Reactions: Deleted member 5891
That photo is around my looks level tbh maybe except that nose
fuck did you see it?
i thought i took it down

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 58, Bluepilled: 9)

as long as nobody saved it
it should be fine

• So Sad

Take this test and screenshot the score. Also write down which type of boxes did you select (coo0ooming, drugs, alco, sex ones, relationship ones)

View attachment 433194

I only selected cooming ones. Never been drunk or took drugs. My score is unbeatable, if you are 97 on this test then you're the ultimate truecel subsubsubhuman

View attachment 433197
Rice purity test

Over for me, even though I'm technically volcel

• So Sad

what

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Over
my username is ChoSeungHui, instant truecel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Danced very close to a foid, rubbing your cock off her and her rubbing her ass off you (I think).
Fucking normies do that? Send me ar15 to Poland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Fucking normies do that? Send me ar15 to Poland

Oh yes lol, a foid rubbed her ass off me once at a club and I swear to god she didn't even look at me. I just happened to be behind her and she bent over and started grinding on me.
It could happen to you too bro

• Woah
Oh yes lol, a foid rubbed her ass off me once at a club and I swear to god she didn't even look at me. I just happened to be behind her and she bent over and started grinding on me.
It could happen to you too bro
I'd push her into people fucking whore. You go to clubs? Why? They're full of animals.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 3795
Race purity test

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I'd push her into people fucking whore. You go to clubs? Why? They're full of animals.
They are but they're also the best way to ascend. The subhumans I have seen being intimate with foids still live rent-free to this day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Over
54 at 16 sadly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Take this test and screenshot the score. Also write down which type of boxes did you select (coo0ooming, drugs, alco, sex ones, relationship ones)

View attachment 433194

I only selected cooming ones. Never been drunk or took drugs. My score is unbeatable, if you are 97 on this test then you're the ultimate truecel subsubsubhuman

View attachment 433197
I already did it before - https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ri...-normie-incel-or-truecel.114461/#post-1932643 .

I got 72.

• So Sad
Good normie score too
So far only 2 people got my score of 97
Don't obsess over this test where 'the more insane and retarded you are, the more gl and chad you are'.

It's all looks.

You really think you have to get arrested or engage yourself in filthy degeneracy to be considered a chad?

• +1
Good normie score too
So far only 2 people got my score of 97
Yeah. I have been a low tier normie and maybe some times a normie; all my adult life.
I'm aiming to ascend to high tier nromie levels at my "last call" age for it to maybe even be a semi option. I feel I might get there actually, still imporving a bit overall.
Hopeing to get halo effect from looking better going on in all aspects of life in the first place, and maybe as a bonuus hopefully getting some extra sexual activities and fantasies lived out. .

• +1
Yeah. I have been a low tier normie and maybe some times a normie; all my adult life.
I'm aiming to ascend to high tier nromie levels at my "last call" age for it to maybe even be a semi option. I feel I might get there actually, still imporving a bit overall.
Hopeing to get halo effect from looking better going on in all aspects of life in the first place, and maybe as a bonuus hopefully getting some extra sexual activities and fantasies lived out. .
Social circle is so important. Its over if you are after college with no friends.
We will never have this

Last edited:
Social circle is so important. Its over if you are after college with no friends.
We will never have this
For normies or below that levels. The slow social circle type of game, is important. But damn, is social circle approach slow. Not to mention the factor of not losing face/status and having to be more carefull. For LTR type of stuff, social circle is great; but almost no woman wants to be seen as the easy girl of the group, so social game isn't all that. Just gotta find a way to be;
1. good looking enough (or status or money fcator if willing to betabuxx)
2. ways to meet enough new women, and be social with them
3. pull the trigger, and make known you wanne meet/see her 1-on-1

• +1
I was thinking about this yesterday
90% of guys here are not actually incels

• +1
You are indeed unbeatable. 94

• So Sad
We will never have this

men i saw a girl that looks like this one but with a lot of acne today in the supermarket
her eyes were beautiful ngl

• +1
ways to meet enough new women, and be social with them
Only moment I am around girls my age is my weekend highschool for adults once every 2 weeks so it sucks man.

Idk how to be more around girls unless I larp as student and go to campus.
men i saw a girl that looks like this one but with a lot of acne today in the supermarket
her eyes were beautiful ngl
This is petastacy tbh I never seen anyone like that irl

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Lmao have y'all never taken these irl? Some girl that I know had a score in the 50s back in fucking 9th grade.

• So Sad
Lmao have y'all never taken these irl? Some girl that I know had a score in the 50s back in fucking 9th grade.
Its fucking over JFL

Girls are already fucking at 12
Reee

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Only moment I am around girls my age is my weekend highschool for adults once every 2 weeks so it sucks man.

Idk how to be more around girls unless I larp as student and go to campus.
sometimes, classes work decently well. I recall, things I went to in my spiritual time of life, which had like 75% female attendance. classes like: yoga, meditation, buddhist class. I never did these, but some say good stuff of meeting women from dancing classes, and also artistic classes like singing in group or something. I once joined a charity thing, about making people happy actions on street. I met some cool women then through that. Some other charity work might also help. Working at a bar might help also well.
And then oftcourse you have these sports classes.

• +1
I got 97
Rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Alexanderr and Over
78 but it was mostly the drug questions

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
97 and im 17 years old jfl