Time for skinmaxxing

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Just spent 500$ on skincare.
I'm not rich, I'm just a guy in high school.
It burnt my pockets, but I hope it's worth it.
Will post before and afters if it becomes successful.

What I ordered: Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Collagen, Multi vits, Lip balm, Retinol Serum, Salicylic acid tonic, Facial cleanser, Exfoliator, Moisturizer, Premium sunscreen, BB cream, New dermaroller, Anti dark spots solution.

If you think I need something else, feel free to let me know, because I'm full sending it on getting model-tier skin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subswork, deepfrieddog, Maximilian and 10 others
Nice stack , I would say all you need tbh is a cleanser , moisturizer , sunscreen, retin a and bb cream

Way more than needed tbh

Diet is just as important as all that shit

Put shit in get shit out

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, ALP, IndraBC and 1 other person
If you want model tier skin best thing you can do is accutane, topicals take a lot of money and time to figure out something that works. How tall are you? If sufficiently tall and willing to take risks/side effects low-dose accutane is what all the celebs in LA and Korea use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 28896
Nice stack , I would say all you need tbh is a cleanser , moisturizer , sunscreen, retin a and bb cream
Thanks.
I'm pretty pale with spots around my nose. Wanna blend them a bit and get a bit less pale, therefore some of the supplements. Will update if it works.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
If you want model tier skin best thing you can do is accutane, topicals take a lot of money and time to figure out something that works. How tall are you? If sufficiently tall and willing to take risks/side effects low-dose accutane is what all the celebs in LA and Korea use.
Accutane seems sketchy, is it worth it? I'm 6'1 barefoot

Way more than needed tbh

Diet is just as important as all that shit

Put shit in get shit out
Wait I'm not banned now jfl

I was replying to shit anyway cuz I forgot lol

Thanks @Master if that was you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, IndraBC and Master
Wait I'm not banned now jfl

I was replying to shit anyway cuz I forgot lol

Thanks @Master if that was you

Reversed. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

What I ordered: Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Collagen, Multi vits, Lip balm, Retinol Serum, Salicylic acid tonic, Facial cleanser, Exfoliator, Moisturizer, Premium sunscreen, BB cream, New dermaroller, Anti dark spots solution.

If you think I need something else, feel free to let me know, because I'm full sending it on getting model-tier skin.
$500 on skincare... Are you ok? All you need is tretinoin... What a waste of cash tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Iteration and Gaygymmaxx
$500 on skincare... Are you ok? All you need is tretinoin... What a waste of cash tbh
So that's why ur retarded ass was ugh reacting

Because you're RETARDED

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
So that's why ur retarded ass was ugh'ing

Because you're RETARDED
I'm retarded for telling the truth? Not surprised coming from you tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I'm retarded for telling the truth? Not surprised coming from you tbh.
Holy 422 posts 170 rep stay away from me beast!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and IndraBC
Wheres the tret?

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 28896
Will update if it gives model-tier skin in 90 days. Probably not worth it, but it's the 1am clarity.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Does not retinol act the same as tretinoin, or is it worth having both?
The tretinoin i use is 40x stronger than retinol.
Retinol is a waste of time, too weak.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, RichardSpencel, IndraBC and 1 other person
The tretinoin i use is 40x stronger than retinol.
Retinol is a waste of time, too weak.
Thanks for that.
I'll switch the retinol for tretinoin then.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Thanks for that.
I'll switch the retinol for tretinoin then.
Keep in mind in most countries u need a prescription for it, If u do ur research right u can start with the strongest tretinoin instantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Keep in mind in most countries u need a prescription for it, If u do ur research right u can start with the strongest tretinoin instantly.
Very little evidence exists to show higher strengths of tret have better anti-aging abilities. It depends on what he is trying to fix with his skincare. If it is textural I argue that he should stick with 0.025 first to see how he tolerates it.

• +1
Accutane seems sketchy, is it worth it? I'm 6'1 barefoot
Have you grown recently? Accutane is fairly well studied. It is the best thing for skin, if acne is the primary concern.

• +1
you only need a cleanser, sunscreen, moisturizer and tret. no need to overcomplicate things

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28896
Tret+moisturizer+face wash+50 SPF all under 100$ jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ang3l, poopoohead and 1 other person
Won't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Iteration
Have you grown recently? Accutane is fairly well studied. It is the best thing for skin, if acne is the primary concern.
I'm still growing, yes.
I don't have any acne. My goal is to go from pale to redish tanned as well as to blend the freckles around my nose. And of course, get a glow.

Tldr: OP fell for jewish skin products

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joonla, Maximilian, poopoohead and 1 other person
Can accutane treat redness on face? My T zone is generally red(it rarely lightens) and when i wash my face with hot water it gets red af.

I’m gonna make a threat comment under it

• +1
I'm still growing, yes.
I don't have any acne. My goal is to go from pale to redish tanned as well as to blend the freckles around my nose. And of course, get a glow.
So in this case, without acne, no point in accutane. The hyperpigmentation around your nose can be treated with Alpha Arbutrin or hydroquinione, or tretinoin which will be the most effective retinoid. As for tanning, consider reading any of the threads on this site regarding undertones, as that is a key component to achieving a healthy skin tone. For glow, consider utilizing an AHA + HA serum for texture and hydration, in addition to building a routine around asian beauty products, as the beauty standard in asia heavily emphasizes "glass skin".

You can type in "glass skin" routine on youtube.

• Love it