Tiktok is so depressing it's 1 thing to read about the black pill it's another to see it first hand

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Tiktok is so depressing every 1 looks on there all the women bully ugly men and they use chads that reject them as examples.

Like why did males have to be attracted to women to begin I've never met a gender this cruel.this shit cracks the hearts

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 29078
Tiktok is so depressing every 1 looks on there all the women bully ugly men and they use chads that reject them as examples.

Like why did males have to be attracted to women to begin I've never met a gender this cruel.this shit cracks the hearts
Are you gonna get a prozzie

Yeah I have 20 k saved up but I don't know how to go about this
Just get one for now if ur in the Uk you should ask @ascension

• +1
Reactions: ascension and reptiles
It is biology man, men aren't any better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
It is biology man, men aren't any better

Men don't bully ugly women I've seen men irl they simp over the ugliest people ugly men get bullied

• +1
Reactions: Manana, humanoidsub7, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Yeah I have 20 k saved up but I don't know how to go about this

You need lip reduction asap. Preferably ccw with genio and lip reduction to become a human.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
Sad state of afairs

I mean I'm 21 m8 I see things beyond what the average high schooler here sees women irl get praised for everything and blamed for nothing

You need lip reduction asap. Preferably ccw with genio and lip reduction to become a human.

Yeah I'm ltn currently I already know this changes nothing if you can't afford to change it

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
I mean I'm 21 m8 I see things beyond what the average high schooler here sees women irl get praised for everything and blamed for nothing
Then I would say men are also equally the blame, smh. I hate these simps with a passion

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ThomasJefferson and reptiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back