Tinder and non-interactive girls

Mesmerizing Gigachad

Mesmerizing Gigachad

Iron
I know I know water is wet, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for how to make girls more interactive on dating apps, because the overwhelming majority just isn't. I don't really have any issues getting matches but it's neigh impossible to get them to actually have a conversation with me (either straight up ignore or 'haha' 'okay' hours later).

You're unattractive, well you are probably normie. All my chadfishes have no problem talking on tinder, most of the time I can make the woman carry the conversation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, TopzCat1, LowTierNormie and 2 others
improve looks

You're unattractive, well you are probably normie. All my chadfishes have no problem talking on tinder, most of the time I can make the woman carry the conversation.
I should add I live in a very hypergamous area and I don't have the newbie boost (I live in Amsterdam, have no issues in other countries or when I change number)

can you post pics of chadlites ?