Time for a truth pill about height

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Users here are as bad as women are with judging height. Here’s the truth. Tall starts at 5’11. It’s actually a lot taller than you think it is. When I was 5’10.5 girls were calling me tall, including a tall foid once who said that. At 6’, that is definitely tall. Go mesure out 6’2 on a tape, it’s fucking tall. Even NBA players inflate their height. That 6’7 height mogger in Walmart you saw, was more like 6’5. Obviously still tall, but people over 6’2 are really damn rare. It’s only because there are so many more people existing nowadays that of course it’s more common to SEE a 6’7 mogger, but they are no more frequent in their proportion to the general population.
Brad Pitt at 5’11 gets called tall and people guess him at 6’1. George Ezra at 6’1 is worshipped by fans who love how really tall he is.
Over inflating heights is a foid trait, and it needs to stop.
Even girls are accuracy mogging PSL users with their height assessment of guys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PastillaNegra, Albeacho, Deleted member 6382 and 16 others
not in europe bro

come visit us in holland one time, ull feel like the little manlet u are

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
not in europe bro
Maybe not in Netherlands or Dinaric Alps. But there are many Manlets in France and Italy and if you include UK as part of Europe, there too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Maybe not in Netherlands or Dinaric Alps. But there are many Manlets in France and Italy and if you include UK as part of Europe, there too
only south france and south italy and those people arent even white

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
True. I’m 6’2 and people think I’m 6’4

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I agree. 5'11 sounds like a tall number

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
holland decent height starts around 6 1/ 6 2. aka upper average. average ranges from 5 11 to 6 2
it truly is brutal here, everytime i go on vacation i feel normal JFL. and im 5 11.5 or something

• +1
holland decent height starts around 6 1/ 6 2. aka upper average
Jfl
The average is nowhere near that. Plus, the height stats for that country have a massive deviation between self reported measurements and measurements taken of army conscripts. Stop the cope.
There’s states in the Midwest of America that have as tall of an average height as the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
you're 100% @KrissKross

you have to be 5'11+

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and KrissKross
Jfl
The average is nowhere near that. Plus, the height stats for that country have a massive deviation between self reported measurements and measurements taken of army conscripts. Stop the cope.
There’s states in the Midwest of America that have as tall of an average height as the Netherlands.
dude are u a retard? this isnt cope bro lol. i live here and it isnt even that absurd what i just said, average of youngsters is really tall. even my lil bro (14) is 5 10 already.

Jfl
if you want height to be a halo you must be around 6 3 and up in the netherlands

Jfl
and of course states in the midwest have as high as here, they are basically german/dutch/scandinavian descendants

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
dn rd but legit thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and KrissKross
Facts, I did some math on a speed dating study and have numbers to back this up. Will post sometime.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Feminineboi, KrissKross and St. Wristcel
Louis clip made me want to rope I am same height as him and roasties see that as manlet. Brutal. 6’0” or death, which is average in Europa JFL.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, KrissKross and piscicide
6-1 is massive in the US imo.

I brutally heightmog.

whites with good nurtrition (so like northeast) are probably 5-9/10.

whites with poor nutrition (Midwest) probably more 5-9.

There’s a lot of height inflation among manlets though, and it’s always nice to tell when someone is 5-8 or something “average male is 6-3 barefoot srs”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9090
6-1 is massive in the US imo.

I brutally heightmog.

whites with good nurtrition (so like northeast) are probably 5-9/10.

whites with poor nutrition (Midwest) probably more 5-9.

There’s a lot of height inflation among manlets though, and it’s always nice to tell when someone is 5-8 or something “average male is 6-3 barefoot srs”
Midwest average height is 5’11 bro srs

Users here are as bad as women are with judging height. Here’s the truth. Tall starts at 5’11. It’s actually a lot taller than you think it is. When I was 5’10.5 girls were calling me tall, including a tall foid once who said that. At 6’, that is definitely tall. Go mesure out 6’2 on a tape, it’s fucking tall. Even NBA players inflate their height. That 6’7 height mogger in Walmart you saw, was more like 6’5. Obviously still tall, but people over 6’2 are really damn rare. It’s only because there are so many more people existing nowadays that of course it’s more common to SEE a 6’7 mogger, but they are no more frequent in their proportion to the general population.
Brad Pitt at 5’11 gets called tall and people guess him at 6’1. George Ezra at 6’1 is worshipped by fans who love how really tall he is.
Over inflating heights is a foid trait, and it needs to stop.
Even girls are accuracy mogging PSL users with their height assessment of guys

das crazy

When I was 5’10.5 girls were calling me tall
I had this happen at 5’7 jfl just bcs the girl was so short in comparison

I don’t think it means anything tbh

good thread this is very true but wont change the fact that im a manlet and going to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
good thread this is very true but wont change the fact that im a manlet and going to rope
Yeh well if you’re little then this thread is irrelevant I guess.
Could always cuckold maxx?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, PYT and JustBeCurry
Yeh well if you’re little then this thread is irrelevant I guess.
Could always cuckold maxx?

giphy.gif
best solution fuck cuckoldry

• So Sad
lifefuel for my 6 feet

praying to every great god I grow at least a few more inches

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
It is kinda, but people have grown to take 5'11 as short since everyone's inflating their heights.

Was just about to mention this. I’m 5’11” 1/2 measured by a doc which means I’m 6’ with shoes on and guys always think I’m 6’1 while thinking they are 6’ or 5’11 when they clearly are 5’9-5’10... holy fuarkkkk this has happened like 5 times. It’s always them that brings up height too. No wonder some sloots think of 5’11 as short.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 6191
Was just about to mention this. I’m 5’11” 1/2 measured by a doc which means I’m 6’ with shoes on and guys always think I’m 6’1 while thinking they are 6’ or 5’11 when they clearly are 5’9-5’10... holy fuarkkkk this has happened like 5 times. It’s always them that brings up height too. No wonder some sloots think of 5’11 as short.
Same tbh brother

A true, unfrauded 5'11 is considered tall by almost all females
The problem is that most American niggas larp as 6'0 when they are 5'9 or something

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Dude if u take anything anyone here says serious u will have body dysmorphia even if ur fucken Chico. All these retard apes claim they are 6'5 7.5 inch dick 5 plus psl yet they are on this site.

True. I’m 6’2 and people think I’m 6’4
same, random strangers have come up to me and asked me if i am 6'5" to as much as 6'7", to be fair i height fraud with lifts though

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
same, random strangers have come up to me and asked me if i am 6'5" to as much as 6'7", to be fair i height fraud with lifts though
I assume you are about 6'3-6'4 or so?

I am 6’1 and I feel below average in UK.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
5'11 is like 6 inches taller than the average girl

I am and I see men taller than me whenever I go out.Boomers and ethnics don’t count.
They may be lift frauding keep in mind

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Perhaps me being below average was an exaggeration but 6’1 is not tall in UK.
Not when you have high class Chads like James Lock, Tyler Maher, Ryan Libbey, Lewis Bloor, etc running around. I don’t know why high class Englishmen are so tall but god damn

massive cope thread

6'0 or even 6'1 is enough to mog people at the supermarket or random manlets at the gym, but it will never be enough to mog legit slayers that females lust over. You might have an edge with an exceptionally aesthetic face but you will still get discarded because you're not tall enough.
It's like with dicksize, average may be 5 inches but when it comes to sexually active and attractive females, you're mostly competing with 6 inchers and above.

6'3 7x5.5 psl5 or death tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914
massive cope thread
Cope
Friendly reminder you will NEVER have teen love. Don’t forget that. From now on, EVERY time you look at a fork, I want you to remind yourself of how your teen years were. The fork will now be your trigger. You will never look at a fork the same way again. The fork will remind you of how much of a dork you were and are. Fork = Dork. Never forget this.
It’s over for fork cels.
FORK
O
R
K

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide
Cope
Friendly reminder you will NEVER have teen love. Don’t forget that. From now on, EVERY time you look at a fork, I want you to remind yourself of how your teen years were. The fork will now be your trigger. You will never look at a fork the same way again. The fork will remind you of how much of a dork you were and are. Fork = Dork. Never forget this.
It’s over for fork cels.
FORK
O
R
K
weird