Time to end "poles have it easier" cope.

How is Slovakia? Compared to Poland.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
It's over for Poland

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
Op is coping a bit, cause tgere are plenty of normie and below normie poles with better looking polish foids, seen many examples on ig.
Ofc its not like there are no relationships but its not that easy as u think, probably in western countries you can see couple of ugly male and good looking female too lol. Same with ricecels, you know well how rice women despise rice men but there are relationships between them.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Over
  • So Sad
just lol at 6'3 at 16yo? Very not netherland. Still grown man who weight 75kg will beat you up. Youre still a kido
Doesn’t matter, my body isn’t fully developed yet but it will be in a few years.
Besides, weight is easily changed while height is not.

• +1
Polish men become so cucked over the ages they are able to go wageslave on west for years just to keep their wives happy/financially stable.
While they are sleeping with 10 other slaves in Netherlands in the same room, their wives are having time of their lives in Poland xD And it's consider 'normal' in Poland. SRSLY

And while polish men are rooting abroad next generations of boys are raised by women, for women to be cucks.

JFL at polish matriarchy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Michael, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Ofc its not like there are no relationships but its not that easy as u think, probably in western countries you can see couple of ugly male and good looking female too lol. Same with ricecels, you know well how rice women despise rice men but there are relationships between them.
Average german and french man is fkn ugly and boring looking, rly undesirable. Yes the % of Chads and tall dudes is higher than in Poland, but I dont think for a polish woman its desirable to date average german man, esp. if theyre not young anymore, the age dropoff for both males and females Ive seen in germany, france etc. is huge.

Also earning like 2k in central europe doesnt mean that much, because prices for everything are higher. Appartments in big cities can easily cost 700+/ month, even very small ones.

I think theres more future in ee than central europe tbh, esp. in terms of dating. Government support for foids in central europe is like poland x 50. They need ZERO money from a man, so that even betabuxxing becomes almost impossible. if youre not at least high tier normie, youll only get landwhales, esp. if you want ltr.

At least in poland you cankeep a foid in check by providing for her as a betabuxx. Thats almost impossible in central europe.

most normie men in couples i see are withlandwhales and ogre foids. Esp. couples above 30 its just pure ogreness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Average german and french man is fkn ugly and boring looking, rly undesirable. Yes the % of Chads and tall dudes is higher than in Poland, but I dont think for a polish woman its desirable to date average german man, esp. if theyre not young anymore, the age dropoff for both males and females Ive seen in germany, france etc. is huge.

Also earning like 2k in central europe doesnt mean that much, because prices for everything are higher. Appartments in big cities can easily cost 700+/ month, even very small ones.

I think theres more future in ee than central europe tbh, esp. in terms of dating. Government support for foids in central europe is like poland x 50. They need ZERO money from a man, so that even betabuxxing becomes almost impossible. if youre not at least high tier normie, youll only get landwhales, esp. if you want ltr.
Yes you struggle so much in west, yes, yes. You are welcome here if u want, come and live here for few months.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Pietrosiek and Over
Yes you struggle so much in west, yes, yes. You are welcome here if u want, come and live here for few months.
I would say that its probably equal or actually easier in ee tbh. Its easy to test- make Tinder acc in EE without mentioning where youre from. And then change your location to Amsterdam or smth. The match quantity and quality will beat the west rly fkn hard.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
I was in Germany for a few months and prices for food are similiar, of course renting in germany is more expensive, BUT renting in Poland is also not cheap. As far as i remember renting in Poland used to take bigger part of my salary than in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
I would say that its probably equal or actually easier in ee tbh. Its easy to test- make Tinder acc in EE without mentioning where youre from. And then change your location to Amsterdam or smth. The match quantity and quality will beat the west rly fkn hard.
key word "without mentioning where are you from"
when i was in high school my female classmates used to cheat on their boyfriends with guys from spanish exchange
pole has lower value than foreigner for polish women, thats fact
whole point of this thread is that poles havent it that easy as most of you think
I was in Germany for a few months and prices for food are similiar, of course renting in germany is more expensive, BUT renting in Poland is also not cheap. As far as i remember renting in Poland used to take bigger part of my salary than in Germany.
lol my friend was working for lowest wage here in Poland and he was struggling to pay all bills meanwhile in Denmark for lowest wage he was able to buy new iphone every month... this guy is coping hard, he never lived here and he doesnt know shit about polish reality

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Pietrosiek and Over
key word "without mentioning where are you from"
when i was in high school my female classmates used to cheat on their boyfriends with guys from spanish exchange
pole has lower value than foreigner for polish women, thats fact
whole point of this thread is that poles havent it that easy as most of you think

lol my friend was working for lowest wage here in Poland and he was struggling to pay all bills meanwhile in Denmark for lowest wage he was able to buy new iphone every month... this guy is coping hard, he never lived here and he doesnt know shit about polish reality
I mean those spanish guys were prolly better looking, than boyfriends of those foids. Prolly spanish Chadlites, so its not surprising. This couldve happened in any eu country tbh. Esp. France and Germany. Spanish Chadlites > central european normies, its not surprising.

in terms of money, it might be the case im not saying youre wrong. But then again everyone earns about the same in poland, so if some normies can still buy a car, have their appartment etc. and have a gf, then its somehow doable.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and needsolution
Yeah that sounds brutal tbh. How good at english is the average pole? Have you guys (those stuck in poland) tried tanmaxxing? etc?

• +1
I mean those spanish guys were prolly better looking, than boyfriends of those foids. Prolly spanish Chadlites, so its not surprising. This couldve happened in any eu country tbh. Esp. France and Germany. Spanish Chadlites > central european normies, its not surprising.

in terms of money, it might be the case im not saying youre wrong. But then again everyone earns about the same in poland, so if some normies can still buy a car, have their appartment etc. and have a gf, then its somehow doable.
point of my thread is that we dont have it easier like most people claim
i would gladly become german

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5061
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Attachments

• 1594910983666.png
    1594910983666.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1594910984803.png
    1594910984803.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Should careermaxx by going into STEM tbh, CS in particular. It's the best option you have to locationmaxx I think. It still probably won't be easy though, because of the insane competition. I've heard there's an insane amount of poles getting into CS, programming, etc.

• +1
I think its harder to moneymaxx in poland I agree. But let me tell you smth else- I know plenty of dudes here in central europe who have a rly good fine car, appartment and overal enough money saved (because they only spend it on themselves, so its easier to save money), yet they cant date because they dont have looks.

• +1
I think its harder to moneymaxx I agree. But let me tell you smth else- I know plenty of dudes here in central europe who have a rly good fin car, appartment and overal enough money saved (because they only spend it on themselves, so its easier to save money), yet they cant date because they dont have looks.
Its not about getting money just to get bitch lol i would rather cut my own hand than spend a penny on woman. When i had to buy chocolates for girls from my class in high school (it was Women's day and i was supposed to buy chocolates and guys gave me money later) i just bought worst cheap chocolates and charged my male mates 25% more by frauding price of this shit... nah i would never betabuxx or moneymaxx to look better in women's eyes lol

im just sad that average guy in west can have way better life (better copes) just by flipping burgers at McDonalds meanwhile here you need to work so fucking hard to get similar life lol

when it comes to dating we are on same level, west and Poland...

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Pietrosiek
Should careermaxx by going into STEM tbh, CS in particular. It's the best option you have to locationmaxx I think. It still probably won't be easy though, because of the insane competition. I've heard there's an insane amount of poles getting into CS, programming, etc.
I am Product Engineer in automotive company in Poland - medium sized city. My base salary is around 800 EUR.
Of course i dont have many experience, with bigger experience my salary wouldn't be more than 1100 EUR on this position. That's my limit in this company (unless i am gonna get promoted).

• So Sad
Its not about getting money just to get bitch lol i would rather cut my own hand than spend a penny on woman. When i had to buy chocolates for girls from my class in high school (it was Women's day and i was supposed to buy chocolates and guys gave me money later) i just bought worst cheap chocolates and charged my male mates 25% more by frauding price of this shit... nah i would never betabuxx or moneymaxx to look better in women's eyes lol

im just sad that average guy in west can have way better life (better copes) just by flipping burgers at McDonalds meanwhile here you need to work so fucking hard to get similar life lol

when it comes to dating we are on same level, west and Poland...
At the end of the day- different or better forms of cope are just that, just another way to cope. Its arguable if it will make you more happy or not. Cause you just wageslave for others, wasting your life away. Although you can afford more things than in poland, thats right.

But any cope will get boring, doesnt matter how good or bad it is.

In poland every young dudes smv is just giga low, if you havent already wageslaved for a few years and dont have a car, appartment etc. As a 20 yo who studies in poland ones smv is literally dog shit, unless youre Chadlite.

• +1
I am Product Engineer in automotive company in Poland - medium sized city. My base salary is around 800 EUR.
Of course i dont have many experience, with bigger experience my salary wouldn't be more than 1100 EUR on this position. That's my limit in this company (unless i am gonna get promoted).

Brutal, you make 3x that mopping floors, or fooling around in a grocery store in Switzerland.

But what I mean is, you're in EU. You speak and write fluent english (I assume). Would it really be that hard to move to another country?

You just have to land a job, that's it. No visa bullshit or any of that. You just land a job and move. Would that really be too hard for an edcuationmaxxed stemcel pole? I understand "language barriers" make moving around in EU a bit more compliated than what it looks like, but even despite that?

• +1
Reactions: Spierdolony
Speaking of poles, i know a young polish couple in my street that are Chad and Stacy. The dude is a tall robust thickboned Chad with big skull and good fhwr and hunter-esque eyes. She is a small petite stacy with very cute face and small feminine head. She mogs 98% of western women easily. And she looks very submissive.

Its fkn hell when I see them. Fkn makes me want to go to ee and get one of those myself.

He speaks my language, but she doesnt understand alot, I think he brought her straight from poland to live with her here. He couldve easily gotten a local foid, mb Stacylite but it wouldnt last most likely and you couldnt compare it to the dynamics of his relationship with that polish stacy. She probably thinks she looks average or slightly above average, but in reality she mogs the fuck out of 98% of any western foid.

Prime ee foids mog western foids to next solar systen and back.

Also she she looks native slavic with blue (or grey) eyes. Those are 50000x more attractive than polish foids with dark eyes. Polish pheno of dark hared/dark eyed ppl looks shit compared to light haircolor and eyes pheno (true slavic pheno).

Basically polish ppl who look like romanians are ugly most of the time, esp foids, theres somethingevil looking about them. Wouldnever date one with dark eyes. Could never trust them too, theyre fkn evil creatures.

Last edited:
  • +1

At least in poland you cankeep a foid in check by providing for her as a betabuxx. Thats almost impossible in central europe.

most normie men in couples i see are withlandwhales and ogre foids. Esp. couples above 30 its just pure ogreness.
Not if you have an aunt where you can stay in Germany like i have, so i can get 2000 euros in Germany working for a month on construction which is 5 months of construction in my country

• So Sad
Not if you have an aunt where you can stay in Germany like i have, so i can get 2000 euros in Germany working for a month on construction which is 5 months of construction in my country
Which only proves that poland is easier for dating, if you can somehow moneymaxx. Betabuxxing is possible in poland if you can be high iq and amass money somehow, even in foreign countries. In central europe its impossible to betabuxx, unless ure multimillionair.

I know some guys who betabuxxed like 15 yrs ago, who have their own car company or smth like that.They married a foid above their lookslevel, buttheyre still no stacies. And you can tell that these foids have 0 love or admiration towards tgese dudes. Theyre just a walking wallet for these foids.

Last edited:
I get 500€/month of NEETbucks in France while Polish men work hard to get the same amount. :lul::confused:
Life is brutal and unfair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Over and TsarTsar444
I get 500€/month of NEETbucks in France while Polish men work hard to get the same amount. :lul::confused:
Life is brutal and unfair
Although 500 is like literalky nothing, you could barely pay for an appartment with that money.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Andros
Speaking of poles
Polish women are pretty good looking and mostly thin with good bodies but I still think Russian foids are the number 1.

Polish men seems to be high T looking but ithink balding is very common here and a lot of men don't take care of themselves (they just go buzzcut, no skincare, no any softmaxxes).

• +1
Although 500 is like literalky nothing, you could barely pay for an appartment with that money.
Thats minimal wage here. Some people work in McDonald's and get that money.

• +1
Every euro country is full of subhuman guys and hot girls... except maybe uk and south europe (girls wise, but the guys are manlets)

I love polish girls ngl

Defitnelt over for polecels

• +1
Also earning like 2k in central europe doesnt mean that much, because prices for everything are higher. Appartments in big cities can easily cost 700+/ month, even very small ones
yes, but car cost the same, phone cost the same, console or pc cost the same etc

Same thing with Ukraine, literally every girl told me how they don't find their men attractive at all
over for the 1/5 ukrainian that I am

it's
OVER

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back