TikToker claims there is a 10:1 ratio of attractive brown women to men

6.5PSL

Banned

Doubles down in comments and those who disagree can't speak because they have no PFP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7580
Makeup, hair

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 12234
JBW once again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
12k likes is not enough for this to be considered a mainstream opinion

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Tallooksmaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
wymxn are just sexy. end of story.

Although it is true obviously, looksmaxxers know this

All these SJW ETHNICS ARE THE BIGGEST WHITE SUPREMACIST LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 444 and 9 others
It is though. Women think all men are ugly. If you're below chadlite you're not really good looking dead srs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 7580
Although it is true obviously, looksmaxxers know this
Not true really. Women just fraud with makeup and a good portion of Indian girls are pretty mid ngl

It is though. Women think all men are ugly. If you're below chadlite you're not really good looking dead srs
Plastics and estrogenic diet have made women more picky in modern times

Most guys here don’t even know what’s chadlite… most like to cope with their male gaze

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and FrameMogger
Plastics and estrogenic diet have made women more picky in modern times
Doubt, probably just due to access to more men. Old days you picked the best guy from your dumb little farm town of 500. Now access to legit 100,000s

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
So you are in a 30x disagreement with the poster. Interesting how two people can think so differently given the same reality!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
So you are in a 30x disagreement with the poster. Interesting how two people can think so differently given the same reality!
I meant every 3 Indian foids to 1 Indian guy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18418
I meant every 3 Indian foids to 1 Indian guy
Oh so you think attractive Indian men are rare. From my experience they are more common than women. Average Indian in my class was well above average, though there were very few.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FrameMogger
Cringe female nr 1028262

walking out of town
looking for a better place
Something's on my mind (mind)
Always in my head space
But I know some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
Something's on my mind (mind)
Always in my head space
But I know some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
billie eillishes me

i know 10 other girls who look this this maybe a bit worse and also think theyre hot as fuck and date chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 444 and FrameMogger
she thinks shes pretty because she has nice hair lol

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
lmao I saw this one. She actually does like brown guys according to the comments and she was getting roasted by others as well:ROFLMAO:

She actually has a good pheno, good coloring especially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
IPD Nosecel. Guess what im brown and i mog her

Brown girls perpetually have their head up their own ass 24/7 and their dream's are to get pumped and dumped by a 5/10 nerdy white guy

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, FrameMogger and Deleted member 7098
lmao I saw this one. She actually does like brown guys according to the comments and she was getting roasted by others as well:ROFLMAO:

She actually has a good pheno, good coloring especially
She doesn't look asian to you? :feelshaha:

Ironic she looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Looks like when god created her, he just shit onto his hand and smeared the canvas!

She is a solid 3.5 mirin self-confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17763
She doesn't look asian to you? :feelshaha:
She obviously has Asian admixture duh but don't even try this again:forcedsmile: Bengalis are South Asians genetically speaking and in genetic scatter plots cluster in the South Asian cstegory not the East Asian one

You're the only one who thinks we're not brown. Mad cuz she coloring mogs you eh:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
She obviously has Asian admixture duh but don't even try this again:forcedsmile: Bengalis are South Asians genetically speaking and in genetic scatter plots cluster in the South Asian cstegory not the East Asian one

You're the only one who thinks we're not brown. Mad cuz she coloring mogs you eh:feelskek:
I literally mog this whore into the dirt, and let's not forget she's wearing makeup lmao so she might be wearing a lighter shade than what she is.

Attachments

• 20220508_190309.jpg
    20220508_190309.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 0
I literally mog this whore into the dirt, and let's not forget she's wearing makeup lmao so she might be wearing a lighter shade than what she is.
Nobody had ever called you ugly so yes you do mog her, Madrassi:feelskek:
No amount of window frauded pics will change the fact that she has at least 3 shades of lighter skin than you:feelshah:

• +1
No amount of window frauded pics will change the fact that she has at least 3 shades of lighter skin than you:feelshah:
3 shades lighter me :lul::lul::lul:

Also what window pic you curry wannabe coper, I specifically took those pics AWAY from the window :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

3 shades, yeah I'm sure she PUT ON 3 SHADES of makeup :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fact you haven't posted your face yet, and the fact that you called your gookess light skin when she was lightbrown leads to me to idea that you are just coping with the fact had a South indian is as brown as you, or even lighter :lul::lul::lul: but by all means, post another UNDER ARM pic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
3 shades lighter me :lul::lul::lul:

Also what window pic you curry wannabe coper, I specifically took those pics AWAY from the window :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

3 shades, yeah I'm sure she PUT ON 3 SHADES of makeup :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fact you haven't posted your face yet, and the fact that you called your gookess light skin when she was lightbrown leads to me to idea that you are just coping with the fact had a South indian is as brown as you, or even lighter :lul::lul::lul: but by all means, post another UNDER ARM pic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
She's brown, Bengalis are brown and she's 3 shades lighter than you even in your window pics:feelshaha:

JFL that actress was lightskin(also lighter than you and your family) and nah I don't think I will I never claimed to have light skin but people on here have said I am very light brown. You know it too it seems:forcedsmile:

• +1
Btw this is what I actually look like what I do use natural lighting from the window:

Attachments

• 2868920_20220304_124820.jpg
    2868920_20220304_124820.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
She's brown, Bengalis are brown and she's 3 shades lighter than you even in your window pics:feelshaha:

JFL that actress was lightskin(also lighter than you and your family) and nah I don't think I will I never claimed to have light skin but people on here have said I am very light brown. You know it too it seems:forcedsmile:
Except I don't since I've never seen your face gook, like I said I've only heard you were a "lightbrown prettyboy" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm lighter than her because since she's a foid and is curry adjacent/influenced I know for a fact that she puts on lighter shades, like every curry girl does regardless of their actual skin color.

We can literally get another third party curry in here if you want to decide lmao. If a non bias curry says I'm darker than her, I'll take it.

We can literally get another third party curry in here if you want to decide lmao. If a non bias curry says I'm darker than her, I'll take it.
You're actually delusional if you think your pics are lighter than the original tiktok girl:feelshaha: like ded srs you're lying to yourself:feelskek:
Except I don't since I've never seen your face gook, like I said I've only heard you were a "lightbrown prettyboy" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm lighter than her because since she's a foid and is curry adjacent/influenced I know for a fact that she puts on lighter shades, like every curry girl does regardless of their actual skin color.
Coooooope:feelshah: the fact that you didn't question the arm pics I sent you tells me enough Dalit:forcedsmile:

Also who cares if you have dark skin, dude? You're not ugly, it's about bone structure anyways.

Also here
Screenshot 20220510 024540 Free Adblocker Browser
Screenshot 20220510 024520 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20220510 024252 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20220510 023830 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20220510 023751 Free Adblocker Browser

2873955 20220506 155844 mfnr

You don't even look bad whats your obsession with coloriststuff its obvious shes lighter than you.

And JFl at you trying to gatekeep me and her and other Bengalis from being brown South Asian even though we are genetically cuz you we happened to be lighter and cuz of ur self hatred:forcedsmile:

• +1
This doesn’t even have anything to do with race. Women will always be considered more attractive than men because of supply and demand, it’s that simple. Evolutionarily speaking the average woman has way more value than the average man so girls rate average guys as ugly and average girls as pretty. Water though

JBW once again
JBW is such cope and heres why:

lets say an incel tier white man goes to china or some other asian country and gets a girlfriend, then he brings her back to the west and on the cab ride home the asian girl is going to see hotter men and realize that her boyfriend is a cuck loser and leave him for someone else maybe a nigger, maybe a mongrel? you would never know

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You're actually delusional if you think your pics are lighter than the original tiktok girl:feelshaha: like ded srs you're lying to yourself:feelskek:

Coooooope:feelshah: the fact that you didn't question the arm pics I sent you tells me enough Dalit:forcedsmile:

Also who cares if you have dark skin, dude? You're not ugly, it's about bone structure anyways.

Also here
View attachment 1673376View attachment 1673377
View attachment 1673378
View attachment 1673379
View attachment 1673380
View attachment 1673385

You don't even look bad whats your obsession with coloriststuff its obvious shes lighter than you.

And JFl at you trying to gatekeep me and her and other Bengalis from being brown South Asian even though we are genetically cuz you we happened to be lighter and cuz of ur self hatred:forcedsmile:
Dumbass I've literally been calling you out for your worthless arm pics ever since you posted them Jfl wtf are you talking about ??? :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl what are you talking about lol, bengalis should be lighter cause they have east Asian admixture and east asians are lighter than curries lmao, even northern ones :lul::lul::lul:. Except clearly it's not enough east Asian admixture since most of you are just regular brown with Asian features :lul::lul::lul:. Btw China curry and failednormiemanlet called me lightbrown and light as well, so just lol if you think those pics mean anything.

Jfl stop trying to make this about being ugly or not lol, idc if you are ugly am I'm not, skin color is still skin color and so far you haven't shown me your face lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: which only leads me to conclude your scared lmao. Clearly I'm lighter than you, and I'm definitely lighter than this gook jb who obviously makeup frauds lighter shades LIKE EVERY CURRY GIRL DOES, IM SURE EVEN MY SISTER DOES TO BECAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW CURRY CULTURE IS. Get rekt you gook hybrid, forget about looks, im not only lighter than you, im also not a pussy like you and I have no problem posting pics.

Btw there's nothing wrong with being colorists, its instinctual lmao. No one had to teach curries that being lighter skin = better looking, this is ingrained in every human being. Even in Victorian England upperclass women would wear full on dresses, wear gloves, and use umbrellas just to not get a tan because tans were seen as low class and therefore inferior. ENGLAND, where even the most tan Englishman makes the lightest curry still look like a nigger, and yet they still thought this way.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Also here
View attachment 1673378
View attachment 1673379
View attachment 1673380
View attachment 1673385

Also I'm not gatekeeping you cause your "muh lighter skin". Jfl northern curries are lighter than southern curries, then why am I not saying they aren't curries either? I'm "gatekeeping" you because of your east Asian admixture. All curries whether they are from North or South derive their ancestry from three groups (to varying degrees depending on your specific caste/ ethnic group) it's only "eastern curries" that have a 4th ancestor group lmao. You guys aren't really even gooks tbh, that's just an insult i have, you're really hybrids tbh, half curry, half east Asian.

Also here
View attachment 1673378
View attachment 1673379
View attachment 1673380
View attachment 1673385

Oh and lastly, pashtuns live in south asia as well, in kpk in pakistan. Are they now "curry" just because they geographically live in South Asia? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dumbass I've literally been calling you out for your worthless arm pics ever since you posted them Jfl wtf are you talking about ??? :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl what are you talking about lol, bengalis should be lighter cause they have east Asian admixture and east asians are lighter than curries lmao, even northern ones :lul::lul::lul:. Except clearly it's not enough east Asian admixture since most of you are just regular brown with Asian features :lul::lul::lul:. Btw China curry and failednormiemanlet called me lightbrown and light as well, so just lol if you think those pics mean anything.

Jfl stop trying to make this about being ugly or not lol, idc if you are ugly am I'm not, skin color is still skin color and so far you haven't shown me your face lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: which only leads me to conclude your scared lmao. Clearly I'm lighter than you, and I'm definitely lighter than this gook jb who obviously makeup frauds lighter shades LIKE EVERY CURRY GIRL DOES, IM SURE EVEN MY SISTER DOES TO BECAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW CURRY CULTURE IS. Get rekt you gook hybrid, forget about looks, im not only lighter than you, im also not a pussy like you and I have no problem posting pics.

Btw there's nothing wrong with being colorists, its instinctual lmao. No one had to teach curries that being lighter skin = better looking, this is ingrained in every human being. Even in Victorian England upperclass women would wear full on dresses, wear gloves, and use umbrellas just to not get a tan because tans were seen as low class and therefore inferior. ENGLAND, where even the most tan Englishman makes the lightest curry still look like a nigger, and yet they still thought this way.
lol coping cuz even by your standards I genemog you cuz of my "superior" coloring:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Looks like you admitted your sister is a makeup frauding ho as wel:feelshaha:

Muh gook cuz you're mad you got coloringmogged what a retarded madrassi no wonder my nana kept yall as servants:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I'm not gatekeeping you cause your "muh lighter skin". Jfl northern curries are lighter than southern curries, then why am I not saying they aren't curries either? I'm "gatekeeping" you because of your east Asian admixture. All curries whether they are from North or South derive their ancestry from three groups (to varying degrees depending on your specific caste/ ethnic group) it's only "eastern curries" that have a 4th ancestor group lmao. You guys aren't really even gooks tbh, that's just an insult i have, you're really hybrids tbh, half curry, half east Asian.
Nope, all GEdmatch results show East Asian in all South Asian groups, and we don't evrn have 50% Asian admixture, I have 15% ancient stuff and that's on the higher end.

Holy fuck you've literally constructed an alternate reality for yourself with all these delusions like jfl you are so delusional that you think you're lighter than this girl even though you look 3 shades darker on window frauded pics:forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::hnghn:

Lmao at you trying to force some bs about us not being brown because you have an inferiority complex

Last edited:
  • +1

You have no problems posting pics because you're a fucking NEET leeching off of your parents' hospital supplying business you fucking Tamil kutta. You literally have nothng to lose and no career aspirations so it's NOT the same at all monkey:feelskek:

• +1
lol coping cuz even by your standards I genemog you cuz of my "superior" coloring:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Looks like you admitted your sister is a makeup frauding ho as wel:feelshaha:

Muh gook cuz you're mad you got coloringmogged what a retarded madrassi no wonder my nana kept yall as servants:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nope, all GEdmatch results show East Asian in all South Asian groups, and we don't evrn have 50% Asian admixture, I have 15% ancient stuff and that's on the higher end.

Holy fuck you've literally constructed an alternate reality for yourself with all these delusions:forcedsmile:

Lmao at you trying to force some bs about us not being brown because you have an inferiority complex

You literally have a total of 15% asian dna with your combined ne and se asian while mine is literally less than 5% JFL.... like I said you don't genemog me if the only reason why you have lower South indian is because your have elevated gook genes. Think about it you fucking retard, if the difference between your caucasian and mine was literally .17 and you have 1% more ne euro than me, but 8 percent less South indian than me, THAN WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT OTHER 8 percent dna going into ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Uh... every girl wears makeup? So? She is still lighter than you you ugly brown gook and she's lighter than this brown gook as well :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

"Nana" :lul::lul::lul:, nigger I'm taller than than you, strength mog you, legacy mog you cause I come from a Hyderabadi zamindar family, and finally most likely skin color mog you. Your skinny fat manlet Jewish like merchant, brahmin wannabe ancestors literally don't have the aukat to stand in my presence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also just lol, the chart shows that most southern and northern caste groups have literally 5% or less asian dna in them. The only groups that have higher than that are, surprise surprise caste groups that are either north EASTERN or EASTERN groups.

Also I never said you weren't brown, lmao I literally just said that most of you ARE brown with Asian like features. I said that you SHOULD be lighter because of your east Asian admixture because east asians are lighter than curries in general, but you still aren't lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur