Time to end "poles have it easier" cope.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I have read shit-ton of posts like that on here.

You know what? No, poles havent it easier, even if they do then difference between polish man in Poland and american man in US is very small.

I think situation of polish man in Poland is comparable to situation of ricecels in dating market. Polish woman will take ANYTHING but pole. That's why most of you who install tinder in Poland, set VPN there, or visit this shit country get a lot matches, a lot dates etc. Because you are foreigner and automatically you are above polish men, you get foreigner halo even if you are 3/10 ethnic. 4/10 foreigner will do better in Poland than 5/10 polish man, facts.

(just lol at this euroweek shit lol, it exposed how big shithole Poland is, i'd put more pictures of this happening but a lot of them are taken with underage children JUST LOL)

Basically polish women (especially young women 18-30, nobody cares about post-wall ones) have western standards in eastern country. Average polish male simply cant satisfy their needs. Most males earn 400-700 euro per month, just lol.

I repeat even if poles have it 5% easier compared to west then cost of this is brutal. We are literally living proof of matriarchy.

-You cannot say anything against women because you will either get beaten up (few months ago there was drama, one girl was insulting people over Facebook, one guy responded to her with insults, she came under his home with two simps and his jaw has been broken) or labeled as "incel" "loser" or simply kicked out of social circle.

-We are only EU country with uneven retirement age 60 for women, 65 for men when life expectancy for male is 73.8 and for female 81.7. Basically work longer, harder, die faster. Middle finger from polish government.

-We are paying shit-ton of taxes and who is receiver of this? Big part is taken by alone mothers because our beautiful goverment has a lot social programs for alone mothers. Considering that average female will take more than give to state treasury during her life span we just created system where women have resources from men without need with being with men. It's beautiful, isnt it?

-A lot schools is giving extra points just for being female.

-Recently we got new law which women can use to kick her partner out of home (even despite being owner of this home) and make him homeless for next 2 weeks just by calling police and saying he was agressive towards her (no proof is needed). Ofc law is working in both directions but no male would ever call police over small emotional problems and we know how manipulative women are. Similar law was implemented in Spain and it ended up on decreased amount of marriages there.

There is a lot more shit which put males down in Poland but im too lazy to write that long essay. Just look at male/female suicide ratios to see how big shithole Poland is. Biggest in Europe.

Now if anyone of you from west would ask me if i want to switch passport with you. My anwser is YES, i would gladly switch passport with you. This shithole has no future, month of flipping burgers at McDonalds in UK or Germany will give you more money than 4 months of hard working in Poland and on the end of day you are worse than unemployed imigrant from Pakistan.

@Over @Pietrosiek @GarixTheChad @Michael @Mirkogringo @Spierdolony @Daw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, Michael, Deleted member 6310 and 20 others
Just pretend you're a foreigner from western Europe theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, inceletto and needsolution
You're polish?

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 4563 and needsolution
from united kingdom

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and needsolution
Same thing with Ukraine, literally every girl told me how they don't find their men attractive at all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Stare, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Holyfuck brutal. Feminism is Cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Pietrosiek, Over and 1 other person
Same thing with Ukraine, literally every girl told me how they don't find their men attractive at all
Why? White men are hottest. Why do they prefer ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 7776, Over and 1 other person
Nordics and BBC are indeed cucking us easterners, it is over before it began when you first see light at a soviet built hospital

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and needsolution
polish whores indeed have big standards for men and they mostly prefer spanish/italian/french men

as for polish men they require you to be tall and handsome but also have money/car/apartment because financial situation of average man is like 500-700 euro a month from shit job

Poland is NOT easy. Shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Mewton, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
The average Slavic man looks like utter shit
its not only about poor beauty in slavic man. If polish or ukrainian women had to choose between 4/10 ukrainian and 3/10 egyptian then would rather pick latter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob, Mewton, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
polish whores indeed have big standards for men and they mostly prefer spanish/italian/french men

as for polish men they require you to be tall and handsome but also have money/car/apartment because financial situation of average man is like 500-700 euro a month from shit job

Poland is NOT easy. Shut the fuck up.
It is 300 euors in the Balkans for a low paid job jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4563, Over and 1 other person
It is 300 euors in the Balkans for a low paid job jfl
I know I got friends in Serbia, thanks to internet women want to go overboard where life quality is 3x better (500e minimal polish wage vs 1500e minimal German wage).

Thats why they want foreign men (men from developed countries ofc don't be delusional that 5ft5 shitskin can slay here, you only get foreign halo if you're from US/france/germany/Italy/Scandinavian)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
Dn rd fuck poles except @needsolution and @Pietrosiek

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Over, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
I know I got friends in Serbia, thanks to internet women want to go overboard where life quality is 3x better (500e minimal polish wage vs 1500e minimal German wage).

Thats why they want foreign men (men from developed countries ofc don't be delusional that 5ft5 shitskin can slay here, you only get foreign halo if you're from US/france/germany/Italy/Scandinavian)
Yeah jfl, Germancels are extremely privileged, they have such a good life, imagine how it feels to go from a 500 wage in Poland working construction to a 2000 euros wage in Germany for the same job. And Germancels would look at you less for working that while you make more then a doctor in Poland

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others

any western country tbh + if you are from arabic countries and you have darker skin you get exotic halo

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Over
Yeah jfl, Germancels are extremely privileged, they have such a good life, imagine how it feels to go from a 500 wage in Poland working construction to a 2000 euros wage in Germany for the same job. And Germancels would look at you less for working that while you make more then a doctor in Poland
Now I get why there‘s so many Polish construction workers here in NL...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Over and needsolution
Now I get why there‘s so many Polish construction workers here in NL...
Hope they beat you while being drunk somewhere you dutch fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Over and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6191, Over and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7776, needsolution and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
-We are only EU country with uneven retirement age 60 for women, 65 for men when life expectancy for male is 73.8 and for female 81.7. Basically work longer, harder, die faster. Middle finger from polish government.

This fact alone just boggles my mind. Its such blatant anti-male discrimination and yet the mainstream narrative still says that women are oppressed. :feelspepo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 275 and needsolution
For a second I was like "when has a foid been called a pole?" then my life realised some shit. @Pietrosiek thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and Pietrosiek

:p

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

• +1
For a second I was like "when has a foid been called a pole?" then my life realised some shit. @Pietrosiek thoughts?
what do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and needsolution
Those cretins could absolutely not do a thing to me
Keep barking for me you Balkan nigger
"nigger"
You can legit find so many different phenos on balkans (or where I am, at least)
From kids with blue eyes and blond hair to deathnic faggots with black hair and dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Alexanderr
Op is coping a bit, cause tgere are plenty of normie and below normie poles with better looking polish foids, seen many examples on ig.

• +1