since october 2023 how is that a whole year bro are u on drugs or sum?
Half a year still my point deadass does not change

Last edited:
Not pressed, just giving u sum advice buddy
ur the only person who cared dawg probably 50+ ppl read it and ur the only one to say sum