tiktok looksmax femcel HATE .org

Every guy should have to post their dicks to be verfied I will verify each user myself if I have to. And to be sure they should be erect.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mio, Ryan, datboijj and 1 other person
GAL1ok8.jpg

Jfll she think thatt tiktokm will see thiss andd bee likee: okaay okiedokiee maa nigga! : DD

be like: okay 😁😁👍👍
View attachment 6BE85E2C-CD04-40C4-9678-56B24116009C.webp

This bitch is crazy
What does she want from us
she started a war
she waged a literaly war

first and first thing she started mass reporting male looksmax accounts with her blackfemcels on discord for no reason

and then she started joking and calling our .org celeberity"s ugly and gay and disrespected our .org culture

i am currently talking to generals and commanders of plopworld, this can esculate to a big looksmax .org war

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 30679
GAL1ok8.jpg

Jfll she think thatt tiktokm will see thiss andd bee likee: okaay okiedokiee maa nigga! : DD

Main character syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
GAL1ok8.jpg

"Looksmaxxing women"

Wait until they hear about makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and JustShower
she started a war
she waged a literaly war

first and first thing she started mass reporting male looksmax accounts with her blackfemcels on discord for no reason

and then she started joking and calling our .org celeberity"s ugly and gay and disrespected our .org culture

i am currently talking to generals and commanders of plopworld, this can esculate to a big looksmax .org war

She can’t handle the power if us autists…

she started a war
she waged a literaly war

99 percent sure she's subhuman female stacies already know the black pill they just ignore incels cage they already have chads it's always the subhuman whores like this don't feed them literally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
she started a war
she waged a literaly war

tbh this femcel is right foids are looksmaxxing since they were born but still doesnt change the fact that owner of this acc is shitskin deformed face subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I remember people saying she is this foid who infiltrated .me around 2019 - 2020 She had a registered account and a Reddit I think, she even replied to one of her commenters that this was the year she started to looksmaxx and that she used to be on Lookism.net in 2018
View attachment 2555417

It might not be her but my intuition tells me it is. She knows way too much about looksmaxxing as if she was always lurking for years like that foid who was registered here.
yea i also remember that she said that she is a old .me member (this can also be the reason why she know so many looksmax stuff)

anyway do you think thats her? I don"t see any black facial feature"s, only that big nigga lips, but she said that she is 25% black so it can be her and this face look very mixed, i will anylese it later good

anyway more information
she is 75% white and 25% black (father: 100% white norwegian and sweden) (mom: 50% nigerian 50% russia)

that she is rn in oxford and do or did some medicine bullshit , she went to open days in oxford

remove space
https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZGeJh8XJu/

hahahaha im very good detecting someone behavior

ii detectt: shes scared LOLOL

it's kinda sad bcs we can see where she is coming from, she was for sure barely mid girl and always wanted bbc chad but she couldn't get him/ltr and them started finding solutions and ended up here. She deep down knows that we are superior to her in everything(iq,power,mental strenght), if only she was born white stacy, she could be happy sucking chads cock that would marry her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
tbh this femcel is right foids are looksmaxxing since they were born but still doesnt change the fact that owner of this acc is shitskin deformed face subhuman
This Ape shitskin is making other foids fall down her rabbit hole and increasing delusional misandrist foids who deserve to be hanged for their IQ of 50

Attachments

• 20231116_231852.jpg
    20231116_231852.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 32973, JustShower and 2 others
yea i also remember that she said that she is a old .me member (this can also be the reason why she know so many looksmax stuff)

anyway do you think thats her? I don"t see any black facial feature"s, only that big nigga lips, but she said that she is 25% black so it can be her and this face look very mixed, i will anylese it later good

anyway more information
she is 75% white and 25% black (father: 100% white norwegian and sweden) (mom: 50% nigerian 50% russia)

that she is rn in oxford and do or did some medicine bullshit , she went to open days in oxford

remove space

this might not be true all

it is possibly, thats she just live in a fantasy world LOLOL , the time is not correct....

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w

it is possibly, thats she just live in a fantasy world LOLOL , the time is not correct....
Shes gotta be at the lowest point of her life to be on forums like this, no one cares about her and she deserves to die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 32973, slavicpsycho and 2 others
HAHAHAH SHE IS SCARED 100%, I JUST SEE IT

Shes gotta be at the lowest point of her life to be on forums like this, no one cares about her and she deserves to die
SO TRUE

anyway more information

remove space

BTW, you can do poor in your A-Levels - get a first in an average uni and you'll be able to apply for the top unis like Oxford or Cambridge.

Bury her alive

Imagine how ugly you have to be to make black pill/looksmaxxing content as a female
"Black women" should have all been killed a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Mio, AlexBrown84, reptiles and 1 other person
Imagine how ugly you have to be to make black pill/looksmaxxing content as a female
"Black women" should have all been killed a long time ago
Real, black women have no estrogen and have testosorone levels higher than Ramirez they are living apes who smell like shit (from their natural body odor) They deserve to be enslaved to clean us Chad's feet or absolutely gassed in a chamber just like a stinky fucking ape.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, try2beme, lookism and 1 other person
20231116 234524
holy absolute shit her community is defiently retarded, what kind of faggot female do you have to be to have that type of profile. I can tell just by the disgusting retarded symbols she put in her IQ is insanely low and shes probably a whale subhuman
20231116 234538

View attachment 2555507holy absolute shit her community is defiently retarded, what kind of faggot female do you have to be to have that type of profile. I can tell just by the disgusting retarded symbols she put in her IQ is insanely low and shes probably a whale subhumanView attachment 2555509
look what she all post, you can see that

shes black LOL black femcell

Someone that goes to a prestigious school like Oxford should not be running looksmax accounts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, try2beme and redmaxx
THE FUCKING PIG who's finally escaped his horrific consequence of his face, gets brutalized by women who are not any diffrent than he is. Ugly fucking hoes..
20231116 235234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 32973 and try2beme
look what she all post, you can see that

shes black LOL black femcell
HER audience is targeted to Apes Goliath big ugly black chimpanzee mutants and the average (-) negative estrogen female who thinks women dont have rights

• +1
Reactions: Mio and try2beme
I'm going to sleep hoping shes termed by tomorow I'm sick and tired of feminism

These “femcels” worshipping female models gotta be the funniest thing ever

Look at this bhai

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and can’t relate

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, try2beme, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others

anyway more information

remove space

Maybe she is lying about being mixed and she is full white because that is high likely to be her there is no way she isn’t that foid that infiltrated. But yes since she is mostly white it can still be her too.

Hmmm yh it’s probably not her, the foid who infiltrated would have been late 20s or 30 by now

I’m beginning to think she is a CIA / FBI agent. Look at her recent posts.

i cant see download and upload

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
HER audience is targeted to Apes Goliath big ugly black chimpanzee mutants and the average (-) negative estrogen female who thinks women dont have rights
She is getting the authorities
DD61FE46 C302 4371 8A76 DF1B913661B2

If she actually gets the authorities it will all escalate and blow out of proportion everyone here’s data will be tracked and agents might raid .org everyone go look at her recents. Even if you deleted stuff they will read it and track you
D20CB4CB DA93 4893 9157 3E027BBF155B

If she actually gets the authorities it will all escalate and blow out of proportion everyone here’s data will be tracked and agents might raid .org everyone go look at her recents. Even if you deleted stuff they will read it and track you View attachment 2555638
Not like we are killing foids here who cares .org is bunch off troll dalits

Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I always understood JB as meaning like 18, decpriomaxers are a lil weird but each to their own, obv fedcels are on here and posting this shit.

AHAHAHAHAHA WHO THE FUCK DID THAT AHAHAHA

you guys can finally meet someone!

The site is down