tiktok looksmax femcel HATE .org

https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZGeJUACt2/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZGeJUF7eB/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZGeJUrjdd/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZGeJUdF11/

She said that she shutdowned the site for a while

is this true? @0hMan

If she actually gets the authorities it will all escalate and blow out of proportion everyone here’s data will be tracked and agents might raid .org everyone go look at her recents. Even if you deleted stuff they will read it and track you View attachment 2555638

the girls took it down
ahh yes she contacted her powerfull connections from oxford to shutdown a incell site for two minute"s yeahh man maybe that is it!

Shee saidd "heyy me powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall fiance with influental family! Can you shutdown a incel site for 2 minute"s, theyy aree meann too mee : (("

IIeUzpc.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Melly
FFf

Last edited:
Cc

Last edited:
She blocked me .. .

her account is gone, she got deleted or changed her name idk

can someone check on her dc or tiktok if her account is still alive?

ahh yes she contacted her powerfull connections from oxford to shutdown a incell site for two minute"s yeahh man maybe that is it!

Shee saidd "heyy me powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall fiance with influental family! Can you shutdown a incel site for 2 minute"s, theyy aree meann too mee : (("

IIeUzpc.jpg
probably a rich oofy doofy

I was posted on mog city tiktok account and it got like 10k likes, They didnt make fun of me but told me i got mogged

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
I was posted on mog city tiktok account and it got like 10k likes, They didnt make fun of me but told me i got mogged
Hah, if that happends again, call me

I will mog those fucking fuckers to death, they all gonna be mogged, i will spare no one / nobody

nobody fuck with me .org niggas

wolf GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Fiqh and sportsmogger
?? By who?
Its one of those greycel discord servers where you post yourself and they will put you in mog battles, Its called mog city but they took the vid down

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
me too💀 @JOJOcel last one was crazy.

Did you really do it?
PLEASE download the pics and send them here I can't see them even when I go to her account

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Its one of those greycel discord servers where you post yourself and they will put you in mog battles, Its called mog city but they took the vid down
Losers

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Haah i will take them all down, i will mog them all do death, me the future darklord darktraid lord DR. NICKGA

i will mog them and spare nobody, if im done you can see the damage

you will see all death (mogged) piled up (30-40 people) and above all piled up body"s, i will be sitting in a throne sipping on me throne glass, i will be sipping blood from me mogged victims

And then i will stay up on me throne and say "al mighthy darklord darktraid god, when do i see me destination, when do i become king of the darktraids? How much people need to be victim of me wrath and ambition? How much lifes need to be losed, how much cry should happend?"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Haah i will take them all down, i will mog them all do death, me the future darklord darktraid lord DR. NICKGA

i will mog them and spare nobody, if im done you can see the damage

you will see all death (mogged) piled up (30-40 people) and above all piled up body"s, i will be sitting in a throne sipping on me throne glass, i will be sipping blood from me mogged victims

And then i will stay up on me throne and say "al mighthy darklord darktraid god, when do i see me destination, when do i become king of the darktraids? How much people need to be victim of me wrath and ambition? How much lifes need to be losed, how much cry should happend?"
wolf GIF

LOL whats ur disc i might of made the edit before i got BANNED BY FAG LORD SHAWN