Tinder/ 0 matches in Indian JFL

True, upper castes are the only ones who haven't been polluted by abos; or at the very least to a far lesser degree.

Even the "pan-Hindu Maratha Empire" that conquered back Hindustan was under the leadership of white Brahmans because when shit got tough versus the Mughals, blackpilled shudra Marathi abos stopped their kanging and ceded control. Brahmans openly referred to Marathis as chimps. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Muslims were racepilled too, 72% of the Mughal administration was non-Indian, the other 18% consisted of mixed breeds (Ashrafs) and Rajputs.

They even limited the rank an Indian could attain and the amount of people he could command regardless of military success. :feelswhy::blackpill:

When a Muslim general died on the battlefield they had another one shipped in from the Middle East or Central Asia. :feelswhy::blackpill:

And they were the most progressive multiracial ones too. :lul: Other sultanates were even more brootal.

South Asia has been a racially segregated slaughterhouse from 1500 BCE to 1947 CE. :feelswhy::blackpill:

This is why I Ioathe niggers crying over the Transatlantic slavetrade, same with Jews and the Holocaust. No one has had it as hard as curries and we're expected to shut the fuck up, move on with our lives and sympathize with the niggers, Jews, Native Americans etc. :soy:

@Preston @Chinacurry @waqui98 @Chadeep @reptiles
But isn't it true (and TBF u r the expert Bhai) that Dravidian are actually proud of their subhuman features and colour? Like they don't really worship the northern Aryans/Caucasians much and see them as uncivilised, uncultured serfs or some shit?

I thought they even don't respect robust frames and lean frames in foids, that's why all the southern movie stars have pot bellies and the foids are fat aunty types??

And anyway, the Aryans/mughals/khans didn't REALLY mog and fuck with the Dravidian so much I thought, like only to a small extent, theybl just left most to fuck around with their Coconuts and curry and shit, that's why the South still has temples with all those statues fucking, whereas in the north they destroyed them all?

I know that Indians don't like black people and are white slaves but holy shit...
View attachment 1334028

View attachment 1334029
7 likes and 0 matches in 2 days:lul: that's my worst Tinder experience
Best experience: Thailand
Medium experience: Vietnam, Spain
Bad experience: South Korea
Underworld: Indian
you had the BEST experience in thailand? i thought the darker asian they are, the more they worship white cockuru

Do people still use tinder? I was rated above avg looking here and I get less than 1 match/day on dating apps.

JFL at using those retarded jew cashgrabs, trying to make you pay for premium services etc.

Do people still use tinder? I was rated above avg looking here and I get less than 1 match/day on dating apps.

JFL at using those retarded jew cashgrabs, trying to make you pay for premium services etc.
Your way above average and you slayed a lot

jbw too strong