Tight clothes are an oldcel trait nowadays

Ngl girls hardly think I even lift they call me athletic skinny lmao

However even though you are correct with your point
If I have worn certain tight tips I do notice girls look more esp when drunk?
I don't even know what to do

@forevergymcelling what do? Continue to wear tight tops natty or switch to loose NT style
I like both and day to day wear loose but clubs etc usually go for tight

Gonna try loose next time I guess
nah continue wearing tight tbh

let the skinnyfags wear bin bag loose shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, zharupodrugu, Gargantuan and 4 others
No offense but most people don’t care about your physique irl until you take off your shirt. I am biased though cuz it’s fucking freezing where I live so you can’t really see anyones physique unless they’re obese
Mark henry

Just means you're not big enough

at my peak I had girls cold approaching me out of nowhere to grope me, guys stopping me on the street to tell me how good my physique was ect I was even accused of roiding in a club bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, MakinItHappenReturn, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
In uk though there's a subsection of zoomer rugby players who lift they're natty too
I have no clue how they do pribably well due to sports halo at uni etc

But I genuinely feel uk being muscular with big frame is popular due to love island, think Alex bowen, Michael Griffiths RTT look.
Way more so than Europe 100%

But the loose clothes are still in trend big here I feel like though it started sooner in Europe then came here
Don't listen to the Euro cuck on here, they don't know shit about what works in the UK

Even in Europe, every time I've been out there have been no gymcels and I've managed to mog everyone effortlessly. I get cold approached way more over there being the only gymcel

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
people are gonna die of embarrassment for what they're wearing now in 5 years time. some of the foids especially look like they gathered their outfits from garbage dumps that have been locked away and forgotten for 30 years.

just lmao at

166a58adc41315f3bcb0d92d4acc5b6d.jpg

dd2ab35feca328ea8139b5baacac9579.jpg

just be good looking and wear timeless fashion theory
outfit probably cost tripple figures aswell fuck fashion rn is dumb

I think a well fitted clothes are essential and timeless as they improve the looks of your frame. I only had good/positive experiences with it so I disagree with op
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
terrible thread. JFL if you aren't lean and showing off veiny arms with tight shirt and fitted jeans to showcase slim tall figure.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
I see more and more tall, good looking guys at college looking completely untrained, they simply don’t give a damn about gym. Instead they have hair, perfect skin, fashionable clothing. These are the guys taking the top tier girls

Those David Laid looking guys barely exist nowadays, instead it’s mostly ugly guys or manlets trying to compensate with muscles
You need everything

A good looking gymcel will mog a good looking skinny guy

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 9801
View attachment 1892894

Just means you're not big enough

at my peak I had girls cold approaching me out of nowhere to grope me, guys stopping me on the street to tell me how good my physique was ect I was even accused of roiding in a club bathroom
what was your weight and bf at your "peak"

Baggy clothes are niche style. Majority of people wear clothes that actually fit them.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
ideal is to mix it up between boxy tees and well fitted tees, aslong as paired with straight leg trousers n that
skinny jeans are a joke they don’t look good on anyone, oldcel clothing indeed

nah continue wearing tight tbh

let the skinnyfags wear bin bag loose shit

The baggy clothes look is SPECIFICALLY to make fat people feel included, as the fat population is increasing.

KEEP
IT
REAL

Millennials > Zoomers

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Amnesia
The baggy clothes look is SPECIFICALLY to make fat people feel included, as the fat population is increasing.

KEEP
IT
REAL

Millennials > Zoomers

I even think the high waisted jean trend also for women. I’m not saying the super low cut jeans of the late 90s are ideal. But clothing companies had to make high waisted jeans back in style since most people are fat af now and could never be trendy in lower waisted pants

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and MakinItHappenReturn
Cdn 1debijenkorf
Balenciaga t shirts herr storlek l m s xs

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22354 and forevergymcelling
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Yeah, okay. And I hope guys listen to this. I can't stand seeing another guy wearing my tight dry-fit shirts. It pisses me off! I feel like they're copying me. Fucking losers.

Bruh, spread your message on mainstream! Get it trending!

Last edited:
I even think the high waisted jean trend also for women. I’m not saying the super low cut jeans of the late 90s are ideal. But clothing companies had to make high waisted jeans back in style since most people are fat af now and could never be trendy in lower waisted pants

Nailed it.

The market has to adapt itself to fit the nature of the climate and the climate right now is a lot of skinny fat bitches trying to wear clothes that make them look 'thic'. Trying to pull off the ghetto girl 'omg her ass so phat' look.

When they are just saggy tits and kinda fat. If most men had options then these bitches would fix themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

It would look sexy on a man that had a thicker chest and a wider shoulder-frame, as it would dangle and leave the girl to her potentially generous imagination.

However on medium build guys like this with lean aesthetic physiques, it PREVENTS showcase and takes away from appearance. Instead he now looks like an NPC NT normie that's average looking and hangs in groups and nods his head and laughs along to basic shit all day.

I can't wear baggy shirts. I feel like a fatty hiding my fat. Brutal. I need to feel the cloth against my muscles. I need other guys to acknowledge it's over for them. When I wear my tanks, ugh, that REALLY pisses them off. But the women, ugh ...

sex and the city flirting GIF

No, I don't. I just want you to accept I mog.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu

KEEP
IT
REAL

Millennials > Zoomers
124912415-khortytsia-ukraine-july-03-2018-ukrainian-cossack-horseman-with-saber-in-zaporozhian-sich-it-was-inh.jpg

Baggy clothes don't necessarily mean they're for fats. Historically lots of fashions have been quite loose. Maybe it is because I am in a place with lots of skinny people, but most people wearing baggy clothes don't look fat at all. IMHO it's just a reaction to skintight styles that pervaded previously. It isn't like people got fat overnight in the last five years. The West has been overweight for the last 30 years already. I think your premise is off. And going by anecdotes, most 18 years olds I see wearing the current zoomer fashions are skinny. Girls too. Fat ones still make the baggy clothes look tight. :lul:

I see more and more tall, good looking guys at college looking completely untrained, they simply don’t give a damn about gym. Instead they have hair, perfect skin, fashionable clothing. These are the guys taking the top tier girls

Those David Laid looking guys barely exist nowadays, instead it’s mostly ugly guys or manlets trying to compensate with muscles
PureGym after 11PM is like something out of a dystopian novel.

*Manlets in stringers waddling around like penguins in the weights area
*Sanpaku-eyed schizos acting erratically
*Obnoxious gym bros grunting like hogs
*Ppl curling in the squat racks
*That 1 tryhard juiced steroid junkie that looks like he is about to kill someone at any moment out of roid rage
*Half-naked Asian men posing in front of the mirrors
*The toilets are always locked and occupied. I don't even want to know what's going on in there...

Basically the dregs of society. None of these guys are getting pussy. The gym is their only vice in this lonely world.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Prettyboy, ChristianChad and 1 other person
This generational thing has an impact but it's only for 5/10 normies that are playing the NT card and honestly if you are a HTN you won't need to worry about that.
If you have to play the NT card it's already over. I don't care if you're a subhuman or a HTN.

Anyone that has to go by what's trendy just to get pussy should just kill themselves and i say this sincerely

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Your real age is largely irrevelant, if you wear tight, fitted clothes at this point of time, people will just assume you are culturally a millenial (who were young mostly in the early 2010s, now a decade ago)

This is of course less of a problem for real millenials, as most of them don’t want to / cannot mingle with young girls

However for zillenials (guys who are around their mid 20s now) this is a big deal, dressing in tight clothes can age you significantly in the eyes of society and push you out of the “young” group

The inverse is also true, this age group can easily bend in with the younger zoomers if they go for loose clothing and generally speaking 90s retro aesthetics

At least that’s what I see on people around me. Mid 20a guys either stick with older millenials and their culture, or try to blend in with younger zoomers
Do what normies do and u will live miserable life. Most normies are sexless and lie about their sex life.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
What if a skin a women and wear a her skin as clothes

Besides fashion there are logic behind fitted clothes

They make you look bigger and taller
They show more of the body shape which is natural to want to see
It tells of money, just wearing xxl anyone can do and it’s cheap

KEEP
IT
REAL

Millennials > Zoomers
I think you guys got it mixed up with this one

Baggy clothes aren’t mainly about catering to fatties (well maybe on girl’s side), they are a “clever” way of the female gaze to seed out guys

Loose clothing looks ideal on tall stature combined with wide clavicles (almost like a human hanger) and conversely, it looks terrible on guys who are short. It makes them look even more stocky

And that is all intentional. Millenial guys (and their trademark redpill / PUA type of thinking) are infamous for thinking they can compensate their lack of height or facial aesthetics with muscle size, and with that their best friend is the TIGHT TOP

C3A1744D C8C1 403D B8F0 D8E23FCE63EC

Now, however gen Z’s girls give a huge middle finger to that. They don’t want guys trying to cheat their genetics, so here comes the great equalizer, baggy clothes

2a39c99532ea79028f9e80c9c5e82331.jpg

They hide what girls don’t care about (muscle size), and instead focuses attention to genetically predetmined traits that girls DO care about:
  • height
  • shoulder width
  • FACE
The latter one is of course the most important. Loose clothes hide your physique, so that girls can concentrate on your face, which they always wanted to in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, MakinItHappenReturn and EverythingMattersCel

*That 1 tryhard juiced steroid junkie that looks like he is about to kill someone at any moment out of roid rage
*The toilets are always locked and occupied. I don't even want to know what's going on in there...

Basically the dregs of society. None of these guys are getting pussy. The gym is their only vice in this lonely world.
12A04678 0C5D 4C38 B638 3E592C57DA79

Im Imagining this is what you look like as your typing all that

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I think you guys got it mixed up with this one

Baggy clothes aren’t mainly about catering to fatties (well maybe on girl’s side), they are a “clever” way of the female gaze to seed out guys

Loose clothing looks ideal on tall stature combined with wide clavicles (almost like a human hanger) and conversely, it looks terrible on guys who are short. It makes them look even more stocky

And that is all intentional. Millenial guys (and their trademark redpill / PUA type of thinking) are infamous for thinking they can compensate their lack of height or facial aesthetics with muscle size, and with that their best friend is the TIGHT TOP

View attachment 1893583

Now, however gen Z’s girls give a huge middle finger to that. They don’t want guys trying to cheat their genetics, so here comes the great equalizer, baggy clothes

2a39c99532ea79028f9e80c9c5e82331.jpg

They hide what girls don’t care about (muscle size), and instead focuses attention to genetically predetmined traits that girls DO care about:
  • height
  • shoulder width
  • FACE
The latter one is of course the most important. Loose clothes hide your physique, so that girls can concentrate on your face, which they always wanted to in the first place

Well yea.. but for non chads the fitted style gives better look

Tight jeans for men/teenagers were big 2012-2016 in my country now all I see is sportswear for pants

Amazing reply mate

• Love it
Who cares what teenagers wear?

Thanks, I havent caged this big since a while

Yeah pretty much this is the case

I’m an university student with a schedule that is all over the place so I go to the gym whenever get to go, some days its in the morning, on others its mid day and there are ones where I only manage to do at night

I have noticed it a long time ago after like 10pm you cannot find “normal” people at the gym

All folks who have someone waiting for them at home leave the place (this includes all women and normal guys) and only the freaks remain

Agressively balding guys in their 20s, bloated messes, ethnics with scary phenos in tight tops, schizos loudly moaning during sets wearing black hoodies, hairy turbomanlets blasting metal music

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆ and EverythingMattersCel

I agree. However I am 5'8 and you yourself are like 5'9 if I remember rightly? Only 15% of the USA are 6ft and above and so you would think this will only run for those 5'11+ guys and even that will have to be if you are possessing a wide frame, like you mentioned, clavicles.

I will be honest. I do remember having one particular baggy T-shirt as a teenager that my mother had got me and lord knows why as it wasn't my size AT ALL. Not even close. However after Gymmaxxing my frame grew wider and my chest thicker and I came closer to fitting it, but still not and when I wore the shirt after being in a rush for needing to go out, BOOM! I felt the attention from the laydayes. However I was a lot prettier then and cuter, so may be it was just a plain coincidence. I think it did have a halo though, you're right.

I still think if you are in the 5'6-5'9 range you need to realise this will only really impact around girls 5'0-5'3 though, but yup, upon close reflection I will agree that the SLIGHT baggy look can work with T-shirts only. DEFINITELY not pants. Not that I am pro the tight fit that goes down to the ankles. When that came out mid 2013 I was like NAHHHHH. Fuck that bruv. I kept wearing straight leg and that is the worst failo for a sub 5'11 guy too.

So as far as I stand: Baggy for T-shirts and Sweaters yeah! Baggy OR tight for pants? NO! Fuck no.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No offense to guys like @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax or @
softlysoftly
@softlysoftly, but when they preach their DYEL mantra, they are unintentionally spreading the outdated millenial ideas of ideal male aesthetics
biology doesn't become outdated like trends and fashions, are you retarded mate? for peak appeal you need size and leaness thats why you lift to gain as much mass and then cut down to reveal the muscle and wear fitted clothing to top it all off
you don't need super tight clothes just ones that hug you right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yes to some degree. Tight bottom and top = faggy.

You need a loose ish fitting top and semi tight pants

• Woah