TikTok jaw surgery ascension

Osteogenesis

Osteogenesis

Bronze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Wallenberg, Deleted member 20327 and 4 others
She already had sky-high SMV anyway. Pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 20327, ALP and 2 others

She needed more chin projection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 20327 and ManzareK
Boohoo1

Boohoo2

Boohoo3

Broke boy is bitter af cause he's recessed too but from the hood :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, ChristianChad, Wallenberg and 5 others
Screenshot 2022 06 29 at 15 40 23 viksi su TikTok

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16944
It's not retarded in the least, and you're retarded if you disagree with it.
You are the retarded one that thinks that the only point of looks is for sex. She will get better treated now than she did before by EVERYONE. She can get a guy that would only use her for sex as a boyfriend. Then there is also the fact of being good looking for the sake of being good looking, just like one want good looking cloth, home, etc but you wouldn't understand that since your an ugly incel with an ugly body, ugly home and an ugly mind that only cares about sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
You are the retarded one that thinks that the only point of looks is for sex. She will get better treated now than she did before by EVERYONE. She can get a guy that would only use her for sex as a boyfriend. Then there is also the fact of being good looking for the sake of being good looking, just like one want good looking cloth, home, etc but you wouldn't understand that since your an ugly incel with an ugly body, ugly home and an ugly mind that only cares about sex.
I certainly am all of those things

Btw her chin projection doesn't even look that much improved post-op. Movements looked too conservative.

• JFL
hardly worth the Bimax effort Jfl the results are so unimpressive

• JFL
Can people stop saying this shit, it is fucking retarded
no youre retarded. legit fucking 5 years of people posting niggas getting bimax, bro virtually everyone who got bimax ascended to a 6 at best here you retard. shit ill get bimax but stop posting this garbage as if youll ever be a chad without having a chad base pre bimax. I get so fucking sick of you greycels who are completely new to looksmaxxing spewing these same retarded threads, go get bimax and watch you still be inferior to zack cox by 100x because of his coloring alone

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and subhuman incel
no youre retarded. legit fucking 5 years of people posting niggas getting bimax, bro virtually everyone who got bimax ascended to a 6 at best here you retard. shit ill get bimax but stop posting this garbage as if youll ever be a chad without having a chad base pre bimax. I get so fucking sick of you greycels who are completely new to looksmaxxing spewing these same retarded threads, go get bimax and watch you still be inferior to zack cox by 100x because of his coloring alone
Tellem dark gymmax 🗣

Nah fr tho Bimax, considering the costs + time, are not going to be a night and day sort of thing unless 1) it’s ur only failo 2) ur fucking subhuman to begin with.

I have my doubts about it being worth it tbh. Intelligent roiding with preservation of youth might be more of a change relative to current position tbh.

Tellem dark gymmax 🗣

Nah fr tho Bimax, considering the costs + time, are not going to be a night and day sort of thing unless 1) it’s ur only failo 2) ur fucking subhuman to begin with.

I have my doubts about it being worth it tbh. Intelligent roiding with preservation of youth might be more of a change relative to current position tbh.
if you got the time and money why not?

A girl's SMV might be high, but her RMV might not be. Also, the jaw surgery might have improved his health/breathing.