Tight clothes are an oldcel trait nowadays

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Your real age is largely irrevelant, if you wear tight, fitted clothes at this point of time, people will just assume you are culturally a millenial (who were young mostly in the early 2010s, now a decade ago)

This is of course less of a problem for real millenials, as most of them don’t want to / cannot mingle with young girls

However for zillenials (guys who are around their mid 20s now) this is a big deal, dressing in tight clothes can age you significantly in the eyes of society and push you out of the “young” group

The inverse is also true, this age group can easily bend in with the younger zoomers if they go for loose clothing and generally speaking 90s retro aesthetics

At least that’s what I see on people around me. Mid 20a guys either stick with older millenials and their culture, or try to blend in with younger zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19064, Melo95 and 34 others
hmmm good point- I just feel like if i dont wear fitted clothes, all my gymcelling is wasted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Johanjohan, FailedNormieManlet and 15 others
Your real age is largely irrevelant, if you wear tight, fitted clothes at this point of time, people will just assume you are culturally a millenial (who were young mostly in the early 2010s, now a decade ago)

This is of course less of a problem for real millenials, as most of them don’t want to / cannot mingle with young girls

However for zillenials (guys who are around their mid 20s now) this is a big deal, dressing in tight clothes can age you significantly in the eyes of society and push you out of the “young” group

The inverse is also true, this age group can easily bend in with the younger zoomers if they go for loose clothing and generally speaking 90s retro aesthetics

At least that’s what I see on people around me. Mid 20a guys either stick with older millenials and their culture, or try to blend in with younger zoomers
what about tight shirt with loose pants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 17791, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
I’ve always worn loose t shirts but still wear slim jeans. Got to get on straight/loose pants game tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18522, Moggie and 2 others
hmmm good point- I just feel like if i dont wear fitted clothes, all my gymcelling is wasted
No offense but most people don’t care about your physique irl until you take off your shirt. I am biased though cuz it’s fucking freezing where I live so you can’t really see anyones physique unless they’re obese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and LooksOrDeath
I wear mostly loose or bulky clothes, so gymcelling would feel wasetful

@AutisticGymcel @forevergymcelling pinging. thoughts?

Think you have to have the skin and especially hair to back up the more modern styles otherwise you’ll just be perceived as a weirdo

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

I physically cringe when I see a NW3 trying to pull off curly hair tiktok styles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Moggie, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
No offense but most people don’t care about your physique irl until you take off your shirt. I am biased though cuz it’s fucking freezing where I live so you can’t really see anyones physique unless they’re obese
Ill buy some loose clothes and go out with them then compare the results to me in fitted clothes and see if its any difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Johnnybegood
Tight clothes are so uncomfortable I’m glad we’ve moved away from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and datboijj
just look good and get a girlfriend, no mistery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Think you have to have the skin and especially hair to back up the more modern styles otherwise you’ll just be perceived as a weirdo

I physically cringe when I see a NW3 trying to pull off curly hair tiktok styles
Good thing i have amazing hair genetics. I'm in my mid 20s and honestly i don't think i will go bald before i turn 60

Tight clothes are so uncomfortable I’m glad we’ve moved away from it
Ive been looksmaxxing to the standards of the 2010s this entire time- then all of a suddent, the goalposts have been shifted. Now I have to go in a completely different direction

Fair point - loose clothes beg the question, how am I supposed to fill those clothes out?

And the the contemporary (zoomer) answer is that you aren’t supposed to; nowadays leanness is EVERYTHING, size is largely irrevelant in the eyes of GIRLS. Many straight up don’t like big muscles. It’s all a about the 90s now, the retroisation of the bulky masculine 80s is over

No offense to guys like @Blackgymmax or @softlysoftly, but when they preach their DYEL mantra, they are unintentionally spreading the outdated millenial ideas of ideal male aesthetics

Zyzz and his peers are a decade past their prime, it’s now different type of archetypes that dominate in younger demograpics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 5815, GalacticHero and 13 others
I'm in the age group you mention. I'm wearing more loose clothes, but I've also started investing into high class clothes. I especially like linen shirts. Next summer I want to dress up in a nice linen suit, all light colours, deep azure, loosely fitting shirt, always a few buttons popped open (I have a hairy chest that clashes with any idea of a pretty boy, but I honestly don't give a shit) and with a beautiful pair of shoes that will fit with the rest.

s-l400.jpg

I had much better inspo for this. Just imagine something from Havana, Cuba, or one of the Caribbean countries.

Dressing along the principles of sprezzatura, especially in Med Europe, is very high status and will never look out of place in summer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AlexBrown84, JL~ and 6 others
Fair point - loose clothes beg the question, how am I supposed to fill those clothes out?

And the the contemporary (zoomer) answer is that you aren’t supposed to; nowadays leanness is EVERYTHING, size is largely irrevelant in the eyes of GIRLS. Many straight up don’t like big muscles

No offense to guys like @Blackgymmax or @softlysoftly, but when they preach their DYEL mantra, they are unintentionally spreading the outdated millenial ideas of ideal male aesthetics

Zyzz and his peers are a decade past their prime, it’s now different type of archetypes that dominate in younger demograpics
You mean like this:

IMG 20221002 222948

Fucking hell this looks terrible 😂😂 but i might give it a shot

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 22267, AscendingHero and 2 others
And I don't think you should ever ape trends that the teens are following. Develop a style that fits you. I love people who dress well and will wear clothes that will always look timeless. In all these trends there are a few things worth picking up, but many of them look hopelessly outdated barely a year later. You're not going to jump from one trend to another unless you have lots of free time.

img

Just remember that this used to be the meme that represented zoomers. Look how outdated it is now. It looks embarrassing. So will most of the current fashion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, Lmao and 4 others
And I don't think you should ever ape trends that the teens are following. Develop a style that fits you. I love people who dress well and will wear clothes that will always look timeless. In all these trends there are a few things worth picking up, but many of them look hopelessly outdated barely a year later. You're not going to jump from one trend to another unless you have lots of free time.

img

Just remember this used to be the meme that represented zoomers. Look how outdated it is now. It looks embarrassing. So will most of the current fashion.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17791 and Elvisandreaa
I also really hate how wigger zoomer culture is. Reminds me of the really bad 2000's wigger subculture. I understand America, but it is very laughable in Europe. People are acting like they're thugs when they're 170cm tall and weight 50kg just because they got a Northface Jacket. Absolutely cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Johanjohan, JL~ and 13 others
@Niko69 opinion about this thread? You also dress smart-casual most of the time and get with hot 18 year old tiktok/instagram girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 opinion about this thread? You also dress business-casual most of the time and get with hot 18 year old tiktok/instagram girls
I think a well fitted clothes are essential and timeless as they improve the looks of your frame. I only had good/positive experiences with it so I disagree with op

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Johanjohan, Gargantuan and 6 others

img

Just remember that this used to be the meme that represented zoomers. Look how outdated it is now. It looks embarrassing. So will most of the current fashion.
You don’t have to follow every yearly trend, rather see the general principles behind each generation’s culture. Millenials think starkly different compared to zoomer and it manifests itself in their aesthetics too

I also really hate how wigger zoomer culture is. Reminds me of the really bad 2000's wigger subculture. I understand America, but it is very laughable in Europe. People are acting like they're thugs when they're 170cm tall and weight 50kg just because they got a Northface Jacket. Absolutely cringe.
In today’s sexual free market it makes sense to imitate fast life history speed, even if you aren’t supposed to have one yourself

In other terms, it’s cool to act black nowadays, because the United States is the dominant player on the globe that dictates cultural trends and in the US it just so happens to be that blacks have the fastest life history speed. When this forum uses “NT” they usually just use that as a dog whistle to describe this phenomenon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_history_theory

To a lesser part you can observe this in Europe, but instead of blacks, it’s gypsies. They too similarly have very fast life speed compared to others and thus they can influence culture around them, just think of slang words coming from them going mainstream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Lmao, AscendingHero and 1 other person

I wear somewhat baggy clothes but it's nothing like those TikTokers. I wear them for comfort.

And the the contemporary (zoomer) answer is that you aren’t supposed to; nowadays leanness is EVERYTHING, size is largely irrevelant in the eyes of GIRLS. Many straight up don’t like big muscles. It’s all a about the 90s now, the retroisation of the bulky masculine 80s is over

I just find it funny that girls don’t like muscular guys but are gymmaxxing themselves more than ever before

They want to be stronger than thier bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Gargantuan, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
I think a well fitted clothes are essential and timeless as they improve the looks of your frame. I only had good/positive experiences with it so I disagree with op
I think he specifically means skinny jeans, you could see a lot of dudes wear it back in early 10's. Clothes have been looser ever since mid 10's. My generation of zoomers, the oldest cohort, admired 90's and were all about claiming to be 90's kids. So looser, more relaxed clothes became the norm. Yet no one was even old enough to remember anything from that era and only had some residue of that time growing up. Same with the current zoomers admiring early 00's. It used to be all about Y2K and Ecco stuff just two years ago. I think now it is moving forwards as the last generation of zoomers is going through teens. In a few years the first cohort of the next generation that won't be considered zoomer will probably look at late 00's and early 10's for fashion. My prediction skinny jeans will be back in fashion in less than five years. Eventually it will roll back to folksy shit and awful beards with some bastardized influences thrown in. Seeing millennials loved 80's, it will probably somehow reverberate in it too. Maybe you'll see glam rock bastardisations soon just like much of zoomer music is a mix of 90's and 00's musical influences.

Jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
I just find it funny that girls don’t like muscular guys but are gymmaxxing themselves more than ever before

My gym is still a sausage fest. Where are these gymmaxxed women at?

I think he specifically means skinny jeans, you could see a lot of dudes wear it back in early 10's. Clothes have been looser ever since mid 10's. My generation of zoomers, the oldest cohort, admired 90's and were all about claiming to be 90's kids. So looser, more relaxed clothes became the norm. Yet no one was even old enough to remember anything from that era and only had some residue of that time growing up. Same with the current zoomers admiring early 00's. It used to be all about Y2K and Ecco stuff just two years ago. I think now it is moving forwards as the last generation of zoomers is going through teens. In a few years the first cohort of the next generation that won't be considered zoomer will probably look at late 00's and early 10's for fashion. My prediction skinny jeans will be back in fashion in less than five years. Eventually it will roll back to folksy shit and awful beards with some bastardized influences thrown in. Seeing millennials loved 80's, it will probably somehow reverberate in it too. Maybe you'll see glam rock bastardisations soon just like much of zoomer music is a mix of 90's and 00's musical influences.

Jfl.
@Prettyboy
I wonder, as a 1997cel, whether I lean more zoomer or millennial.
I wear somewhat baggy clothes but it's nothing like those TikTokers. I wear them for comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 22611

Idk. We all know zoomers and probably gen alpha likes the 90s/2000s.

In the early to mid 2000s, the popular rappers like 50 cent and nelly were muscular and gymmaxxed. even r&b singers like usher were gymmaxxed. women found them attractive during that time. They wore baggy clothes and embraced the baggy clothes. when they want to show off their muscles they wear wife beaters with loose pants. I don't think gymmaxxing for men will go out of fashion. it will stay relevant. it usually adapts to the times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Id never ever wear loose/baggy clothes even if i was a zoomer (im millenial). Looks like legit shit and makes you look even more like a twig than you are. If youve got any semblance of muscular/athletic physique than do yourself a favour and wear slim fitting clothes instead of looking like a walking cloth hanger with a fucking curly perm :lul: that "follows trends" (metaphor for being anal loving faggot)

You will get mogged by any tall + muscular nigger in a tight shirt
d6de8f4a6ee70de180861738633f117c.jpg
123c527fc55cd28a933ce1561188322c.jpg

671d8605f0fc5718bed65641f0f02a0413cfa815.gif

Here comes the tight t-shirt chad to fuck all your HS oneitises while you are fixing your perm in a corner

Rioja2D_285bc558-0fd0-41a0-bfb0-db225e0c399a_grande.jpg

PS Everyone who disagrees is a baggy wearing scrawny homosexual anal haver. No models used here are faggots. if you emote with UGH you are perm having jewfro cocksucking trend following bitch homo faggot that jerks to pics of Barret jerking his cock in the mirror you gay baggy permed faggy ass licker

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, jfcage, Torero and 16 others
And I agree about not looking too outdated and following fashion principles. And tbh, I really hate late millennial fashions I experienced in my early teens. I hate folk music, indie scene, thick rimmed glasses, beards, those shitty fonts, food gimmicks that used to be popular, in short I despise that era of time in general. Drive is one of the few good things that that time produced and unsurprisingly it is a timeless classic already.

• JFL
And I agree about not looking too outdated and following fashion principles. And tbh, I really hate late millennial fashions I experienced in my early teens. I hate folk music, indie scene, thick rimmed glasses, beards, those shitty fonts, food gimmicks that used to be popular, in short I despise that era of time in general.
a bunch of soyboys tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
@Prettyboy
Zoomer myself, I used to listen to sound cloud music and follow some of the fashion trends when I was 20, i.e. barely out of my teens, and the fashion, attitudes and music, along with its influences, was at stark odds with the earlier part of the decade, even if those fashions were still somewhat relevant. Almost all the influential zoomer artists have actually been born in the cut off period or just before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21620
a bunch of soyboys tbh
That clothing style is still the default look for young, but not youth anymore, don't give a shit about their looks, 25-35 something year olds. Look like utter shit.

• JFL

Jfl.
I'm not sure about skinny jeans, not a fan of them personally, the thing with the old money look is that it's timeless, everyone can appreciate it and barely any would give you shit for wearing tailored fit clothing

• +1
Reactions: Loki, zharupodrugu, Lmao and 3 others
That clothing style is still the default look for young, but not youth anymore, don't give a shit about their looks, 25-35 something year olds. Look like utter shit.
yea it looks like shit

Jfl.
Didn‘t understand 90% of what you said and that exactly is the reason why fitted classic, timeless clothes will make you look good no matter the current trend or fashion cycle as you describe it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22611 and Deleted member 21620

holy shit its @GodAmongstMen

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 21712 and Corleone
I'm not sure about skinny jeans, not a fan of them personally, the thing with the old money look is that it's timeless, everyone can appreciate it and barely any would give you shit for wearing tailored fit clothing
Tbh it was never millennial fashion specifically, it's always been somewhat relevant in upper classes and in Europe. Although by well fitting I don't mean the very tight fitting suits which is pure deano abomination that completely clashes with any idea with what a suit is. The post I made after gave better examples lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21620
james bond GIF

Timeless well fitted-clothing > any new trend

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Didn‘t understand 90% of what you said and that exactly is the reason why fitted classic, timeless clothes will make you look good no matter the current trend or fashion cycle as you describe it.
I'm phone posting and ranting, this is low IQ peak hours for me.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Lol nigga just dress however you want, if you are good looking you will do just fine no matter how you dress, if you are subhuman it's over no matter how you dress or how old you are, if you want to slay, be good looking no matter how old you are, you can be 85 and be slaying just don't fucking age and if you can't stop that putrefaction then kill a bunch of zoomers and suicide because it's over for you.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 17791
Lol nigga just dress however you want, if you are good looking you will do just fine no matter how you dress, if you are subhuman it's over no matter how you dress or how old you are, if you want to slay, be good looking no matter how old you are, you can be 85 and be slaying just don't fucking age and if you can't stop that putrefaction then kill a bunch of zoomers and suicide because it's over for you.
In cities where people dress well you're seriously signalling low status by dressing poorly or outdated. You'll be competing with good looking, tall people that both dress well and look good. Unless you're a giga chad and live in a backwater, you're absolutely clueless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Prettyboy and Deleted member 21620
Fr no cap skater fashion will always look timeless on good looking youth.

Fr, every guy I see with a fit stacy is always a twink. Just be a tall twink theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and Prettyboy

Girls are gymmaxxing themselves to get with tall slim guys with pretty face and friendly pheno

@Prettyboy
You are a typical zillenial left between millenials and zoomers

In your case it’s logical you’d want to lean towards the younger cohort as you are a Muslim, who wants a tradwife; girls your age in your preference are mostly already taken so now you will have to find a younger partner for yourself - associating yourself with millenial culture would create too much of a gap between the you two

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, zharupodrugu, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Why wear clothes anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Niklaus Mikaelson
Dating apps, insta and expensive commercial gyms
there's a few gym girls at my gym. but theyre all butterfaced beckies with good bodies. or overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
there's a few gym girls at my gym. but theyre all butterface beckies with good bodies. or overweight.
Depends what gym you go to

Cheap gyms I’ve been to are like that
But expensive gyms are full of hot gym thots , it’s like girls wanna strength mog their bfs

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy