Tight clothes are an oldcel trait nowadays

it’s like girls wanna strength mog their bfs
their tall bf can probably beat the shit out of them tbh. untrained or trained. all this gymmaxxed women shit is an illusion. just smoke and mirrors. women are the weaker gender no bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 7580
In cities where people dress well you're seriously signalling low status by dressing poorly or outdated. You'll be competing with good looking, tall people that both dress well and look good. Unless you're a giga chad and live in a backwater, you're absolutely clueless.

you should be aiming to be mogging those ''tall good looking'' people into oblivion why would you be on this site if not? jfl if you don't dress how you want and let others opinions dictate how you dress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 21620
Id never ever wear loose/baggy clothes even if i was a zoomer (im millenial). Looks like legit shit and makes you look even more like a twig than you are. If youve got any semblance of muscular/athletic physique than do yourself a favour and wear slim fitting clothes instead of looking like a walking cloth hanger with a fucking curly perm :lul: that "follows trends" (metaphor for being anal loving faggot)

You will get mogged by any tall + muscular nigger in a tight shirt
d6de8f4a6ee70de180861738633f117c.jpg
123c527fc55cd28a933ce1561188322c.jpg

671d8605f0fc5718bed65641f0f02a0413cfa815.gif

Here comes the tight t-shirt chad to fuck all your HS oneitises while you are fixing your perm in a corner

Rioja2D_285bc558-0fd0-41a0-bfb0-db225e0c399a_grande.jpg

PS Everyone who disagrees is a baggy wearing scrawny homosexual anal haver. No models used here are faggots. if you emote with UGH you are perm having jewfro cocksucking trend following bitch homo faggot that jerks to pics of Barret jerking his cock in the mirror you gay baggy permed faggy ass licker
You say following trends is for faggots yet your whole post is about propagating for a certain trend (in this case millenial tight clothes, muscles - pure 2011)

Also usually it’s either ugly guys or ethnics chasing size at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
their tall bf can probably beat the shit out of them tbh. untrained or trained. all this gymmaxxed women shit is an illusion. just smoke and mirrors. women are the weaker gender no bullshit
Idk man several normal looking girls have asked me if I’d like to be dominated in the bed.. no kidding
8B58B275 2DA3 4ADE 8E88 ECDA4CDF6DFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Prettyboy, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
You say following trends is for faggots yet your whole post is about propagating for a certain trend (in this case millenial tight clothes, muscles - pure 2011)
Muscles will always be in fashion. I don't mean bodybuilder muscles. Just some muscles. like ab muscles kek. Like justin bieber in 2011 had muscles even if he was considered a "twink" to gymmaxxers like me. and zyzz but with less anabolics. I don't want to sound like a gymcoper. The difference is to whether you show off your muscles or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Id never ever wear loose/baggy clothes even if i was a zoomer (im millenial). Looks like legit shit and makes you look even more like a twig than you are. If youve got any semblance of muscular/athletic physique than do yourself a favour and wear slim fitting clothes instead of looking like a walking cloth hanger with a fucking curly perm :lul: that "follows trends" (metaphor for being anal loving faggot)

You will get mogged by any tall + muscular nigger in a tight shirt
d6de8f4a6ee70de180861738633f117c.jpg
123c527fc55cd28a933ce1561188322c.jpg

671d8605f0fc5718bed65641f0f02a0413cfa815.gif

Here comes the tight t-shirt chad to fuck all your HS oneitises while you are fixing your perm in a corner

Rioja2D_285bc558-0fd0-41a0-bfb0-db225e0c399a_grande.jpg

PS Everyone who disagrees is a baggy wearing scrawny homosexual anal haver. No models used here are faggots. if you emote with UGH you are perm having jewfro cocksucking trend following bitch homo faggot that jerks to pics of Barret jerking his cock in the mirror you gay baggy permed faggy ass licker
His hair is so gay (David laid) emo fringe jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
you should be aiming to be mogging those ''tall good looking'' people into oblivion why would you be on this site if not? jfl if you don't dress how you want and let others opinions dictate how you dress.
I dress how I want, but I have the sense to not dresslike shit and I understand proprotions. Most people don't understand this and you're giving horrible advice. Clothes can and will indicate status. I've yet to see a young, chadlite or a chad in mogger centers that wasn't either youth fashion maxed or wearing some high class clothing. Almost every time I see someone genuinely good looking they're very well dressed. You're competing with people who have everything and top tier women already have access to extremely good looking guys. You need everything unless you're an Adonis. Your fantasy won't come true unless you're in a billion, like having the facial aesthetics of Alain Delon, who himself was a very well dressed man in all stages of his life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Pharmaceutic and Deleted member 21620
I dress how I want, but I have the sense to not like shit and I understand proprotions. Most people don't and you're giving horrible advice. Clothes can and will indicate status. I've yet to see a young, chadlite or a chad in mogger centers that wasn't either youth fashion maxed or wearing some high class clothing. Almost every time I see someone genuinely good looking they're very well dressed. You're competing with people who have everything and top tier women already have access to extremely good looking guys. You need everything unless you're an Adonis.

subhuman cope, fashion is blue/red pill crap, if you don't mog with plain clothes you are genetic garbage

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Fr, every guy I see with a fit stacy is always a twink. Just be a tall twink theory is legit.
stacys just go for taller guys in general. I know this tall gymmaxxed htn from college with a fit stacy gf. and a tall zoomer twink (guess with abs) with a fit stacy zoomer gf that outweighed him lol. younger zoomer girls usually like slimmer tall guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I think a well fitted clothes are essential and timeless as they improve the looks of your frame. I only had good/positive experiences with it so I disagree with op
Yeah slim fit and good fitting clothes and the like are timeless. It’s what humans have always wore. If prettyboy is talking about skinny jeans and that early 2010s fad then I see his point

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BoneDensity, Darwined and 4 others
subhuman cope, fashion is blue/red pill crap, if you don't mog with plain clothes you are genetic garbage
mate youll look weird wearing an anime waifu shirt and green leggings in public

Last edited:
You're an utter retard that has never been anywhere close to absolute top tier women. Your fantasy of slaying everything despite wearing socks and sandals with cargo shorts will never come true. Anyone with any IRL experience with slaying will attest to what I am saying, meanwhile gremlins like you who have never seen pussy in their entire lives will call everything a cope and cry like low test soys about anything that goes contrary to their nihilism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21620
Muscles will always be in fashion. I don't mean bodybuilder muscles. Just some muscles. Like justin bieber in 2011 had muscles even if he was considered a "twink" to gymmaxxers like me. and zyzz but with less anabolics. I don't want to sound like a gymcoper. The difference is to whether you show off your muscles or not.
My point is this whole “show off your muscles in tight clothes” mostly stems from the “aesthetic” movement started by Zyzz in the late ‘00s. Guys like Jeff Seid and David Laid are already just spin-offs of him and they themselves are old. Zyzz would be 32 if he was alive today he’s a milllenial

What was cool back then isn’t anymore and it’s mostly gymcels who still hold on to his ideas, everyone else in the West has moved on

Zyzz now seems to have a fan base in India, almost as if they had a 10 year delay at information getting to them

CF230060 1297 4C83 A799 440BEF44D8D7

Whenever I look at Tevvez’s tribute videos of him it’s always filled with Indian guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zharupodrugu, Gargantuan and 7 others
Girls are gymmaxxing themselves to get with tall slim guys with pretty face and friendly pheno

You are a typical zillenial left between millenials and zoomers

In your case it’s logical you’d want to lean towards the younger cohort as you are a Muslim, who wants a tradwife; girls your age in your preference are mostly already taken so now you will have to find a younger partner for yourself - associating yourself with millenial culture would create too much of a gap between the you two
I'm happy to date a girl who's 23 - 27.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 7580
You're an utter retard that has never been anywhere close to absolute top tier women. Your fantasy of slaying everything despite wearing socks and sandals with cargo shorts will never come true. Anyone with any IRL experience with slaying will attest to what I am saying, meanwhile gremlins like you who have never seen pussy in their entire lives will call everything a cope and cry like low test soys about anything that goes contrary to their nihilism.

dunno why you are even here, keep going that way and you are going to end up believing that personality and game actually matters lol.

yea it looks like shit
the man makes the clothes not the other way around, so much so you can tell if people do fitness or workout by the way the clothes hangs on them.

Also usually it’s either ugly guys or ethnics chasing size at the gym
I see more and more tall, good looking guys at college looking completely untrained, they simply don’t give a damn about gym. Instead they have hair, perfect skin, fashionable clothing. These are the guys taking the top tier girls

Those David Laid looking guys barely exist nowadays, instead it’s mostly ugly guys or manlets trying to compensate with muscles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22354 and 9 others
I'm in the age group you mention. I'm wearing more loose clothes, but I've also started investing into high class clothes. I especially like linen shirts. Next summer I want to dress up in a nice linen suit, all light colours, deep azure, loosely fitting shirt, always a few buttons popped open (I have a hairy chest that clashes with any idea of a pretty boy, but I honestly don't give a shit) and with a beautiful pair of shoes that will fit with the rest.

s-l400.jpg

I had much better inspo for this. Just imagine something from Havana, Cuba, or one of the Caribbean countries.

Dressing along the principles of sprezzatura, especially in Med Europe, is very high status and will never look out of place in summer.
Based, I basically dress like this since my early 20s

If you have actually a manly vibe and Med pheno there is nothing cringe about that style, it is timeless
Older people and teenage zoomies both give compliments on it because it looks natural/stereotypical on your pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It's the end of fitted clothes...let the baggy oversized reign begin 😢😢

471 4716241 francisco lachowski 20 ya hd png download

dunno why you are even here, keep going that way and you are going to end up believing that personality and game actually matters lol.
You're not very bright I take it. I implement an anti aging routine that involves ideal diet, skincare and lots of appropriate physical activity. I'm looking to exhaust all the soft maxes despite having been successful with women in the past. I'm probably going to get a surgery for medical reasons (but it should also clear up whether or not I need cosmetic surgery for my nose) to fix a deviated septum. I'm considering some surgeries with very minimal changes that should improve my appearance. If I had the money, I'd be using microneedling and various other cutting edge treatments. You're the only one who is clueless. Again, you've never been anywhere near top tier women. You have absolutely no idea what playing field you're dealing with. Everything matters and your defeatism is a sign that you're a bug.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Your real age is largely irrevelant, if you wear tight, fitted clothes at this point of time, people will just assume you are culturally a millenial (who were young mostly in the early 2010s, now a decade ago)

This is of course less of a problem for real millenials, as most of them don’t want to / cannot mingle with young girls

However for zillenials (guys who are around their mid 20s now) this is a big deal, dressing in tight clothes can age you significantly in the eyes of society and push you out of the “young” group

The inverse is also true, this age group can easily bend in with the younger zoomers if they go for loose clothing and generally speaking 90s retro aesthetics

At least that’s what I see on people around me. Mid 20a guys either stick with older millenials and their culture, or try to blend in with younger zoomers
Well fitted clothing looks vastly better overall

Well fitted clothing looks vastly better overall
I think everyone can agree that well fitted doesn't equate to skinny. Well fitted suits are quite loose, like I mentioned muscle fit or tight fit suits are a lower class abomination worn by people who assume that any suit equates to high class, the same way trashy idiots with no money will buy those ugly Louis Vuitton print bags.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Pharmaceutic and Prince charming
You're not very bright I take it. I implement an anti aging routine that involves ideal diet, skincare and lots of appropriate physical activity. I'm looking to exhaust all the soft maxes despite having been successful with women in the past. I'm probably going to get a surgery for medical reasons (but it should also clear up whether or not I need cosmetic surgery for my nose) to fix a deviated septum. I'm considering some surgeries with very minimal changes that should improve my appearance. If I had the money, I'd be using microneedling and various other cutting edge treatments. You're the only one who is clueless. Again, you've never been anywhere near top tier women. You have absolutely no idea what playing field you're dealing with. Everything matters and your defeatism is a sign that you're a bug.

Lol didn't read I'd ve already beat you up to inceldom by now if you were in front of me.

Lol didn't read I've already beat you up to inceldom by now if you were in front of me.
I'll trash your head in person if you'd like; I'm in Austria at the moment. I'm not far from Salzburg.

I'll trash your head in person if you'd like; I'm in Austria at the moment. I'm not far from Salzburg.

lol didn't read fag

Anyone got links to non tight fitting clothing that would be a halo?
I have a bad hip to clavicle ratio so the only way I could mask it was by wearing t-shirts and tops that were giga tight on the waist
Wearing baggy shit exposes bad hip-clav ratio, no amount of additional shoulder mass changes this coz my ribcage is also narrow

I wear slim fit jeans every day, also because I think baggy trousers failo me
Maybe I should just wear hoodies and tracksuit bottoms primarily, they're baggy-ish but have some shape so that I don't look like I have an A-Taper

Your real age is largely irrevelant, if you wear tight, fitted clothes at this point of time, people will just assume you are culturally a millenial (who were young mostly in the early 2010s, now a decade ago)

This is of course less of a problem for real millenials, as most of them don’t want to / cannot mingle with young girls

However for zillenials (guys who are around their mid 20s now) this is a big deal, dressing in tight clothes can age you significantly in the eyes of society and push you out of the “young” group

The inverse is also true, this age group can easily bend in with the younger zoomers if they go for loose clothing and generally speaking 90s retro aesthetics

At least that’s what I see on people around me. Mid 20a guys either stick with older millenials and their culture, or try to blend in with younger zoomers
I wear it tight.

In cities where people dress well you're seriously signalling low status by dressing poorly or outdated. You'll be competing with good looking, tall people that both dress well and look good. Unless you're a giga chad and live in a backwater, you're absolutely clueless.
oh no! What will he do? He only wears rags. Incel in the cities.
B2d591022ae62a667c6f8f6ea501093b  gorgeous men candies

people are gonna die of embarrassment for what they're wearing now in 5 years time. some of the foids especially look like they gathered their outfits from garbage dumps that have been locked away and forgotten for 30 years.

just lmao at

166a58adc41315f3bcb0d92d4acc5b6d.jpg

dd2ab35feca328ea8139b5baacac9579.jpg

just be good looking and wear timeless fashion theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Xangsane and 4 others

No bro. Tight clothing went out of fashion because most people got fatter due to social media becoming more addictive with the advent of TikTok as well as most people putting on considerable amounts of weight due to Covid

Original 2262 1613607278 15

Millennial girls generally had and still have better figures/physiques than Zoomer girls who need to dress all depressive and like they are introverts because that's in-trend thing to do right now

Gen Z have improvised with this more masculine shitty look as displayed by Dua Lipa in her latest videos with her also wearing more baggy clothing.

Also baggy clothes was in trend with Millennial men during the 2000s, with the whole 50 cent, G unit, Eminem, Dr Dre gangsta vibe, but that died out early to mid 2010s. I personally wear straight leg jeans/pants etc but the reason Gen Z dont' want to is most of them are in terrible shape.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, edodalic29 and 2 others
Based, I basically dress like this since my early 20s

If you have actually a manly vibe and Med pheno there is nothing cringe about that style, it is timeless
Older people and teenage zoomies both give compliments on it because it looks natural/stereotypical on your pheno
Same ngl

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
hmmm good point- I just feel like if i dont wear fitted clothes, all my gymcelling is wasted

You can still distinguish a good shoulder-frame and thick chest form regular fit clothes tbh

At least for me you can

Anyway don't listen to the OP. He is right on a lot of things, but not this tbh

Women are attracted to what they are attracted to and their primal instincts don't give a fuck if you aren't in with what's trending amongst their age group if you are making her vagina moist. This generational thing has an impact but it's only for 5/10 normies that are playing the NT card and honestly if you are a HTN you won't need to worry about that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others
OP this is about body inclusivity not what looks better

Ef652065e9a0fc804a4a7ac049e637d1

Read it

It's this rubbish about body positivity.

They are virtue signalling

It's exactly the same shit as women saying they prefer a dad-bod. They don't.

They don't prefer a man in rags. They want him looking ready and sharp.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zharupodrugu and Kingkellz
You can still distinguish a good shoulder-frame and thick chest form regular fit clothes tbh

At least for me you can

Anyway don't listen to the OP. He is right on a lot of things, but not this tbh

Women are attracted to what they are attracted to and their primal instincts don't give a fuck if you aren't in with what's trending amongst their age group if you are making her vagina moist. This generational thing has an impact but it's only for 5/10 normies that are playing the NT card and honestly if you are a HTN you won't need to worry about that.
Agreed. No need to wear tight asf tho its try hard. But you need a good body and that its visible enough to be a halo. Fashion matters but less than a top tier body halo

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You guys are cucks to fold to this fucking basic ass peer pressure lol

Talk about trying desperately hard to be NT jfl this is getting ridiculous now and what are you conforming to anyway? Forever changing fickle tastes of uptight annoying feminists? Zoomer feminists probably like baggier clothing on guys yeah true and so what? Are those the type of girls you want to attract anyway? Don't you want girly primitive petite feminine chicks? Fuck me.

In that case, let's all become fucking vegan. I mean for fucks sake.

If you wanna really conform, don't do any looksmaxxing at all. How about that one? Men that live in the matrix don't looksmax remember

ca7602e9db038ce857ff6c189e73b025.png

Read this and stop the nonsense fellas. It's getting really dumb now. Don't bend over backwards for feminism. Not all chicks all like those tarts on TikTok. They are digital girls and they are shouting the loudest. You aren't hearing the others as they aren't loud-mouthed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edodalic29, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Agreed. No need to wear tight asf tho its try hard. But you need a good body and that its visible enough to be a halo. Fashion matters but less than a top tier body halo

Of course. I don't wear skinny jeans and shit, but I don't dress in gowns either lol. It's overthinking, overcomplicating, over standardising.

There is no one size fits all bullshit norm for everyone. If you wanna be a girls' gay best friend go dress like a twat and get a bunch of heart and flower tattoos to show how comfortable in your sexuality you are turn them on lol

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 18840
Most youths that I've seen wearing baggy clothes are pretty thin tbh. Chubby and fat ones would still look fat in a sack of potatoes.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Ive been looksmaxxing to the standards of the 2010s this entire time- then all of a suddent, the goalposts have been shifted. Now I have to go in a completely different direction

Don't change you fucking clown

Besides fashion there are logic behind fitted clothes

They make you look bigger and taller
They show more of the body shape which is natural to want to see
It tells of money, just wearing xxl anyone can do and it’s cheap

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Dunno, I think your body type should dictates your fashion, not the latest trend.

I wear all-black tight clothes on a 6'5 slender body and people assume I'm in my late teens even though I'm 25.

With zoomer loose clothing I look like a homeless abomination. I don't understand this style at all, why on earth are women hiding their asses with jeans for pregnant women??

I admit some e-girl zoomer outfits are super hot though.

OP is correct, however u can get away with tight fitted in u have a nice gym body. Never go overboard and wear douchy tight shirts with huge v necks and stuff no matter what.

Everything matters as usual

I have both slim fit shirts and I also have typical oversized t shirts with skinny jeans. TBH I like both styles, but if I am hanging out with younger women I tend to wear the oversized shirt style which is more in trend.

The only thing I have ever gotten teased about when hanging out with zoomer girls was why do I not own Nike shoes. Or why I was wearing like semi dress boots instead of sneakers. (this isnt even referencing my elevator shoes) but like trendy boots like the way mid 20's guys wear

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero and zharupodrugu
Fair point - loose clothes beg the question, how am I supposed to fill those clothes out?

And the the contemporary (zoomer) answer is that you aren’t supposed to; nowadays leanness is EVERYTHING, size is largely irrevelant in the eyes of GIRLS. Many straight up don’t like big muscles. It’s all a about the 90s now, the retroisation of the bulky masculine 80s is over

No offense to guys like @Blackgymmax or @softlysoftly, but when they preach their DYEL mantra, they are unintentionally spreading the outdated millenial ideas of ideal male aesthetics

Zyzz and his peers are a decade past their prime, it’s now different type of archetypes that dominate in younger demograpics
Ngl girls hardly think I even lift they call me athletic skinny lmao

However even though you are correct with your point
If I have worn certain tight tips I do notice girls look more esp when drunk?
I don't even know what to do

@forevergymcelling what do? Continue to wear tight tops natty or switch to loose NT style
I like both and day to day wear loose but clubs etc usually go for tight

Gonna try loose next time I guess

loose style looks like ass

I see more and more tall, good looking guys at college looking completely untrained, they simply don’t give a damn about gym. Instead they have hair, perfect skin, fashionable clothing. These are the guys taking the top tier girls

Those David Laid looking guys barely exist nowadays, instead it’s mostly ugly guys or manlets trying to compensate with muscles
In uk though there's a subsection of zoomer rugby players who lift they're natty too
I have no clue how they do pribably well due to sports halo at uni etc

But I genuinely feel uk being muscular with big frame is popular due to love island, think Alex bowen, Michael Griffiths RTT look.
Way more so than Europe 100%

But the loose clothes are still in trend big here I feel like though it started sooner in Europe then came here