Tight vs loose boxers: Flacid size

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I’ve worn tight boxers since I was an early teen, but just recently I tried wearing loose boxers.

I noticed that my flacid size has increased. I feel as though the tight boxers compressed my penis tissue/blood flow and there were a lot of fluctuations in its size. Sometimes it’d look smaller/bigger than normal.

Also I actually have a bulge now when wearing sweatpants, I didn’t have that with the tight boxers.

Anyone else had the same experience or can confirm that tight boxers can reduce flacid size?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1476, germanlooks and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, FEIEAZY, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
I’ve worn tight boxers since I was an early teen, but just recently I tried wearing loose boxers.

I noticed that my flacid size has increased. I feel as though the tight boxers compressed my penis tissue/blood flow and there were a lot of fluctuations in its size. Sometimes it’d look smaller/bigger than normal.

Also I actually have a bulge now when wearing sweatpants, I didn’t have that with the tight boxers.

Anyone else had the same experience or can confirm that tight boxers can reduce flacid size?
Just go commando (no undies)

Bitches always notice my dick print

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lars
Fuck imagine wearing tight boxers during puberty stunts the growth of your dick slightly:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ChristianChad
Bruh I sleep naked, wall around my house in a towel first 2 hours I wake up / 2 hours after I shower and while I eat. I'm without underwear 16 hours a day. My testicular function properly MOGS tight underwear betas brah

Should we wear loose 100% cotton boxers because of plastic in synthetics? Hormonewise

Fuck imagine wearing tight boxers during puberty stunts the growth of your dick slightly:feelswhy:
I only wore loose boxers during my entire puberty and my dick is still small :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro