TikTok of some entitlement princess complaining about hookups: not all women are worthy of LTRs.

Do you think every woman in 2022 is entitled to an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Let's have a look at this fakeupmaxxed entitlement princess:

She and a bunch of other women in the comments section keep saying they want a relationship and are constantly being led on by men.
Men are fighting back saying they only go for the top 10% of men, and aren't worthy of an LTR.

What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Hades and 5 others
can’t deal with their antics especially during ramadan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
@one job away @PrinterAndFaxMachin @oldcelloser @JOJOcel @StreegeReturn @BigJimsWornOutTires @galego123 @PearlHandledDeck @AlexBrown84 @APJ @Time Travel @Mogpogs @stamaster21

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17448, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
can’t deal with their antics especially during ramadan
That's why I'm staying celibate!
I've been hurt by one foid in the past, not gonna let that happen to me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 2 others
That's why I'm staying celibate!
I've been hurt by one foid in the past, not gonna let that happen to me anymore.
exactly; me too; #never again ;read my avi :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
saw a couple of comments saying: "we get shamed for it while they get praised"

somebody needs to drop the key and lock pill on these bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane

She and a bunch of other women in the comments section keep saying they want a relationship and are constantly being led on by men.
Men are fighting back saying they only go for the top 10% of men, and aren't worthy of an LTR.

What do you think?

Worthless fight TBH. No point in arguing with Western women, just move to Thailand and become a God. No amount of arguing is gonna undo the damage social media and tinder have caused. Free yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and oldcelloser
only fatpad rich virgin neotenous foids are entitled to my cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and aBetterMii
I really don't know anymore. And it seems that's exactly what women strive for. Bewilderment. Women today, esp the younger ones don't know what the fuck they want. They expect the man to do everything she wants him to do. But what she fails, and continues to fail to understand, we're all different and have our own souls, trials, and tribulations we're dealing with. Most women don't care to hear how you're feeling. She wants you to know how she's feeling. As if, a guy's emotions are irrelevant. And when we don't show any, we're ridiculed for that. If we show emotions, they don't want to hear about it unless it's fury because of her measures.

It's a clusterfuck-pickle.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Well then stop acting like whores ffs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ConspiracyTheory and oldcelloser

What do you think?

That bitch doesn't fool anyone. She already has a base of makeup and lash mask before beginning the video. In reality she looks even worse. She tries to sell that natural look, what a load of bullshit.

All these entitled bitches should LTR THE MAN THEY DESERVE, but no, they get addicted to have their pussy destroyed by a real man. Social media intensified all this shit. Beware a woman who likes or is too dependent to social media, try to find one with some fucking brain. There are some left, but we live in dire times, you should find one while you can, things are getting worse, not better.

Maybe I'm getting old but all I want is some cute girl that takes cares of herself and has some fucking intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and galego123
Worthless fight TBH. No point in arguing with Western women, just move to Thailand and become a God. No amount of arguing is gonna undo the damage social media and tinder have caused. Free yourself.
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

read the last paragraph of my sig ;)

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
One of the forum chads needs to pump and dump her after this tok.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
That bitch doesn't fool anyone. She already has a base of makeup and lash mask before beginning the video. In reality she looks even worse. She tries to sell that natural look, what a load of bullshit.

All these entitled bitches should LTR THE MAN THEY DESERVE, but no, they get addicted to have their pussy destroyed by a real man. Social media intensified all this shit. Beware a woman who likes or is too dependent to social media, try to find one with some fucking brain. There are some left, but we live in dire times, you should find one while you can, things are getting worse, not better.

Maybe I'm getting old but all I want is some cute girl that takes cares of herself and has some fucking intelligence.
Have a look at this. These are the most popular Hinge profiles in the USA in 2022. The women liking their profiles want a relationship (they believe Hinge is an LTR app and report any man only looking for casual, especially American women over 25) and are usually MTBs (average-looking women) yet they still chase after men way out of their league:

FDScels on Reddit claim to want their looksmatch; they're most likely overestimating their SMV:

The message to women should be clear and simple: they should objectively evaluate their SMV and what they can bring to the table, and date their PSL/SMVmatch if they don't want to be pumped and dumped. But no, they want men who are of higher SMV and when they get pumped and dumped, they throw tantrums.

I don't like FwBs or ONSs, but I'm celibate for a while after I learned that the food who manipulated me into commitment with her (acting like some HQNP good girl) was actually a total freak and cheated on me twice. All within a couple of months.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
They are making these videos and agreeing with them to virtue signal to other women and future betabux prospects, IRL if they have the opportunity to sleep with a guy who they consider Chad, they will participate in hookup culture.

They are entitled to LTRs because there are many guys who would desperately LTR them, not chad of course but nonetheless they have options thus it's not entitlement.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 2 others
I will only LTR a careermaxxed gymcel foid, which I will probably never get so will stay single forever.

I actually dont really give a shit about bodycount- call me a cuck or whatever but I dont care if she got ran trhough by chad, so longas the relationship is founded on mutual sexual attraction (which is easy as fuck to tell for anyone whos experienced with women)

• So Sad
Don't care what a random girl say
Who gives a fuck what a billion of them say
They can bark as much as they want
Alot of their pussy is just pussy and the encourage it

I just need one girl any more bulshit is a distraction

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ConspiracyTheory
Don't care what a random girl say
Who gives a fuck what a billion of them say
They can bark as much as they want
Alot of their pussy is just pussy and the encourage it

I just need one girl any more bulshit is a distraction
I will only LTR a careermaxxed gymcel foid, which I will probably never get so will stay single forever.

I actually dont really give a shit about bodycount- call me a cuck or whatever but I dont care if she got ran trhough by chad, so longas the relationship is founded on mutual sexual attraction (which is easy as fuck to tell for anyone whos experienced with women)
They are making these videos and agreeing with them to virtue signal to other women and future betabux prospects, IRL if they have the opportunity to sleep with a guy who they consider Chad, they will participate in hookup culture.

They are entitled to LTRs because there are many guys who would desperately LTR them, not chad of course but nonetheless they have options thus it's not entitlement.
Look at all the men they want. What do they have in common?
Oh yes they're yuppie chads and chadlites.

None of these men will LTR a chubby PSL 4 foid with muh "master's degree"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

Bullshit if she isn't virgin she is against my religion and values
I can understand a girl who was divorced or is a widow but saying she slept with 4 guys before me is plain bulsshit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
@Br0sk1 thoughts?

I can understand a girl who was divorced or is a widow but saying she slept with 4 guys before me is plain bulsshit
I'd LTR without considering bodycount, realistically how many LTRs last these days, none, if your gonna wife her you can consider it then.

I dont care about religion and dont really want children so it doesnt matter to me. I want enjoyable sex life, good company and a good financial partner

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I dont care about religion and dont really want children so it doesnt matter to me. I want enjoyable sex life, good company and a good financial partner
I don't too but I have values
And I'm just repulsed by it and can't take this shit
If she had other relationships then it translates to me that I'm REPLACEABLE thus my value can be acquired again so my value is insignificant

no friendship or intimacy is based on insignificant value

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Sigmamale
Depends on her height tbh
If she’s below 5’8 then no she doesn’t deserve ltr

I'd LTR without considering bodycount, realistically how many LTRs last these days, none, if your gonna wife her you can consider it then.
Would you see this scenario working out? @JOJOcel

Foid

Man

Let's assume both are in their 20s and both are highly-educated types in graduate jobs.

The foid has been in a few relationships before.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ConspiracyTheory and thereallegend

Foid
View attachment 1626893

Man
View attachment 1626903

Let's assume both are in their 20s and both are highly-educated types in graduate jobs.

She is the unfortunate bottom 20% of women who cannot LTR chad, the other 80% all get a turn LTRing a chad that’s why women have periods of being single, they are waiting for a 3-6 month Chad relationship

• +1
She is the unfortunate bottom 20% of women who cannot LTR chad, the other 80% all get a turn LTRing a chad that’s why women have periods of being single, they are waiting for a 3-6 month Chad relationship
That would be an STR.

What do you rate them both?

Probably going only for Chad(lite)s. Of course they're only going to use her for sex and then go home after they coom.

If she was willing to settle for a 5'10" 195 lb chubby normie, he'd probably be over the moon to have her as his gf and she'd get strong commitment. Hell, maybe even a skinny or skinnyfat HTN would also willing to commit pretty strongly.

She is very entitled.

• +1
She like all the other foids in her comments is a gaslighting chad chasing foid who got pumped and dumped by a Chad/lite one too many times and is mad she can't get any commitment so she's trying this shit when in reality bitches love whoring themselves out in the form of hookups and hookups only benefit foids, full stop. They're being dishonest leeches to pander to the tradcucks and simps who think they have a chance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FreakkForLife, Chadeep and 1 other person
Probably going only for Chad(lite)s. Of course they're only going to use her for sex and then go home after they coom.

If she was willing to settle for a 5'10" 195 lb chubby normie, he'd probably be over the moon to have her as his gf and she'd get strong commitment. Hell, maybe even a skinny or skinnyfat HTN would also willing to commit pretty strongly.

She is very entitled.
Niggas in the comment section are all pointing out that average women keep chasing for the top 20% of men; the bottom 80% want commitment from women. But no, their entitlement is through the roof.

They need to properly assess their SMV and go for their match to not moan and complain about being pumped and dumped but oh no they want the best of the best.

She like all the other foids in her comments is a gaslighting chad chasing foid who got pumped and dumped by a Chad/lite one too many times and is mad she can't get any commitment so she's trying this shit when in reality bitches love whoring themselves out in the form of hookups and hookups only benefit foids, full stop. They're being dishonest leeches to pander to the tradcucks and simps who think they have a chance.
See above

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Br0sk1
Niggas in the comment section are all pointing out that average women keep chasing for the top 20% of men; the bottom 80% want commitment from women. But no, their entitlement is through the roof.

They need to properly assess their SMV and go for their match to not moan and complain about being pumped and dumped but oh no they want the best of the best.

See above
I think that legit chads and Chadlites are less than 20%, closer to 5 - 10% of men, now some of them are going to be short/average height, scrawny etc... So if he's both tall, Chad facially, top tier frame and body and has a mogger deep bass voice, it's probably less than 1%

• +1
Femlets under 5'6 don't deserve commitment from Chad's no matter how good looking she is. That's why you see a lot of Short Stacies settle for 6'5 LTN - MTN guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Xangsane

Foid
View attachment 1626893

Man
View attachment 1626903

Jfl I know that woman from Reddit, I larped with selfies of Rodrigo Guirao Diaz and asked for a rate and she said 6 range lol

• JFL
Femlets under 5'6 don't deserve commitment from Chad's no matter how good looking she is. That's why you see a lot of Short Stacies settle for 6'5 LTN - MTN guys.
@SwedishMeatball

based as fook; lol at believing their lies.....4 :feelskek: more like 444 ......
followed you brah

• Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser

Based.

I don't think bodycount is worth asking about ngl. Some things are best left undiscussed. I don't want my future girlfriend to know I was a virgin at 23 JFL.

Based.

I don't think bodycount is worth asking about ngl. Some things are best left undiscussed. I don't want my future girlfriend to know I was a virgin at 23 JFL.
It’s hard enough to find a girl who’s attractive, intelligent, actually interesting to talk to etc AND crucially finds you attractive as well

On top of this you want a virgin as well? You’re trying to win the lottery tbh

• +1
It’s hard enough to find a girl who’s attractive, intelligent, actually interesting to talk to etc AND crucially finds you attractive as well

On top of this you want a virgin as well? You’re trying to win the lottery tbh
Ngl if I met a girl that was 20+ and still a virgin I would question her mental health.

My sister is 20 and I am 90% sure she is still a virgin. I called her a while ago crying about being ugly and she confessed she has never had sex before (She had turned 20 by this point). I have noticed she has started making negative comments on her own appearance. She refers to herself as crooked and wonky :cry:.

People that are the full package are rarely single. These people tend to get snatched up in their late teens and will always be in LTR's.

• So Sad
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Ngl if I met a girl that was 20+ and still a virgin I would question her mental health.

My sister is 20 and I am 90% sure she is still a virgin. I called her a while ago crying about being ugly and she confessed she has never had sex before (She had turned 20 by this point). I have noticed she has started making negative comments on her own appearance. She refers to herself as crooked and wonky :cry:.

People that are the full package are rarely single. These people tend to get snatched up in their late teens and will always be in LTR's.
The hottest girl in my high school got a boyfriend in year 12 and been with him ever since. Now they’ve got a mortgage together lol.

Meanwhile people like me try desperately to catch up on what they feel like missed out on by degenerately slaying low quality girls

And yes I suppose the question is - unless you’re very religious, what possible reason is there to have not lost your virginity by 20?

Either you’re an unattractive male, very very shy introverted (which honestly isn’t ideal in a partner), insanely high standards which will just never be satisfied or the only other reason could be a very very low sex drive (once again not a great trait in a long term partner)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

Tbh average or below average looking girls that compare themselves to other girls

Are very distressing, you can't help them much
Men will cope or atleast get to focus on work and hobbies and being average or slightly below isn't something to fear or care about with other men

But womens value is heavily based on their looks and dont have much options tbh

• So Sad

I knew 2 women who were still virgins in their 20s.
Both were well-adjusted Muslims.

• +1