Time wasters who keep asking the same question on what they should do to look better

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
Your youth is a time ticking bomb. People like these 2 will never ascend because they keep asking the same question over and over when the answer has been given. You ask 1 or 2 questions about what you need. You do the research with the answers given, you book a consultation with a qualified surgeon and if everything checks out you get that shit fixed out immediately. Bam on to the next issue. You can tell these individuals have no drive IRL.

Leo0509 has been rotting for 4 years over the same issue since he was 19 years old. he's almost in his mid 20s now

badg96 is too retarded to understand anything or a brilliant troll.

@mods move my thread to offtopic if needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, currylightskin, zharupodrugu and 6 others
badg96 is definitely a troll, he looks like bruce banner from avengers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18694
both are mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Im waiting till my prime namely when im 40yo

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I can understand people stewing over surgery for a few years because most people can't actually afford it

But when people spend months or years contemplating free or cheap lookmaxxes with virtually no downside without taking action I find them annoying AF.

Especially because these toxic retards often spend their time discouraging others or making excuses for why other people shouldn't try anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18694
Just Ignore posts by retards

both in ignore list

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS