Time for a truth pill about height

@KrissKross

in some states it's literally average and most states its only slightly above average

lifefuel for my 6 feet

praying to every great god I grow at least a few more inches
you're 14 and already 6 feet?

jesus you're a mogger

True tbh. I’m 5’11.5 in the evening in Norway and feel pretty average here. I don’t know what people complain about really, I’m not below average or anything or feel like it, and I feel more often taller than I feel shorter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and KrissKross
you're 14 and already 6 feet?

jesus you're a mogger
Incredible luck. Was 5'8 in 7th grade. I used to get height mogged by girls beforw

From December 2018 to April 2019 I grew to 6 ft

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Incredible luck. Was 5'8 in 7th grade. I used to get height mogged by girls beforw

From December 2018 to April 2019 I grew to 6 ft
mogs me ngl

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
idk if this is true man. Real 6'1 is tall, 6 is upper average. Real 5'11s are above average from what I've seen, but not by much

Users here are as bad as women are with judging height. Here’s the truth. Tall starts at 5’11. It’s actually a lot taller than you think it is. When I was 5’10.5 girls were calling me tall, including a tall foid once who said that. At 6’, that is definitely tall. Go mesure out 6’2 on a tape, it’s fucking tall. Even NBA players inflate their height. That 6’7 height mogger in Walmart you saw, was more like 6’5. Obviously still tall, but people over 6’2 are really damn rare. It’s only because there are so many more people existing nowadays that of course it’s more common to SEE a 6’7 mogger, but they are no more frequent in their proportion to the general population.
Brad Pitt at 5’11 gets called tall and people guess him at 6’1. George Ezra at 6’1 is worshipped by fans who love how really tall he is.
Over inflating heights is a foid trait, and it needs to stop.
Even girls are accuracy mogging PSL users with their height assessment of guys

I'm 6'0 and a half barefoot nd everyone says I'm 6'2 or 6'3 I be like stfu

Users here are as bad as women are with judging height. Here’s the truth. Tall starts at 5’11. It’s actually a lot taller than you think it is. When I was 5’10.5 girls were calling me tall, including a tall foid once who said that. At 6’, that is definitely tall. Go mesure out 6’2 on a tape, it’s fucking tall. Even NBA players inflate their height. That 6’7 height mogger in Walmart you saw, was more like 6’5. Obviously still tall, but people over 6’2 are really damn rare. It’s only because there are so many more people existing nowadays that of course it’s more common to SEE a 6’7 mogger, but they are no more frequent in their proportion to the general population.
Brad Pitt at 5’11 gets called tall and people guess him at 6’1. George Ezra at 6’1 is worshipped by fans who love how really tall he is.

manlet tier post

It depends on area, in some places 6ft is average

Dude if u take anything anyone here says serious u will have body dysmorphia even if ur fucken Chico. All these retard apes claim they are 6'5 7.5 inch dick 5 plus psl yet they are on this site.
Cope bro everyone is