TikToker claims there is a 10:1 ratio of attractive brown women to men

You have no problems posting pics because you're a fucking NEET leeching off of your parents' hospital supplying business you fucking Tamil kutta. You literally have nothng to lose and no career aspirations so it's NOT the same at all monkey:feelskek:
Jfl I literally just got done with my first semester for my psychology major like a week ago bruh wtf are you talking about.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And I'm a literal employee at my parents business and I handle finances, employee payments/salary/ invoices/ writing checks, scheduling shifts, im basically an accountant.

Last edited:
niggers are ugly af

tyrones (0,5% of black men) made the exception not the rule

no one like niggers not even niggers

You literally have a total of 15% asian dna with your combined ne and se asian while mine is literally less than 5% JFL.... like I said you don't genemog me if the only reason why you have lower South indian is because your have elevated gook genes. Think about it you fucking retard, if the difference between your caucasian and mine was literally .17 and you have 1% more ne euro than me, but 8 percent less South indian than me, THAN WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT OTHER 8 percent dna going into ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Uh... every girl wears makeup? So? She is still lighter than you you ugly brown gook and she's lighter than this brown gook as well :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

"Nana" :lul::lul::lul:, nigger I'm taller than than you, strength mog you, legacy mog you cause I come from a Hyderabadi zamindar family, and finally most likely skin color mog you. Your skinny fat manlet Jewish like merchant, brahmin wannabe ancestors literally don't have the aukat to stand in my presence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also just lol, the chart shows that most southern and northern caste groups have literally 5% or less asian dna in them. The only groups that have higher than that are, surprise surprise caste groups that are either north EASTERN or EASTERN groups.

Also I never said you weren't brown, lmao I literally just said that most of you ARE brown with Asian like features. I said that you SHOULD be lighter because of your east Asian admixture because east asians are lighter than curries in general, but you still aren't lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Did not read all that btw keep seething over the fact that I and this girl are brown like other Bengslis and still 3 shades lighter than you and genemog you even with your window frauded cope selfies you Dalit kutta from Sri Lanka:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Did not read all that btw keep seething over the fact that I and this girl are brown like other Bengslis and still 3 shades lighter than you and genemog you even with your window frauded cope selfies you Dalit kutta from Sri Lanka:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::forcedsmile:
Lmao I mog you in every way, even caste lmao you brahmin wannabe. "Muh same genetic stock", you wish you gook coper.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Doubles down in comments and those who disagree can't speak because they have no PFP

@FailedNormieManlet its time to unleash the dogs on Bengali whores. The Bengal Tiger will live up to its name as the Hunter of Bengali whores

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You literally have a total of 15% asian dna with your combined ne and se asian while mine is literally less than 5% JFL.... like I said you don't genemog me if the only reason why you have lower South indian is because your have elevated gook genes. Think about it you fucking retard, if the difference between your caucasian and mine was literally .17 and you have 1% more ne euro than me, but 8 percent less South indian than me, THAN WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT OTHER 8 percent dna going into ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Uh... every girl wears makeup? So? She is still lighter than you you ugly brown gook and she's lighter than this brown gook as well :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

"Nana" :lul::lul::lul:, nigger I'm taller than than you, strength mog you, legacy mog you cause I come from a Hyderabadi zamindar family, and finally most likely skin color mog you. Your skinny fat manlet Jewish like merchant, brahmin wannabe ancestors literally don't have the aukat to stand in my presence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also just lol, the chart shows that most southern and northern caste groups have literally 5% or less asian dna in them. The only groups that have higher than that are, surprise surprise caste groups that are either north EASTERN or EASTERN groups.

Also I never said you weren't brown, lmao I literally just said that most of you ARE brown with Asian like features. I said that you SHOULD be lighter because of your east Asian admixture because east asians are lighter than curries in general, but you still aren't lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Printer is a sad faggot Boii ignore him
niggers are ugly af

tyrones (0,5% of black men) made the exception not the rule

no one like niggers not even niggers
your Brazilian your a nigger yourself you stupid
Joke :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: go rope

Lmao I mog you in every way, even caste lmao you brahmin wannabe. "Muh same genetic stock", you wish you gook coper.
"I, a South Indian Dalit, have the same coloring as her even though I'm still much darker in my window frauded pics":soy::feelsuhh:
COPE:lul: A maggot like you will always be inferior to me gene-wise, status-wise, history-wise and "color"-wise(your standard not mine btw):feelshah:

Operation Polo Hyderabad Jayanto NathChaudhuri

:feelshah::feelshah:

"I, a South Indian Dalit, have the same coloring as her even though I'm still much darker in my window frauded pics":soy::feelsuhh:
COPE:lul: A maggot like you will always be inferior to me gene-wise, status-wise, history-wise and "color"-wise(your standard not mine btw):feelshah:

View attachment 1673818
Badiyas are a merchant class who try to larp as brahmins where as I'm a literal Hyderabadi zamindar (landlords). Lmao who is socially higher jfl :lul::lul::lul:?

Those pics were not window frauded, and ones that are practically make me look pale. Your gookess is a foid that wears makeup and is influenced by curry culture so she wears shades lighter than her natural skin color, LITERALLY ALL curry women do this, ALL. Whether they are from the north or south, they ALL do this. Like I said we can get a 3rd party in here to decide if you want lol.

And you don't genemog me since the only reason why you have lower South indian is cause you have elevated asian dna :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. I did say those who had lower South indian were better, but ONLY if the reason they have lower South indian is because they have elevated Caucasian and NE Euro. You literally have 1% more ne euro and .17 more caucasian, but 15% ASIAN DNA. Just fucking lol. :feelshaha:

"Dalit this, dalit that" atleast I don't try to bring down another caste by larping as them, you ugly Jewish badiyas desperately want to pretend to be brahmins, it's pathetic.

Badiyas are a merchant class who try to larp as brahmins where as I'm a literal Hyderabadi zamindar (landlords). Lmao who is socially higher jfl :lul::lul::lul:?

Those pics were not window frauded, and ones that are practically make me look pale. Your gookess is a foid that wears makeup and is influenced by curry culture so she wears shades lighter than her natural skin color, LITERALLY ALL curry women do this, ALL. Whether they are from the north or south, they ALL do this. Like I said we can get a 3rd party in here to decide if you want lol.

And you don't genemog me since the only reason why you have lower South indian is cause you have elevated asian dna :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. I did say those who had lower South indian were better, but ONLY if the reason they have lower South indian is because they have elevated Caucasian and NE Euro. You literally have 1% more ne euro and .17 more caucasian, but 15% ASIAN DNA. Just fucking lol. :feelshaha:

"Dalit this, dalit that" atleast I don't try to bring down another caste by larping as them, you ugly Jewish badiyas desperately want to pretend to be brahmins, it's pathetic.
JFL my nana literally owned tons of land and property as well because he was an administrator or something of a similar capacity to a MUH ZAMINDAR:soy: , he was an actual zamindar you fucking coping Madrassi dog:feelskek:

Also, there's literally no need to larp considering Baidyas WERE brahmins who changed to a different group because our ancestors were doctors who treated all groups of people so we couldn't follow ritual Brahmin purity rules:lul:

COOOOOOOOPE:lul:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432
woman thinking women are way better looking than men

Wow wow wow breaking news

@FailedNormieManlet its time to unleash the dogs on Bengali whores. The Bengal Tiger will live up to its name as the Hunter of Bengali whores
The Bengal tiger hahahaha, I’ll devour these whores

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
"Just wear a ton of makeup and go up 2-3 points in looks" theory :soy:. Any 4/10 can become a 6/10 with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and FailedNormieManlet
JFL my nana literally owned tons of land and property as well because he was an administrator or something of a similar capacity to a MUH ZAMINDAR:soy: , he was an actual zamindar you fucking coping Madrassi dog:feelskek:

Also, there's literally no need to larp considering Baidyas WERE brahmins who changed to a different group because our ancestors were doctors who treated all groups of people so we couldn't follow ritual Brahmin purity rules:lul:

COOOOOOOOPE

Jfl bengali badiyas and brahmins are not even genetically similar.

All your history says is that bengalis badiyas were apart of the "upper crust" of bengali society ALONGSIDE brahmins and Kayasthas, and only badiyas are claiming to be brahmins aka what you are doing right now.

Whereas Hyderabadi Muslims are literally between telugu brahmins and reddys who were the literal landlords in telugu society. You say your history mogs mine but I'm most related to people who were either brahmins or literal landlords who had their own kingdoms. Just lol at calling anyone dalit you literal merchant.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-130415_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-130415_Chrome.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-130931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-130931_Chrome.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-131203_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-131203_Chrome.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-131628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-131628_Chrome.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 1673818
Also I don't even know why you keep posting that pic Jfl, you are acting like it was bengalis vs Hyderabadi Muslims, when in reality it was literally the whole of the Indian union vs a small state in the middle of the subcontinent Jfl. Even 10 hyenas can bring down a single lion.

Jfl bengali badiyas and brahmins are not even genetically similar.

All your history says is that bengalis badiyas were apart of the "upper crust" of bengali society ALONGSIDE brahmins and Kayasthas, and only badiyas are claiming to be brahmins aka what you are doing right now.

Whereas Hyderabadi Muslims are literally between telugu brahmins and reddys who were the literal landlords in telugu society. You say your history mogs mine but I'm most related to people who were either brahmins or literal landlords who had their own kingdoms. Just lol at calling anyone dalit you literal merchant.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
*Baidyas. Originally Baidyas were physicians(doctors) but we diversified into other fields like education, literature, scholarship, etc. Of course there are merchants but lots of zamindars of a Baidya background go search it up
Baidya zamindars

Baidya zamindars2

Kayasthas, Brahmins and Baidyas have the SAME socio-economic standing at the top of the hierarchy, at the upper ends of society. Your whole cope is dismantled by the fact that we too were landlords and still control much of the capital. muh merchant:feelsuhh:

You literally acknowledge that our community is the upper crust and the most influential alongside Brahmins and Kayasthas in pre-eminence. Not much else needs to be said :)

should brown men just kill themselves?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291