tinder chick let me hit raw within 2 hours of meeting

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
i sent a risky opener on tinder and got her snap

we snapped for 2 days and met at my place and watched the god father but we were just talking the whole time tbh

I made her lean into me, then after a few mins I made her make out with me and went to my room a while later

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
couldnt cum because idk how i got blood on my dick and it freaked me out

What was his name niggercuck

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and not__cel
whats ur dick size

Bone pressed from the top or the side? How tf are u a whole cm off
bone press 19, non like 18 because im skinny but girth is 6 inches which girls tend to comment on always and ignore length

also I need to stretch condom rings to fit them so I know grith because when I first had sex I couldn't wear condoms and they still leave me sore from the pressure

open to trying new brands, don't say magnum because its a scam and probably tighter than durex

bone press 19, non like 18 because im skinny but girth is 6 inches which girls tend to comment on always and ignore length

also I need to stretch condom rings to fit them so I know grith because when I first had sex I couldn't wear condoms and they still leave me sore from the pressure

open to trying new brands, don't say magnum because its a scam and probably tighter than durex
Do bitches call it big

Also is the girth 6 at the base middle or tip?

Do bitches call it big
yes but i beleive they refer to the thickness since it overshadows my length by sticking out more since I'm kinda lean

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Also is the girth 6 at the base middle or tip?
at its thickest, like a baseball bat, like 5.5 at thinnest

why u asking so much about my dick nigga LOL

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Is the whore a top tier bitch or just an average fat element?

Is the whore a top tier bitch or just an average fat element?
average but not fat

top tier bitches are many miles away from me and I don't have car

Being the owner of a six inch girth penis how would you describe the sensations felt when entering a pussy and do foids give an immediate reaction? whether that be moanin or making a direct comment. 🤔

Antonio banderas antonio

Truly dickmoggers.org, still waiting for the day a sub-7 inch user joins the website

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SuicideBoy, iblamechico, Prince88 and 2 others
i sent a risky opener on tinder and got her snap

we snapped for 2 days and met at my place and watched the god father but we were just talking the whole time tbh

I made her lean into me, then after a few mins I made her make out with me and went to my room a while later
That is a decent feat. But you still have ways to go kid. Next time wait until you creampie a JB right into her cervix first date while being 10 years older.

Seriously now, good job

That is a decent feat. But you still have ways to go kid. Next time wait until you creampie a JB right into her cervix first date while being 10 years older.

Seriously now, good job
ur a pedo nigga eww

Being the owner of a six inch girth penis how would you describe the sensations felt when entering a pussy and do foids give an immediate reaction? whether that be moanin or making a direct comment. 🤔
i needed her help going in everytime but after I was in it wasn't that tight idk how, but she was hella wet because I make foreplay too long

My record is 5 minutes she didnt even want to make small talk

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline
What’s the opener